Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast
    PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer

Official: SEC Big Ten and Gator Football Thread! Gator Chomp!

Here is the thread to talk about the SEC and the Florida Gators.

How do you think Tim Tebow will do tomorrow?

Re: Official: SEC Big Ten and Gator Football Thread! Gator Chomp!

I can't wait for the Illinois vs Wisconsin game tomorrow! This is a HUGE statement game for Illinois. If we win this game we will be in the top 25 for sure! The key to this game is shutting down PJ Hill, we have a pretty good run defense though. Juice Williams needs to play well also, he will be extra modivated for this game because he was benched in the 4th quarter of last game when we were only up by 7. Arrelious Benn is an impact player and he needs to make things happen on offense and special teams tomorrow he will have a tough task going up against Igwekdou or however you spell it.

GO ILLINOIS

I CANT WAIT!!

Mikecarter81 is offline Coordinator

I'd be scared if I was LSU.
    Florida is going to ba mad as hell for sure after last week.
    I think Tebow is good, but I can't get over the running QB thing, I would just gasp everytime he ran.

Mike

P.S. go Sconny!
    I am an avid Viking fan, but also am an avid restoration guy of vintage Mopar(Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth)B bodies

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Just my 2 cents worth -- I don't see LSU losing!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

"Mikecarter81" wrote:
    I'd be scared if I was LSU.
    Florida is going to ba mad as hell for sure after last week.
    I think Tebow is good, but I can't get over the running QB thing, I would just gasp everytime he ran.

Mike

P.S. go Sconny!
    Yeah and now our defensive star will be probably playing.
    I think LSU was planning to go to that side of the field but now they have to prepare for Joiner.

I am not sure whats going to happen tomorrow but I tihnk the Gators will show.

Go Gators!

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    Just my 2 cents worth -- I don't see LSU losing!
    We will see what happens.
    I think LSU is beatable.

"DaVizzles" wrote:
    I can't wait for the Illinois vs Wisconsin game tomorrow! This is a HUGE statement game for Illinois. If we win this game we will be in the top 25 for sure! The key to this game is shutting down PJ Hill, we have a pretty good run defense though. Juice Williams needs to play well also, he will be extra modivated for this game because he was benched in the 4th quarter of last game when we were only up by 7. Arrelious Benn is an impact player and he needs to make things happen on offense and special teams tomorrow he will have a tough task going up against Igwekdou or however you spell it.

GO ILLINOIS

I CANT WAIT!!
    It will be a challenge.
    I am sorry but I did pick Wisconsin.
    Like I have said before though, I am surprised the way the Illini have been playing.
    Maybe tomorrow they will be me a believer.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Official Florida Gator Thread.

I was very upset to see the other Gator thread shut down.Mods before you ban this one...please give me a moment of your time.I am a die hard Gator fan, and I know there are some others on this board.Its awesome to share two great teams in common with people from different areas.The other thread was immature, and too personal.

I intend to watch and monitor this thread closely so we can still discuss our beloved Gators.

Thank you.

Moving on...tomorrow is the big day.I honestly believe we have a good chance.If we can come out early and make some big plays fast, we have a GREAT chance.They're stadium is one of the toughest stadium's to play in, its very loud.Tebow is gonna be tested bye a D line, and it'll be in his face most of the day.Our O-line is gonna have to manage the game, they'll give up some tackles and sacks.However they need to limit them and not get out of it mentally early.

My prediction..(and I've thought long and hard on this one)

Gators- 31
    LSU-28

Last minute field goal gets a gators a upset victory.And raises them to at least number 2.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Re: Official Florida Gator Thread.

"Mr." wrote:
    I was very upset to see the other Gator thread shut down.Mods before you ban this one...please give me a moment of your time.I am a die hard Gator fan, and I know there are some others on this board.Its awesome to share two great teams in common with people from different areas.The other thread was immature, and too personal.

I intend to watch and monitor this thread closely so we can still discuss our beloved Gators.

Thank you.

Moving on...tomorrow is the big day.I honestly believe we have a good chance.If we can come out early and make some big plays fast, we have a GREAT chance.They're stadium is one of the toughest stadium's to play in, its very loud.Tebow is gonna be tested bye a D line, and it'll be in his face most of the day.Our O-line is gonna have to manage the game, they'll give up some tackles and sacks.However they need to limit them and not get out of it mentally early.

My prediction..(and I've thought long and hard on this one)

Gators- 31
    LSU-28

Last minute field goal gets a gators a upset victory.And raises them to at least number 2.

I really think so also but its going to be a tough game.
    LSU has a defense and it will be tested.
    Now when South Carolina played them the weather was a factor.
    I think the today its suppose to be the same way but Florida can play in the rain also, since we get a lot of it.

Your going to see a lot of this guy tonight.

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMidsnQdHXB8AxiijzbkF/SIG=12f4eduuv/EXP=1191767788/**http%3A//www.uscho.com/images/uwire/2006/31433_060918foot.jpg[/img]

LSU does have a heck of a D but I think Tebow will still be able to make a few plays.

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast