Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Official: SEC Big Ten and Gator Football Thread! Gator Chomp!

"DaVizzles" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "DaVizzles" wrote:
    Wow what a let down this Rose Bowl has been. I thought we would at least be able to compete with USC, I guess we are not as good as I thought.

I am satisfied with the season we had this year though. I am also excited about the future this team has they are only going to get better.

Rashard please stay!!! :'(
    Illinois' Mendenhall to enter NFL draft

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_ylt=AvDOr.tr6ejUE3IX2lkascw5nYcB?slug=ap-illinois-mendenhall&prov=ap&type=lgns
    Yes I know..That is definatly a HUGE loss but we do have some good recruits coming in and we have his bro Walter Mendenhall who will be a senior next so we should be okay. Juice definatly needs to step it up passing the ball. We have about 5 good receivers and he needs to be able to get them the ball. If he doesn't get better passing it he will be benched for Eddie McGee.

Wisconsin lost there best CB to the draft..

Ikegwuonu headed to NFL draft after junior season at Wisconsin

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft07/news/story?id=3185718
    We should draft Jack. He is a beast at CB and we could probably get him late in the draft.

"marstc09" wrote:
    "DaVizzles" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "DaVizzles" wrote:
    Wow what a let down this Rose Bowl has been. I thought we would at least be able to compete with USC, I guess we are not as good as I thought.

I am satisfied with the season we had this year though. I am also excited about the future this team has they are only going to get better.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_ylt=AvDOr.tr6ejUE3IX2lkascw5nYcB?slug=ap-illinois-mendenhall&prov=ap&type=lgns
    Yes I know..That is definatly a HUGE loss but we do have some good recruits coming in and we have his bro Walter Mendenhall who will be a senior next so we should be okay. Juice definatly needs to step it up passing the ball. We have about 5 good receivers and he needs to be able to get them the ball. If he doesn't get better passing it he will be benched for Eddie McGee.

We should draft Jack. He is a beast at CB and we could probably get him late in the draft.
    Naw I don't think Jack would be a good fit for us..he is too slow. He is basically like Cedric Griffin a saftey playing CB. Also I don't think he would fall that far in the draft...he will probably be a 2nd or 3rd round pick.

"DaVizzles" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "DaVizzles" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "DaVizzles" wrote:

Naw I don't think Jack would be a good fit for us..he is too slow. He is basically like Cedric Griffin a saftey playing CB. Also I don't think he would fall that far in the draft...he will probably be a 2nd or 3rd round pick.
    I guess I have my Badger blinders on.

"marstc09" wrote:
    "DaVizzles" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "DaVizzles" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=DaVizzles link=topic=38561.msg700930#msg700930 date=1199236296]

I guess I have my Badger blinders on.
    [/quote]

The Vikings need to draft Rashard Mendenhall! Imagine that combo at RB wow that would be unstoppable. ;D

Just Kidding

Next year we do need to draft Vontae Davis though if he comes out...he will be a stud!

Georgia is returning 17 starters and should be the team to beat next year.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Mississippi State is playing 6 home games against teams ranked in the top 25.
    Would be nice to be from some of those weak-ass conferences where you go to a bowl game because you consistently beat up on Sally's University and the Flaming Branch universities of the world....ah, no, guess it wouldn't be nice.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728