Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

U N L V BABY!!!!!!

Just wanna give big ups to my alma mater for the win over 2nd ranked Wisconsin today!!!! Hopefully they can pull a few more!!!!!!!
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

Re: U N L V BABY!!!!!!

Probarely you didn't had to make a new thread but Wooooohoooo GO UNLV

We sure showed them

White was an animal
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

My brackets have gone to crap, so this was no big deal to me.
    Of course I had picked Wisconsin.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

The skuttle-butt is that the UNLV coach is interested in the Gophers basketball coaching position. We'll have to wait and see.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

Congratulations.

But unfortuately for your Running Rebels (why exactly are they always running, anyways? and where are they running to? one thing's for sure, their logo doesn't look like he'd be running anywhere with that double-barrelled shotgun), they will bow out of the tournament come Friday.

There is little question that UNLV was underseeded, and it is likely that Wisconsin was overseeded. Regardless, the Ducks should be able to handle them. Everyone in the media seems to talk about the Ducks' "high-powered" offense, but the reality is that, at least over the last month or more, it has been the Ducks' defense that has won games be decisive margins. And you can expect to see this be the difference-maker on Friday. I expect this to be a pretty close game, but the Ducks should pull out a squeaker win over the Rebs en-route to completely dismantling a cocky Florida team and heading to the Final Four.

GO DUCKS!

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"The" wrote:
    Congratulations.

But unfortuately for your Running Rebels (why exactly are they always running, anyways? and where are they running to? one thing's for sure, their logo doesn't look like he'd be running anywhere with that double-barrelled shotgun), they will bow out of the tournament come Friday.

There is little question that UNLV was underseeded, and it is likely that Wisconsin was overseeded. Regardless, the Ducks should be able to handle them. Everyone in the media seems to talk about the Ducks' "high-powered" offense, but the reality is that, at least over the last month or more, it has been the Ducks' defense that has won games be decisive margins. And you can expect to see this be the difference-maker on Friday. I expect this to be a pretty close game, but the Ducks should pull out a squeaker win over the Rebs en-route to completely dismantling a cocky Florida team and heading to the Final Four.

GO DUCKS!

LOL the RUNNIN' part of it is the high powered offense we used to have. And as far as that double barrelled shotgun, we'll use that to shoot ducks out of the sky! LOL
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Uhh ohh maybe we will get a JR Rider sighting. Or maybe not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaiah_Rider

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

yeah good job unlv! now my bracket is in the toilet!
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

JellyBean2144 is offline Pro-Bowler

Great win for UNLV. I did not have them making it this far. But none the less, great job for the Rebels.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I am extremely happy they beat down the cheesedicks, but I hope they lose to Oregon, I picked Oregon in my pool and it would really really help if they won!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast