Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 281
  1. #11
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Wisconsin Badgers!

    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    I hate the Badgers as much as Green Bay.

    They will choke like always.

    Go Gators!

    Well if they do choke I hope the Big 10 champion kicks the crap out of Florida in the National Championship.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    60

    Re: Wisconsin Badgers!

    PJ Hill went off today!
    25 rushes for 168 yards
    4 rushing TDs and 1 receiving (ties school record for TDs)



    They were playing the Citadel??? Is this a school for deaf and blind kids or what?
    I'm not impressed until they play a real team.

  3. #13
    PurpleGator's Avatar
    PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: Wisconsin Badgers!

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    I hate the Badgers as much as Green Bay.

    They will choke like always.

    Go Gators!

    Well if they do choke I hope the Big 10 champion kicks the crap out of Florida in the National Championship.
    Yeah, we all know how that turned out last year for the Big Ten.
    :-X

    They can't match the speed.


    I just don't like the Badgers.
    To me, being a Badger fan is the same as a Green Bay fan.





  4. #14
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Wisconsin Badgers!

    "marstc09" wrote:
    Who else will win the big ten?

  5. #15
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,308

    Re: Wisconsin Badgers!

    : Oh boy!!! Here we go again. how many titles have the mighty lizards won? How long have the lizards been a football team. The only reason that Fla has a good football team now is the weather. Chomp on that!!! J/K!

  6. #16
    PurpleGator's Avatar
    PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: Wisconsin Badgers!

    It won't be the Badgers.


    Right now, Ohio State and PSU are the two strongest teams in the Big Ten.

    Everybody else will get there wins against the Gophers and beat up eachother.

    I wish the Gophers had more but there coaching is horrible.


    Is Wacker in the house?

  7. #17
    Mikecarter81's Avatar
    Mikecarter81 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    823

    Re: Wisconsin Badgers!

    I actually think if the badgers pull out a few big breaks they could be special again this year, but its interesting this teams has flaws, much like a lot of the other big ten teams.
    I was not impressed with the 1st half of the citadel game, the team looked flat and if they don't get it together i assure you they will get their bllrung by iowa next week

    Yet that being said I think the badgers line up as good as anyone in the big ten this year.
    The line will always be our strength, but more then just PJ Hill this team can pass, which says a lot about our young QB Tyler Donavon,
    I saw the game verses UNLV, he carried that team in the game.
    defensively, they are forging an identity.
    I think they will be fine.

    Also
    PurpleGator for the record,
    Why don't you go to an Auburn or Arkansas fan site and ask how bad we choke!

    Mike

    P.S.
    i was at the game

    I am an avid Viking fan, but also am an avid restoration guy of vintage Mopar(Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth)B bodies

  8. #18
    PurpleGator's Avatar
    PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: Wisconsin Badgers!

    "Mikecarter81" wrote:
    I actually think if the badgers pull out a few big breaks they could be special again this year, but its interesting this teams has flaws, much like a lot of the other big ten teams.
    I was not impressed with the 1st half of the citadel game, the team looked flat and if they don't get it together i assure you they will get their bllrung by iowa next week

    Yet that being said I think the badgers line up as good as anyone in the big ten this year.
    The line will always be our strength, but more then just PJ Hill this team can pass, which says a lot about our young QB Tyler Donavon,
    I saw the game verses UNLV, he carried that team in the game.
    defensively, they are forging an identity.
    I think they will be fine.

    Also
    PurpleGator for the record,
    Why don't you go to an Auburn or Arkansas fan site and ask how bad we choke!

    Mike

    P.S.
    i was at the game

    Which game Arkansas or Auburn?

    Auburn did choke but they were never in control.



    I just don't understand the whole ranking system but thats another story.
    To me the Badgers are not a number 7 team.


    I am confused about the Viking and Badger fan thing.
    Thats like being a Boston College fan and a Yankee fan.
    ???





  9. #19
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Wisconsin Badgers!

    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    "Mikecarter81" wrote:
    I actually think if the badgers pull out a few big breaks they could be special again this year, but its interesting this teams has flaws, much like a lot of the other big ten teams.
    I was not impressed with the 1st half of the citadel game, the team looked flat and if they don't get it together i assure you they will get their bllrung by iowa next week

    Yet that being said I think the badgers line up as good as anyone in the big ten this year.
    The line will always be our strength, but more then just PJ Hill this team can pass, which says a lot about our young QB Tyler Donavon,
    I saw the game verses UNLV, he carried that team in the game.
    defensively, they are forging an identity.
    I think they will be fine.

    Also
    PurpleGator for the record,
    Why don't you go to an Auburn or Arkansas fan site and ask how bad we choke!

    Mike

    P.S.
    i was at the game

    Which game Arkansas or Auburn?

    Auburn did choke but they were never in control.



    I just don't understand the whole ranking system but thats another story.
    To me the Badgers are not a number 7 team.


    I am confused about the Viking and Badger fan thing.
    Thats like being a Boston College fan and a Yankee fan.

    ???




    Why don't they deserve a number 7 ranking? They got screwed by getting into a crappy bowl and then put the beatdown on Arkansas out of the tough SEC conference. Only lost to @ Michigan and they should of won that game. I am not getting why they are not deserving?

  10. #20
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Wisconsin Badgers!

    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    "Mikecarter81" wrote:
    I actually think if the badgers pull out a few big breaks they could be special again this year, but its interesting this teams has flaws, much like a lot of the other big ten teams.
    I was not impressed with the 1st half of the citadel game, the team looked flat and if they don't get it together i assure you they will get their bllrung by iowa next week

    Yet that being said I think the badgers line up as good as anyone in the big ten this year.
    The line will always be our strength, but more then just PJ Hill this team can pass, which says a lot about our young QB Tyler Donavon,
    I saw the game verses UNLV, he carried that team in the game.
    defensively, they are forging an identity.
    I think they will be fine.

    Also
    PurpleGator for the record,
    Why don't you go to an Auburn or Arkansas fan site and ask how bad we choke!

    Mike

    P.S.
    i was at the game

    Which game Arkansas or Auburn?

    Auburn did choke but they were never in control.



    I just don't understand the whole ranking system but thats another story.
    To me the Badgers are not a number 7 team.


    I am confused about the Viking and Badger fan thing.
    Thats like being a Boston College fan and a Yankee fan.
    ???




    I lived in Wisconsin all my life. I am a Brewers, Badgers and Bucks fan but I just hate the Packers and their fans. They are the worst fans in the league. so I choose the Vikings.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Wisconsin Badgers @ Minnesota Gophers Tickets?
    By marstc09 in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 09:32 PM
  2. British blamed for Basra badgers
    By AngloVike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 05:10 AM
  3. Wisconsin is...
    By PacNWVike in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 07:04 AM
  4. Go Badgers
    By Packerguy in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-08-2004, 01:11 PM
  5. you know when you are from wisconsin when........
    By outcast316 in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-25-2004, 11:53 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •