Thread: UK vs UF

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

UK vs UF

Not really a BIG game on the radar, but I
    was born in Kentucky.Raised a UK fan there, then we moved to Florida.I love my UK Baskettball, but I LOVE my UF Football.So I gotta go with the Gators tonight.

Watch out for my man Dallas Baker (who i've been raiving about on here for months now!)Hes a play maker, you'll always see 81 in the endzone.

Noles suck, Gators rule.
    Drew Whetherford is garbage, he played in Land O'Lakes which is really close to my school.We played them once or twice, he looked like garbage then and now.Everyone says oh he loves the noles, hes a life long fan.Fine, great, but he cant play good.NEXT!

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

oddmanout22287 is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: UK vs UF

Not gonna be much of a game, UK SUCKS!!!
    Just make sure they don't tackle your best player, then twist his leg after he's down and put him out for the season
    >
    PM me if you'd like a sig.

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Re: UK vs UF

"oddmanout22287" wrote:
    Not gonna be much of a game, UK SUCKS!!!
    Just make sure they don't tackle your best player, then twist his leg after he's down and put him out for the season
    >
    I love UK but hate their football team, they're so pathetic year in and year out.
    I'm sure UF will win without any problems.

Your retarded if you really believe that.
    I saw it happen and it was just a football accident.

The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.