Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Ohio State Now Willing to Play Boise State for the National Title

www.sportspickle.com

absolutely hilarious
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Can the irish have a shot at BSU after they beat OSU!!! lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Can the irish have a shot at BSU after they beat OSU!!! lol
    I wouldnt mind seeing that!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

BSU would run circles around ND with all their little trick plays and stuff!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    BSU would run circles around ND with all their little trick plays and stuff!
    Thats what would make it funner to watch.lol

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I beg to differ, you never dominated OK, what was your biggest lead of the game 14??
    18 was our largest lead and that came pretty fast, I call that domination at that point.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"BradTheMan14" wrote:
    boise would dominate florida if they played...they should been #1 they were the only undefeated team
    LMAO! Dominate Florida? Dominate a team that TROUNCED Ohio State who played in the Big 10 and beat Michigan, Iowa, Texas and Penn State? Dominate a team that THEMSELVES had only 1 loss in the SEC?

What makes you believe they are good enough to even be on the same field as Florida? They barely edged out Oklahoma and played in a division where Hawaii was the best team they faced all year. The didn't even play a ranked team until Oklahoma!

Undefeated doesn't mean jack if you play schools for the blind all year. I guarantee that you could take most SEC schools and put them in the WAC and they'd go undefeated.

Boise was a good team, but don't get delusions of grandeur.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Greg Oden Lightens Up Ohio State Practice By Saying He Wants To Get His Degree
    sportspickle.com
    [size=1pt]disclaimer: if you are so stupid that you cannot see the two references to the source and you believe this article look in the mirror and recognize your own brilliance.
    Do not blame it on me.[/size]

Ohio State freshman phenom Greg Oden cut the tension at the Buckeyes’ practice yesterday and exhibited his impressive leadership qualities by cracking up his teammates and coaches with a deadpan declaration that he is only at Ohio State to work towards his degree.

“Oh, man, that had me rolling,” said guard Mike Conley, Jr. “Greg isn’t known for being a funny guy, but he sensed we were getting a little tense and nervous about our Sweet 16 game and decided a good laugh would loosen us up. And, boy, did it ever. Seriously – Greg, coming to Ohio State of all places, to get a four-year degree. Classic.”

Head coach Thad Matta says Oden called the team together after a particularly sloppy stretch of play against the scout team.

“Look, guys,” said Oden. “We have to start playing better. I want to win the national championship this year. I mean, sure, I’m going to be here for three more years working towards my degree, but I want to have success outside of the classroom, too.”

Matta said that Oden had his teammates rolling even before he finished his joke.

“I knew that when we signed Greg he would be great on the court for us, but I didn’t realize he would also be a great influence off the court, too,” said Matta. “I don’t know what we’re paying him, but we should double it.”

Oden says he thought of the joke last night while hanging out at his apartment.

“I have a lot of free time when I’m not playing basketball,” said Oden. “They send some tutor girl to my classes to do my tests and papers and stuff for me to keep me eligible, so when I’m not at practice or games, I’m just hanging out. Well, last night I was playing video games while this tutor girl was taking my chemistry mid-term and I suddenly thought of it. You know, I wonder if jokes is a college class. I bet I could pass it all by myself.”

Matta says that practice went much better after Oden got his fellow Buckeyes laughing.

“They were so much looser and lighter – they weren’t thinking of the pressure of the Tourament – and we had one of the best practices we’ve had all year,” said Matta. “And I actually got in on it at the end by letting them out early, saying they deserved it and that they needed to go study anyway. They laughed pretty good at that one, too. Then we all went and had some beers.”

Junior walk-on Blake Myers said that he laughed the most at Oden’s joke.

“I’m the one guy in the program who actually goes to class and is working towards a degree,” said Myers. “There’s always one of us on the team at all times so the program can maintain its 10-percent graduation rate. The athletic department is worried that if we ever drop to 0-percent we could take some heat from people.”
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12