Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 59
  1. #41
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Tim Tebow's Chica!

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    Obviously he doesn't own her. What he meant was that they would break up, which would suck for him because she has huge fun bags.
    LOL.. no Zeus posted the fact on page one.. they never were going out in the first place.. I know, not many posts were read on that first page other than the first one.. sensory overload.
    ;D

  2. #42
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is online now Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,408

    Re: Tim Tebow's Chica!

    To Quote Wedding Crashers:
    Jeremy Grey: They looked pretty good, are they real? Are they built for speed or comfort? What'd you do with them? Motorboat? You play the motorboat? You motorboatin son of a bitch! You old sailor you! Where is she? She still in the house?
    [img width=450 height=306]http://www.baltimoresun.com/media/photo/2005-07/18532258.jpg[/img]
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  3. #43
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,275

    Re: Tim Tebow's Chica!

    "pack93z" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    Obviously he doesn't own her. What he meant was that they would break up, which would suck for him because she has huge fun bags.
    LOL.. no Zeus posted the fact on page one.. they never were going out in the first place.. I know, not many posts were read on that first page other than the first one.. sensory overload.
    ;D
    Right they broke up I understand that, it's just that he muct be very sad now that he doesn't have those giant titties to play with anymore.

  4. #44
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Tim Tebow's Chica!

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    she will leave him as soon as he ends up a backup QB in the cfl
    She's
    Not
    His
    To
    Leave
    In
    The
    First
    Place

    =Z=
    Who cares, did you see her TITTS?
    THATS WHAT I'M SAYING...... ;D (Lots of loud smileys)
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #45
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Tim Tebow's Chica!

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    she will leave him as soon as he ends up a backup QB in the cfl
    She's
    Not
    His
    To
    Leave
    In
    The
    First
    Place
    Obviously he doesn't own her. What he meant was that they would break up, which would suck for him because she has huge fun bags.
    He's not dating her.
    That's not his girlfriend.
    That's the point.


    So they can't break up, he can't leave her, they have no relationship.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #46
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Tim Tebow's Chica!

    "C" wrote:
    To Quote Wedding Crashers:
    Jeremy Grey: They looked pretty good, are they real? Are they built for speed or comfort? What'd you do with them? Motorboat? You play the motorboat? You motorboatin son of a bitch! You old sailor you! Where is she? She still in the house?
    [img width=450 height=306]http://www.baltimoresun.com/media/photo/2005-07/18532258.jpg[/img]
    I posted that clip in the "Girls in T-Shirts" thread this past weekend.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #47
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Tim Tebow's Chica!

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    Obviously he doesn't own her. What he meant was that they would break up, which would suck for him because she has huge fun bags.
    LOL.. no Zeus posted the fact on page one.. they never were going out in the first place.. I know, not many posts were read on that first page other than the first one.. sensory overload.
    ;D
    Right they broke up I understand that, it's just that he muct be very sad now that he doesn't have those giant titties to play with anymore.
    No - they did not break up.
    THEY WERE NEVER DATING.
    She's just a girl who had her picture taken with a football player and a bunch of pantless mokes on the internet turned it into a relationship.

    He NEVER had those giant titties with which to play.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #48
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is online now Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,408

    Re: Tim Tebow's Chica!

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    To Quote Wedding Crashers:
    Jeremy Grey: They looked pretty good, are they real? Are they built for speed or comfort? What'd you do with them? Motorboat? You play the motorboat? You motorboatin son of a bitch! You old sailor you! Where is she? She still in the house?
    [img width=450 height=306]http://www.baltimoresun.com/media/photo/2005-07/18532258.jpg[/img]
    I posted that clip in the "Girls in T-Shirts" thread this past weekend.

    =Z=
    Haha, hilarious... best part of the movie.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  9. #49
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Tim Tebow's Chica!

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    Obviously he doesn't own her. What he meant was that they would break up, which would suck for him because she has huge fun bags.
    LOL.. no Zeus posted the fact on page one.. they never were going out in the first place.. I know, not many posts were read on that first page other than the first one.. sensory overload.
    ;D
    Right they broke up I understand that, it's just that he muct be very sad now that he doesn't have those giant titties to play with anymore.
    No - they did not break up.
    THEY WERE NEVER DATING.
    She's just a girl who had her picture taken with a football player and a bunch of pantless mokes on the internet turned it into a relationship.

    He NEVER had those giant titties with which to play.

    =Z=
    Do you mind repeating that one more time

  10. #50
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: Tim Tebow's Chica!

    There is no scientific evidence he did not get to play with them...

    He's in college; you don't need relationships for that!


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •