Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Someone find me a UNC fan...

"snowinapril" wrote:
    FOUL!

Tainting.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Just as long as Gerald Suspenderson doesn't kill another player, duke will lose.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

unc wont do sh*t in the tourny..neither will duke (i maintain that duke stinks because the entire team is white and unathletic)
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Just as long as Gerald Suspenderson doesn't kill another player, duke will lose.
    ROTF!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Zeus" wrote:
    This is frigging awesome.

http://deadspin.com/sports/college-basketball/bad-tar-heels-bad-243755.php

Anyone who's married or in serious relationship can vouch for the difficulty of mixed allegiances; when you're a Cardinals girl, it's gonna be difficult sometimes for you to deal with a Cubs boy. (And not just because of all the crying.) Yankees fans and Red Sox fans can't mate; it's against the law. There are just so many potential land mines.

And when you bring a kid into it? Look out. This boisterous rugrat has an N.C. State grad for a father and a North Carolina grad for a mother ... and it's clear which parent is winning the battle for loyalty. Mom, we'd suggest leaving the house next time the Pack and Heels play; something valuable's going to get dun broke.
    Click the link and watch the YouTube video.
    It's AWESOME, BABIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

=Z=
    Did anyone actually watch this???????
    You NCState/UNC people MUST.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Masked Tyler Hansbrough Arrested After Robbing a Chapel Hill Bank
    sportpickle.com

[size=1pt]Disclaimer: if you are too retarded to notice the reference 2x to the sportspicke and think this is a serious article, there is nothing I can do for you.[/size]

North Carolina’s title hopes suffered a major blow this morning when Tar Heels star Tyler Hansbrough was arrested immediately after he robbed a downtown Chapel Hill bank. Tellers at the bank say they easily identified the Tar Heels’ leading scorer even though he was wearing a mask.

Hansbrough entered a Bank of America office on East Franklin Street adjacent to the North Carolina campus this morning at 9:10 a.m., told a teller he had a gun and demanded that she fill a gym bag with unmarked bills. The power forward was gone with his loot in less than three minutes, but was quickly apprehended as he tried to flee the scene through campus.

“When he came up to me I said: ‘Oh my God. You’re Tyler Hansbrough,’” said Amy McCallister, the teller Hansbrough held up. “And he said: ‘What do you mean, lady? Just because I’m tall and white doesn’t mean I’m Tyler Hansbrough. You can’t even see my face because of this mask I’m wearing.’ I thought he was joking, but then he said he had a gun. Turns out he’s just not the brightest guy in the world.”

Bank manager Tammy Watson said she saw the entire robbery go down from her office and had already called Chapel Hill police before Hansbrough left the building to inform them Tyler Hansbrough was robbing the bank.

“The police were surprised to hear me say that it was Tyler Hansbrough and asked me how I knew it was him especially because I told them he was wearing a mask,” said Watson. “I told them it was that clear mask he’s been wearing ever since Gerald Henderson broke his nose. And that the gym bag he brought along was a Tar Heels team bag with “T. Hansbrough” stitched into it. That was pretty much all the information they needed.”

Chapel Hill Police patrol office Sgt. Darryl Smith said he apprehended Hansbrough just a few hundred yards into the North Carolina campus across the street from the bank.

“Once I arrived on the scene I asked some people in the street if they had seen a masked man carrying a bag leave the bank,” said Sgt. Smith. “They said: ‘Do you mean Tyler Hansbrough?’ I said that I did. And they all told me he had walked across the street and into campus. I quickly tracked him down then because his build, skin color and clothing matched the description the dispatcher had supplied. And also because I could clearly see his face through the mask.”

Hansbrough says he is very sorry for letting down his teammates, coaches and North Carolina fans, and claims he was merely trying to get some money to help himself out financially before he enters the NBA.

“I could have gone pro after last year and been a millionaire right now. I just needed a little bit to tide me over,” said Hansbrough. “And how was I supposed to be this mask wouldn’t work? I thought it was one of those things where I could see out but others couldn’t see in. That explains why all those girls were screaming “Pervert! Pervert!” when I peered into the girls’ shower last night.”
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

"Prophet" wrote:
    Masked Tyler Hansbrough Arrested After Robbing a Chapel Hill Bank
    sportpickle.com

[size=1pt]Disclaimer: if you are too retarded to notice the reference 2x to the sportspicke and think this is a serious article, there is nothing I can do for you.[/size]

North Carolina’s title hopes suffered a major blow this morning when Tar Heels star Tyler Hansbrough was arrested immediately after he robbed a downtown Chapel Hill bank. Tellers at the bank say they easily identified the Tar Heels’ leading scorer even though he was wearing a mask.

Hansbrough entered a Bank of America office on East Franklin Street adjacent to the North Carolina campus this morning at 9:10 a.m., told a teller he had a gun and demanded that she fill a gym bag with unmarked bills. The power forward was gone with his loot in less than three minutes, but was quickly apprehended as he tried to flee the scene through campus.

“When he came up to me I said: ‘Oh my God. You’re Tyler Hansbrough,’” said Amy McCallister, the teller Hansbrough held up. “And he said: ‘What do you mean, lady? Just because I’m tall and white doesn’t mean I’m Tyler Hansbrough. You can’t even see my face because of this mask I’m wearing.’ I thought he was joking, but then he said he had a gun. Turns out he’s just not the brightest guy in the world.”

Bank manager Tammy Watson said she saw the entire robbery go down from her office and had already called Chapel Hill police before Hansbrough left the building to inform them Tyler Hansbrough was robbing the bank.

“The police were surprised to hear me say that it was Tyler Hansbrough and asked me how I knew it was him especially because I told them he was wearing a mask,” said Watson. “I told them it was that clear mask he’s been wearing ever since Gerald Henderson broke his nose. And that the gym bag he brought along was a Tar Heels team bag with “T. Hansbrough” stitched into it. That was pretty much all the information they needed.”

Chapel Hill Police patrol office Sgt. Darryl Smith said he apprehended Hansbrough just a few hundred yards into the North Carolina campus across the street from the bank.

“Once I arrived on the scene I asked some people in the street if they had seen a masked man carrying a bag leave the bank,” said Sgt. Smith. “They said: ‘Do you mean Tyler Hansbrough?’ I said that I did. And they all told me he had walked across the street and into campus. I quickly tracked him down then because his build, skin color and clothing matched the description the dispatcher had supplied. And also because I could clearly see his face through the mask.”

Hansbrough says he is very sorry for letting down his teammates, coaches and North Carolina fans, and claims he was merely trying to get some money to help himself out financially before he enters the NBA.

“I could have gone pro after last year and been a millionaire right now. I just needed a little bit to tide me over,” said Hansbrough. “And how was I supposed to be this mask wouldn’t work? I thought it was one of those things where I could see out but others couldn’t see in. That explains why all those girls were screaming “Pervert! Pervert!” when I peered into the girls’ shower last night.”
    i guess that blow he took did more damgae than i thought
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345