Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Rivalry Day

  1. #1
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Rivalry Day

    Let's pick 'em:

    BYU @ Utah - Utah
    Michigan @ Ohio State - OSU
    NC State @ UNC - UNC
    Indiana @ Purdue - Purdue wins one for Joe Tiller
    Washington @ Washington State - someone has to win....what a stinker.
    Umm - WSU.
    Stanford @ Cal - Cal
    Iowa @ Minnesota - the Gophers close out the Dome with a loss.
    Yale @ Harvard - Harvard closes out a pretty good season at home with a big win.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #2
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Rivalry Day

    "Zeus" wrote:
    Let's pick 'em:

    BYU @ Utah - Utah
    Michigan @ Ohio State - OSU
    NC State @ UNC - UNC
    Indiana @ Purdue - Purdue wins one for Joe Tiller
    Washington @ Washington State - someone has to win....what a stinker.
    Umm - WSU.
    Stanford @ Cal - Cal
    Iowa @ Minnesota - the Gophers close out the Dome with a loss.
    Yale @ Harvard - Harvard closes out a pretty good season at home with a big win.

    =Z=
    6-2, I believe.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #3
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Rivalry Day

    It was a good day in college ball.
    A lot of good games.


    I am really hooked in college ball.
    To me, it has become more exciting than the NFL.

  4. #4
    tke0933's Avatar
    tke0933 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    402

    Re: Rivalry Day

    I know it is a week late, but I lost the Mizzo vs. Kansas game.
    close but we should have won.
    At least we are in the Big 12 Championship game.
    But the way we have been playing lately, I don't give us much of a chance.

  5. #5
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Rivalry Day

    "tke0933" wrote:
    I know it is a week late, but I lost the Mizzo vs. Kansas game.
    close but we should have won.
    At least we are in the Big 12 Championship game.
    But the way we have been playing lately, I don't give us much of a chance.
    I have a feeling Texas is going to beat that ass.

  6. #6
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: Rivalry Day

    I'm anxious to see if Boise State can do it again.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  7. #7
    Vikeman is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    641

    Re: Rivalry Day

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    It was a good day in college ball.
    A lot of good games.


    I am really hooked in college ball.
    To me, it has become more exciting than the NFL.
    Wow, we finally agree on something.
    You are so right.
    There is a different atmosphere at college games.
    Crowds are crazier, games are more pure.
    I believe it is because they are not getting paid and are trying to get to the next level.
    After watching college on Sat., many time Suns. are a dissapointment.
    A good friend will help you move...a best friend will help you move a body.

Similar Threads

  1. THE BEST RIVALRY IN SPORTS IS...
    By STCLOUDSAYSGOVIKES in forum College Ball
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 11:42 PM
  2. Red River Rivalry
    By JeffSeimon in forum College Ball
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-17-2009, 03:28 PM
  3. How to be a Vikings' Fan 101: Rivalry
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 01:45 AM
  4. Rivalry?
    By mr.woo in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-11-2006, 09:02 AM
  5. Best Rivalry in Sports
    By JohnnyBGoode in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-15-2005, 03:10 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •