Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 82
  1. #61
    molineviking is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    506

    Re: Minnesota Gophers Football



    Whoops! didn't mean to copy all the pics, just the comment, I'll get this high tech site figured out one day, Maybe I'll get my 11yr old to help, He could probably develop his own site, Damn kids!
    Even if the Vikings lose, I can still find happiness in Bears, and Packer losses.

  2. #62
    Formo's Avatar
    Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,664

    Re: Minnesota Gophers Football

    Took my wife to the game this past evening..
    What a crazy, crazy game!
    The refs had to get new flags because they wore out the ones they started the game with..
    17 friggin' penalties on the Gophers alone!


    Buuuuuut, Goldy still pulled it out and won, 42-34.
    What an effin' game!

    "molineviking" wrote:


    Whoops! didn't mean to copy all the pics, just the comment, I'll get this high tech site figured out one day, Maybe I'll get my 11yr old to help, He could probably develop his own site, Damn kids!
    Haha..
    It's all good.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

  3. #63
    HEY's Avatar
    HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,201
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Minnesota Gophers Football

    Terrible news for the Minnesota Gophers!
    [size=15pt]Gophers' Eric Decker will miss rest of regular season[/size]

    Link: http://www.twincities.com/news/ci_13651475?source=rss

    University of Minnesota standout wide receiver Eric Decker has a sprained left arch in his foot that might need surgery and will miss the rest of the regular season, Gophers coach Tim Brewster said today.
    Eric Decker was perhaps the Gophers best player. To bad, Decker was one of 10 semifinalists for the Biletnikoff Award.

  4. #64
    Formo's Avatar
    Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,664

    Re: Minnesota Gophers Football

    "HEY" wrote:
    Terrible news for the Minnesota Gophers!
    [size=15pt]Gophers' Eric Decker will miss rest of regular season[/size]

    Link: http://www.twincities.com/news/ci_13651475?source=rss

    University of Minnesota standout wide receiver Eric Decker has a sprained left arch in his foot that might need surgery and will miss the rest of the regular season, Gophers coach Tim Brewster said today.
    Eric Decker was perhaps the Gophers best player. To bad, Decker was one of 10 semifinalists for the Biletnikoff Award.
    Yeah, he's been out the past 2 games.

    Gophers choked this last game away.
    Or, really, I should say they sucked this game today.
    Weber was HORRIBLE.
    I couldn't believe how bad he was, especially after that huge game he had last week.

    They only lost by 3 points, too.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

  5. #65
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Minnesota Gophers Football

    Gophs still suck

  6. #66
    BBQ Platypus's Avatar
    BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    3,027

    Re: Minnesota Gophers Football

    Does anyone still think that Punky should still be coaching this team?
    Why bother? If we keep him, we'll just end up firing him next year.


    "This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

  7. #67
    Formo's Avatar
    Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,664

    Re: Minnesota Gophers Football

    "BBQ" wrote:
    Does anyone still think that Punky should still be coaching this team?
    Why bother? If we keep him, we'll just end up firing him next year.
    I'm not a huge fan right now..
    But I'm giving him leeway because this is only his 3rd year.
    Seriously.
    People need to realize that having a carousel of coaches isn't going to help.
    Besides, Brew is not only in his 3rd year, but with his 2nd offensive system, and 3rd DC.
    I want to see his recruiting talent in a system that's going to stick (not change his offense every 2 years..).

    If after his 5th and final year he doesn't turn this around, then I'll be just happy with another coach.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

  8. #68
    Formo's Avatar
    Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,664

    Re: Minnesota Gophers Football

    Marstc09 should be thankful of Minny's suck ass offense.
    If it weren't for how bad they sucked, Wisconsin would be sinking into Lake Michigan...
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

  9. #69
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Minnesota Gophers Football

    "Formo" wrote:
    Marstc09 should be thankful of Minny's suck ass offense.
    If it weren't for how bad they sucked, Wisconsin would be sinking into Lake Michigan...
    He is very happy when the Gophs fail


  10. #70
    Formo's Avatar
    Formo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,664

    Re: Minnesota Gophers Football

    "V4L" wrote:
    "Formo" wrote:
    Marstc09 should be thankful of Minny's suck ass offense.
    If it weren't for how bad they sucked, Wisconsin would be sinking into Lake Michigan...
    He is very happy when the Gophs fail

    I know.. the only thing that redeems him in any sort of way is his Viking fandom.
    He leads me to be a very confused football fan..
    lol
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Gentlemen, Football Has Been Saved In Minnesota
    By Marrdro in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 07:50 AM
  2. Gophers Third on "Worst" Football Team List
    By COJOMAY in forum College Ball
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 07:59 AM
  3. Wisconsin Badgers @ Minnesota Gophers Tickets?
    By marstc09 in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 09:32 PM
  4. Minnesota State High School Football
    By mnrockstar in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-21-2006, 07:52 PM
  5. Minnesota Vikings Football cards
    By VikesFan787 in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 04:58 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •