Thread: V-Unit's rant.

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

V-Unit's rant.

Two words:

Fucking traveling! I am way too pissed to only write two words. An underdog team scraps it's way for a full 40 minutes. They play the best defense they have ever played against a much bigger team, while making Hibbert foul out. I have a ton more respect for Stallings than I did when the season began, but for blind refs to miss that call makes we want to fucking throw up. As a person who knows Cage and Skuchas personally, it is just fucking sad. I really hope no one comes in here and says it wasn't a walk, because if you do you are asking for a verbal ass-raping.

Fucking Traveling.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

Rattz is offline Rookie

Re: V-Unit's rant.

I agree, looked like a pretty easy call to make.
    It a blatant no call.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1ts6TLXVwA

Get used to it. State would have won the whole thing that year if it weren't for The above, the worst call in NCAA tournament history.

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

"V-Unit" wrote:
    Two words:

Fucking traveling! I am way too pissed to only write two words. An underdog team scraps it's way for a full 40 minutes. They play the best defense they have ever played against a much bigger team, while making Hibbert foul out. I have a ton more respect for Stallings than I did when the season began, but for blind refs to miss that call makes we want to fucking throw up. As a person who knows Cage and Skuchas personally, it is just fucking sad. I really hope no one comes in here and says it wasn't a walk, because if you do you are asking for a verbal ass-raping.
    Fucking Traveling.

i guess cajuns gonna come in here and say it wasnt. lol
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

It was a walk, but they're not going to make that call to cost a team a game.

Traveling goes uncalled a dozen times per game.

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

It blows. I'm sorry, V.

I really wish travelling would get called a LOT more often in both college and the pros. Travelling can make for some spectacular plays and dunks, but it's still BS, and not how the game was meant to be played.

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

"Mr" wrote:

That makes no sense at all. They did cost a team a game. Sure I can understand for contact fouls like touch fouls, charges, over the back, etc. but traveling is different. We sincerely got screwed because of it. I'm not saying the refs saw traveling and didn't call it, I'm saying they totally missed the changing of his pivot foot, which makes them blind idiots.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"V-Unit" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:

That makes no sense at all. They did cost a team a game. Sure I can understand for contact fouls like touch fouls, charges, over the back, etc. but traveling is different. We sincerely got screwed because of it. I'm not saying the refs saw traveling and didn't call it, I'm saying they totally missed the changing of his pivot foot, which makes them blind idiots.
    that is probably the biggest problem with basketball, the refs job is way to hard, granted this was a totally blown call but im sure there were 20 other calls or no calls that could be argued the other way in the game. In the long run the best teams put themselves in a place to not make the officials decide the game.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1ts6TLXVwA

Get used to it. State would have won the whole thing that year if it weren't for The above, the worst call in NCAA tournament history.
    DREW PEARSON PUSHED OFF, DAMMIT!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

FUCK YOU GEORGETOWN! That's all I gotta say, they lost me the pool!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!