Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UNC @ Duke

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: UNC @ Duke

"Ltrey" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    Hey ltrey, we are just way too positive, someone will no doubt have to try and take us down a peg. LOL!
    Haha! You know it's coming....

I swear, if Duke loses another gol 'darnit game because of free throws I am going to go through the roof! If you look at most of the close games they've lost over, say, the last decade or so I guarantee MOST of them have come down to free throw problems down the stretch. (Remember the NCAA tournament Jason Williams' Jr. year? ugh...)

UNC played a good game and Roy Williams coached VERY well tonight. He was smart going after McRoberts like he did. He is Duke's best low post scorer and defender, and those 4 fouls took away his ability to perform on both sides of the ball and especially on defense. Why do you think Hansbrough had 12 in the second half against 4 in the first? I for one wouldn't have even had McRoberts in there until the last 5 minutes or so. I think that Zoubek could have at least held his own and maybe given some fouls in there for a few minutes. I think the Dukies were at a huge disadvantage with McRoberts' foul situation. Good coaching by Roy and questionable coaching by Coach K, IMO.
    I also was thinking that we should have had "The Zoo" go after that last foul on Tyler.
    Then I remember his whooos on O, travel, travel, and travel, equals 3 turnovers.
    "The Zoo" definitely held his own on D.

Edit..... BTW, I don't know how I am going to make it out of this season without slitting my wrist.
    We might hit the 10 loss mark this season.

There were some awesome plays for both teams, I liked this one.

[img width=400 height=475]http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/NCSD10302080443.jpg[/img]

Not so much this one.....

[img width=400 height=286]http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/NCSD10202080442.jpg[/img]

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Ltrey, I think that it is singer's fault, we have been on the schnide since he found that crazy duke fan photo in a photo search on the web.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"snowinapril" wrote:
    Ltrey, I think that it is singer's fault, we have been on the schnide since he found that crazy duke fan photo in a photo search on the web.
    Yep. Definately singer's fault, and whoever that jerk is in the picture.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12