Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 260
  1. #151
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Official: Gators Thread! GATOR CHOMP!

    "C" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=LuckyVike link=topic=37874.msg648855#msg648855 date=1191357287]
    [quote author=ultravikingfan link=topic=37874.msg648851#msg648851 date=1191356929]
    LV, you are correct the Gators beat that team...OSU.
    But what in the heck does that have to do with me saying that KY would get chomped by the Gators?
    Statements like that only help prove mar's point.


    Mar, you are such a liar.
    You work at 7-11!
    Nice try with the MBA thingy!
    LOL!
    I don't even see fit why you felt the urge to reply to anything I posted.
    I've done my part of the deal and not started anything with you since I got unbanned.
    You don't care that I don't like you, and I know you feel the same about me.
    As much as I know you'd love to ban me, I'm not going to give you the opportunity again.
    Webby gave me another chance and I'm not messing it up.

    Thanks again, Webby.
    This guy has already been banned? That explains a lot! Further proof that you make no sense.
    You going to reply to my PM?
    Sorry I do not debate with teens.
    You've spent the past few hours doing it.
    You're trying to act like you're 40 years old saying you won't debate a teen.
    Your arrogance is rediculous.
    [/quote]

    You may be a teen, but Marcstc09 is a mental midget.

    But watch out... someday he'll have an MBA....

    [/quote]

    I sense jealousy.

  2. #152
    PurpleGator's Avatar
    PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: Official: Gators Thread! GATOR CHOMP!

    "tampaviking" wrote:
    sorry to break-up the little war, but i am going to get it real bad for the next 12 months if the gators lose to LSU. my 1SG is a diehard LSU fan, and there is no escaping him over here. i tried so hard on sunday after the auburn loss. i am seriously hoping that they will destroy LSU simply because they have nothing to lose. if they can pull this off and then KY. the chance for a repeat is back. whats there chances
    Don't worry, we will, we will.


    Relax... Everything will be fine.

    Oct. 6th is in a few days and the Gators will make there mark.

  3. #153
    LuckyVike's Avatar
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,785

    Re: Official: Gators Thread! GATOR CHOMP!

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=37874.msg648857#msg648857 date=1191357455]
    [quote author=LuckyVike link=topic=37874.msg648855#msg648855 date=1191357287]
    [quote author=ultravikingfan link=topic=37874.msg648851#msg648851 date=1191356929]
    LV, you are correct the Gators beat that team...OSU.
    But what in the heck does that have to do with me saying that KY would get chomped by the Gators?
    Statements like that only help prove mar's point.


    Mar, you are such a liar.
    You work at 7-11!
    Nice try with the MBA thingy!
    LOL!
    I don't even see fit why you felt the urge to reply to anything I posted.
    I've done my part of the deal and not started anything with you since I got unbanned.
    You don't care that I don't like you, and I know you feel the same about me.
    As much as I know you'd love to ban me, I'm not going to give you the opportunity again.
    Webby gave me another chance and I'm not messing it up.

    Thanks again, Webby.
    This guy has already been banned? That explains a lot! Further proof that you make no sense.
    You going to reply to my PM?
    Sorry I do not debate with teens.
    You've spent the past few hours doing it.
    You're trying to act like you're 40 years old saying you won't debate a teen.
    Your arrogance is rediculous.
    [/quote]

    You may be a teen, but Marcstc09 is a mental midget.

    But watch out... someday he'll have an MBA....

    [/quote]

    I sense jealousy.
    [/quote]

    LMAO!
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

  4. #154
    Mikecarter81's Avatar
    Mikecarter81 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    823

    Re: Official: Gators Thread! GATOR CHOMP!

    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    I'll be back after we beat South Carolina. Bye.
    Maybe but you will be gone when Florida and LSU show Kittins whose boss
    If Kentucky only lost 2 games this season I would be elated.
    But one thing I KNOW is that if the Cats got the chance, we'd rip the Badgers a new donkey butt.

    LOL,, God you do have delusions of granduer!
    Hey i work in mental health do you need a little zyprexa or haldol to help with those evil inner voices whispering "The cats are good the cats are good!"
    Trust me a little medication and occupational therapy and all will be good.
    You might actually grow to live a normal life!

    Mike
    I am an avid Viking fan, but also am an avid restoration guy of vintage Mopar(Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth)B bodies

  5. #155
    PurpleGator's Avatar
    PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: Official: Gators Thread! GATOR CHOMP!

    "Mikecarter81" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    I'll be back after we beat South Carolina. Bye.
    Maybe but you will be gone when Florida and LSU show Kittins whose boss
    If Kentucky only lost 2 games this season I would be elated.
    But one thing I KNOW is that if the Cats got the chance, we'd rip the Badgers a new donkey butt.

    LOL,, God you do have delusions of granduer!
    Hey i work in mental health do you need a little zyprexa or haldol to help with those evil inner voices whispering "The cats are good the cats are good!"
    Trust me a little medication and occupational therapy and all will be good.
    You might actually grow to live a normal life!

    Mike
    Man, I am all for free speech but not while on drugs.
    Would somebody please take away the joint and crackpipe away from Lucky Vike.


    He is saying that Kentucky could beat South Carolina, Wisconsin, and Florida.
    Wow what a bold statement for a Kentucky Football fan.


    You know we are talking about Football right?
    Not basketball...
    We are talking about Football.

  6. #156
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Official: Gators Thread! GATOR CHOMP!

    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    "Mikecarter81" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    I'll be back after we beat South Carolina. Bye.
    Maybe but you will be gone when Florida and LSU show Kittins whose boss
    If Kentucky only lost 2 games this season I would be elated.
    But one thing I KNOW is that if the Cats got the chance, we'd rip the Badgers a new donkey butt.

    LOL,, God you do have delusions of granduer!
    Hey i work in mental health do you need a little zyprexa or haldol to help with those evil inner voices whispering "The cats are good the cats are good!"
    Trust me a little medication and occupational therapy and all will be good.
    You might actually grow to live a normal life!

    Mike
    Man, I am all ofr free speech but not while on drugs.
    Would somebody please take away the joint and crackpipe away from Lucky Vike.
    He is saying that Kentucky could beat South Carolina, Wisconsin, and Florida.
    Wow what a bold statement for a Kentucky Football fan.
    You know we are talking about Football right?
    Not basketball...
    We are talking about Football.
    Kentucky is not really known for producing smart people.

  7. #157
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,492

    Re: Official: Gators Thread! GATOR CHOMP!

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    "Mikecarter81" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=LuckyVike link=topic=37874.msg648221#msg648221 date=1191288468]
    I'll be back after we beat South Carolina. Bye.
    Maybe but you will be gone when Florida and LSU show Kittins whose boss
    If Kentucky only lost 2 games this season I would be elated.
    But one thing I KNOW is that if the Cats got the chance, we'd rip the Badgers a new donkey butt.

    LOL,, God you do have delusions of granduer!
    Hey i work in mental health do you need a little zyprexa or haldol to help with those evil inner voices whispering "The cats are good the cats are good!"
    Trust me a little medication and occupational therapy and all will be good.
    You might actually grow to live a normal life!

    Mike
    Man, I am all ofr free speech but not while on drugs.
    Would somebody please take away the joint and crackpipe away from Lucky Vike.
    He is saying that Kentucky could beat South Carolina, Wisconsin, and Florida.
    Wow what a bold statement for a Kentucky Football fan.
    You know we are talking about Football right?
    Not basketball...
    We are talking about Football.
    Kentucky is not really known for producing smart people.
    [/quote]

    Neither is Wisconsin
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  8. #158
    PurpleGator's Avatar
    PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: Official: Gators Thread! GATOR CHOMP!

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    "Mikecarter81" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=LuckyVike link=topic=37874.msg648221#msg648221 date=1191288468]
    I'll be back after we beat South Carolina. Bye.
    Maybe but you will be gone when Florida and LSU show Kittins whose boss
    If Kentucky only lost 2 games this season I would be elated.
    But one thing I KNOW is that if the Cats got the chance, we'd rip the Badgers a new donkey butt.

    LOL,, God you do have delusions of granduer!
    Hey i work in mental health do you need a little zyprexa or haldol to help with those evil inner voices whispering "The cats are good the cats are good!"
    Trust me a little medication and occupational therapy and all will be good.
    You might actually grow to live a normal life!

    Mike
    Man, I am all ofr free speech but not while on drugs.
    Would somebody please take away the joint and crackpipe away from Lucky Vike.
    He is saying that Kentucky could beat South Carolina, Wisconsin, and Florida.
    Wow what a bold statement for a Kentucky Football fan.
    You know we are talking about Football right?
    Not basketball...
    We are talking about Football.
    Kentucky is not really known for producing smart people.
    [/quote]

    Really?
    There are a lot of intersting people from Kentucky. Johnny Depp, Colonel Sanders, Hunter Thompson, Muhammad Ali, George Clooney, and Diane Sawyer are all from Kentucky.
    It sounds like a joke, doesn't it?
    LOL
    ;D





  9. #159
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,492

    Re: Official: Gators Thread! GATOR CHOMP!

    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    "Mikecarter81" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=37874.msg648257#msg648257 date=1191291133]
    [quote author=LuckyVike link=topic=37874.msg648221#msg648221 date=1191288468]
    I'll be back after we beat South Carolina. Bye.
    Maybe but you will be gone when Florida and LSU show Kittins whose boss
    If Kentucky only lost 2 games this season I would be elated.
    But one thing I KNOW is that if the Cats got the chance, we'd rip the Badgers a new donkey butt.

    LOL,, God you do have delusions of granduer!
    Hey i work in mental health do you need a little zyprexa or haldol to help with those evil inner voices whispering "The cats are good the cats are good!"
    Trust me a little medication and occupational therapy and all will be good.
    You might actually grow to live a normal life!

    Mike
    Man, I am all ofr free speech but not while on drugs.
    Would somebody please take away the joint and crackpipe away from Lucky Vike.
    He is saying that Kentucky could beat South Carolina, Wisconsin, and Florida.
    Wow what a bold statement for a Kentucky Football fan.
    You know we are talking about Football right?
    Not basketball...
    We are talking about Football.
    Kentucky is not really known for producing smart people.
    [/quote]

    Really?
    There are a lot of intersting people from Kentucky. Johnny Depp, Colonel Sanders, Hunter Thompson, Muhammad Ali, George Clooney, and Diane Sawyer are all from Kentucky.
    It sounds like a joke, doesn't it?
    LOL
    ;D



    [/quote]

    Actually, Abraham Lincoln is from Kentucky as well...

    But you probably knew that... right?

    doubt it
    :
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  10. #160
    PurpleGator's Avatar
    PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: Official: Gators Thread! GATOR CHOMP!

    "C" wrote:
    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    "Mikecarter81" wrote:
    [quote author=LuckyVike link=topic=37874.msg648742#msg648742 date=1191347130]
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=37874.msg648257#msg648257 date=1191291133]
    [quote author=LuckyVike link=topic=37874.msg648221#msg648221 date=1191288468]
    I'll be back after we beat South Carolina. Bye.
    Maybe but you will be gone when Florida and LSU show Kittins whose boss
    If Kentucky only lost 2 games this season I would be elated.
    But one thing I KNOW is that if the Cats got the chance, we'd rip the Badgers a new donkey butt.

    LOL,, God you do have delusions of granduer!
    Hey i work in mental health do you need a little zyprexa or haldol to help with those evil inner voices whispering "The cats are good the cats are good!"
    Trust me a little medication and occupational therapy and all will be good.
    You might actually grow to live a normal life!

    Mike
    Man, I am all ofr free speech but not while on drugs.
    Would somebody please take away the joint and crackpipe away from Lucky Vike.
    He is saying that Kentucky could beat South Carolina, Wisconsin, and Florida.
    Wow what a bold statement for a Kentucky Football fan.
    You know we are talking about Football right?
    Not basketball...
    We are talking about Football.
    Kentucky is not really known for producing smart people.
    [/quote]

    Really?
    There are a lot of intersting people from Kentucky. Johnny Depp, Colonel Sanders, Hunter Thompson, Muhammad Ali, George Clooney, and Diane Sawyer are all from Kentucky.
    It sounds like a joke, doesn't it?
    LOL
    ;D



    [/quote]

    Actually, Abraham Lincoln is from Kentucky as well...

    But you probably knew that... right?

    doubt it

    :
    [/quote]

    Thanks my Gator Friend.

    Actually I did know that and I accidently left him out.
    That would even make the joke more funny.
    Abe with the big hat.
    I can see it now. So lets start the joke and somebody finish it.


    Johnny Depp, Colonel Sanders, Hunter Thompson, Muhammad Ali, George Clooney, Abraham Lincoln and Diane Sawyer were all camping.



Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 275
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 04:46 PM
  2. The Officailly official thread for everything official
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 11:28 AM
  3. (Merged) Official Florida Gator Thread.
    By ultravikingfan in forum College Ball
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-06-2007, 08:49 AM
  4. The Official Official Thread
    By Potus2028 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 08:52 PM
  5. The Official "We win" Thread
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 11-14-2005, 12:41 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •