Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 276
  1. #101
    LuckyVike's Avatar
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,785

    Re: Official: SEC Big Ten and Gator Football Thread! Gator Chomp!

    Showing a lot of class with the win. :

    Andre' missed three wide open WR's in the endzone throughout the game.
    Offense drove easily down the field but couldn't get the ball in the endzone in the 1st half.
    SEC east is wide open, can't see a SEC east team in the title game, that's for sure.
    Only SEC team I think that has a chance at a National Championship bid is LSU.
    Too many good teams in the conference, almost any team can win any game.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

  2. #102
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: Official: SEC Big Ten and Gator Football Thread! Gator Chomp!

    If they keep knocking off one another in the SEC, none of them will play in the title game.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  3. #103
    PurpleGator's Avatar
    PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: Official: SEC Big Ten and Gator Football Thread! Gator Chomp!

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    If they keep knocking off one another in the SEC, none of them will play in the title game.
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    If they keep knocking off one another in the SEC, none of them will play in the title game.
    Thats been happening all year and almost happened last year.


    A lot of good teams in the SEC.

    I am proud of my Gators.
    They did well today, they are a little weak against the pass but they hung in there and won the game.



  4. #104
    Mikecarter81's Avatar
    Mikecarter81 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    823

    Re: Official: SEC Big Ten and Gator Football Thread! Gator Chomp!

    Lucky
    LOL, you of all people are going to question class?
    Man your rich!
    Especially after all the crap/threats you gave to to badger fans on this site, calling their team a pos and their fans idiots including your truly.

    I correct my earlier thread you don't sleep on blue grass, you smoke it!!
    ;D ;D


    Now as for the game Congrats to Florida.
    Seriously, I do have to agree with Lucky, tough match up lots of good teams in the SEC, but parrity is kind of the thing this year in college football.
    I still see LSU as one of the teams this year in the championship.
    The other unfortuantely I'd say is Ohio state
    :-[

    Mike
    I am an avid Viking fan, but also am an avid restoration guy of vintage Mopar(Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth)B bodies

  5. #105
    PurpleGator's Avatar
    PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: Official: SEC Big Ten and Gator Football Thread! Gator Chomp!

    "Mikecarter81" wrote:
    Lucky
    LOL, you of all people are going to question class?
    Man your rich!
    Especially after all the crap/threats you gave to to badger fans on this site, calling their team a pos and their fans idiots including your truly.

    I correct my earlier thread you don't sleep on blue grass, you smoke it!!
    ;D ;D


    Now as for the game Congrats to Florida.
    Seriously, I do have to agree with Lucky, tough match up lots of good teams in the SEC, but parrity is kind of the thing this year in college football.
    I still see LSU as one of the teams this year in the championship.
    The other unfortuantely I'd say is Ohio state
    :-[

    Mike
    If Kentucky pulled out a win, what do you think would have been posted?
    Class? His sig is mooning people.

    ???

    It all comes down to the SEC Championship game.


    A lot of things have to happen before a 2 loss team goes for the title but its possible.



  6. #106
    LuckyVike's Avatar
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,785

    Re: Official: SEC Big Ten and Gator Football Thread! Gator Chomp!

    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    "Mikecarter81" wrote:
    Lucky
    LOL, you of all people are going to question class?
    Man your rich!
    Especially after all the crap/threats you gave to to badger fans on this site, calling their team a pos and their fans idiots including your truly.

    I correct my earlier thread you don't sleep on blue grass, you smoke it!!
    ;D ;D


    Now as for the game Congrats to Florida.
    Seriously, I do have to agree with Lucky, tough match up lots of good teams in the SEC, but parrity is kind of the thing this year in college football.
    I still see LSU as one of the teams this year in the championship.
    The other unfortuantely I'd say is Ohio state
    :-[

    Mike
    If Kentucky pulled out a win, what do you think would have been posted?
    Class? His sig is mooning people.

    ???

    It all comes down to the SEC Championship game.


    A lot of things have to happen before a 2 loss team goes for the title but its possible.


    Is this for real?
    LOL
    Yea, damn me for getting a sig that would make a couple people laugh.
    And don't assume what I would do, assumptions only make the person making them look dumb.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

  7. #107
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Official: SEC Big Ten and Gator Football Thread! Gator Chomp!

    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    "Mikecarter81" wrote:
    Lucky
    LOL, you of all people are going to question class?
    Man your rich!
    Especially after all the crap/threats you gave to to badger fans on this site, calling their team a pos and their fans idiots including your truly.

    I correct my earlier thread you don't sleep on blue grass, you smoke it!!
    ;D ;D


    Now as for the game Congrats to Florida.
    Seriously, I do have to agree with Lucky, tough match up lots of good teams in the SEC, but parrity is kind of the thing this year in college football.
    I still see LSU as one of the teams this year in the championship.
    The other unfortuantely I'd say is Ohio state
    :-[

    Mike
    If Kentucky pulled out a win, what do you think would have been posted?
    Class? His sig is mooning people.

    ???

    It all comes down to the SEC Championship game.


    A lot of things have to happen before a 2 loss team goes for the title but its possible.


    Is this for real?
    LOL
    Yea, damn me for getting a sig that would make a couple people laugh.
    And don't assume what I would do, assumptions only make the person making them look dumb.
    In LV's defense, he has had that mooning sig even when KY blew ass at football (and before Gator was a member).
    We all know he is a KY die-hard and I would hope people here can understand that since many of us "claim" to be Viking die-hards.


  8. #108
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Official: SEC Big Ten and Gator Football Thread! Gator Chomp!

    I had to come back for one last post.

    A week after knocking off then-No. 1 LSU in triple overtime, Kentucky faces a team coming off a grueling loss to the same Tigers.

    No. 14 Gators beat No. 8 Kentucky 45-37

    http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_ylt=Atkxu7xNc_HSstVCNL2eTMc5nYcB?slug=ap-t25-florida-kentucky&prov=ap&type=lgns

    FUCK KENTUCKY!

    In other news, Rutgers beats South Florida. If I am not mistaken, didn't Kentucky lose to them.

  9. #109
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Official: SEC Big Ten and Gator Football Thread! Gator Chomp!

    Gator Chomp
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    The Gator Chomp is a nationally recognized gesture made by fans of the University of Florida to show their support of the Florida Gators. The Gator Chomp is done by fully extending one's arms, one over the other, in front of the body with the palms facing each other. The arms are then moved apart and together to symbolize an alligator's mouth. This gesture is often a way to jeer at opposing players and fans.

    The Gator Chomp typically accompanies a band-led performance of the theme from Jaws. The "Gator Jaws" cheer was first performed by the University of Florida Fightin' Gator Marching Band at an October 10, 1981 home football game versus the University of Maryland. Fans spontaneously performed what would become known as the Gator Chomp in time with the music. The cheer was adapted for Gator use by Adren Hance and Monty Musgrave of the Gator Band.

    When the Gator Chomp is used mockingly by players from opposing teams, it has been said to curse the team using it. One of the most famous examples was in 1997, when Sebastian Janikowski performed the Gator Chomp after kicking a field goal to put Florida State ahead of Florida 29-25 at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. Moments later, Florida drove down the field and scored in just three plays to win 32-29 and knock Florida State out of their #1 national ranking.

    [img width=450 height=300]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/marstc09/800px-Gator_chomp.jpg[/img]

  10. #110
    LuckyVike's Avatar
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,785

    Re: Official: SEC Big Ten and Gator Football Thread! Gator Chomp!

    "marstc09" wrote:
    I had to come back for one last post.

    A week after knocking off then-No. 1 LSU in triple overtime, Kentucky faces a team coming off a grueling loss to the same Tigers.

    No. 14 Gators beat No. 8 Kentucky 45-37

    http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_ylt=Atkxu7xNc_HSstVCNL2eTMc5nYcB?slug=ap-t25-florida-kentucky&prov=ap&type=lgns

    FUCK KENTUCKY!

    In other news, Rutgers beats South Florida. If I am not mistaken, didn't Kentucky lose to them.
    I'm glad I unignored you to read these posts and that last sentence shows just how much you actually know about Kentucky.
    I suggest you do a little bit of research before saying stuff like that.
    It really made my day to see that.

    And considering this guy is moderated, isn't taunting to this extent a bit rediculous?

    However, I won't let him succeed in getting me into a situation where I too will need to be disciplined by the mods.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Official: Gators Thread! GATOR CHOMP!
    By PurpleGator in forum College Ball
    Replies: 259
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 08:40 PM
  2. (Merged) Official Florida Gator Thread.
    By ultravikingfan in forum College Ball
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-06-2007, 08:49 AM
  3. water buffalo vs lions vs gator
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 11:07 AM
  4. Check out this gator
    By VKG4LFE in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-06-2006, 08:41 PM
  5. Woman, 74, gets revenge on gator
    By singersp in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 06:22 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •