Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Durant

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Kevin Durant

This guy is an absolute stud! As a freshman he is tearing things up! In the Big 12 championship right now he has 21 of his teams first 34 points on 8-11 shooting! This is a freshman doing it against the #2 team in the nation!! If he isn't the player of the year nobody is! Thoughts?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Kevin Durant

Guys like this can make a team in the tourney, that is JMO!

A prime example would be Carmelo Anthony his freshman year at Syracuse. Durant is scary good, 22 points in the first half today!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Newman is offline Rookie

hands down the best college basketball player in the country and he is only a freshman

Yep, it is very hard to argue that!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

This is the first opportunity I've had to watch him play. The guy is ridiculous. I'm a Boston Celtics fan, and by the looks of it they're going to have a shot at the #1 or #2 pick in the draft this year. If Durant comes out, they should do everything they can to get him. He's going to be a heck of a pro.

He's got great size, can put the ball on the floor, can post up, can rebound....he's a great all around player. I think he needs some work on his jumper a bit, just to increase his range (which is already great) and be more consistent from downtown, but he's a hell of a player.

He reminds me a lot of KG with his size and some of his skills. He'll need to add some muscle, but he's better farther out from the basket than KG. He's pretty fun to watch. I wonder how he'd do in the defensive minded big ten though.

Durant up to 30 of his teams 60 points! Geez!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"Ltrey" wrote:
    This is the first opportunity I've had to watch him play. The guy is ridiculous. I'm a Boston Celtics fan, and by the looks of it they're going to have a shot at the #1 or #2 pick in the draft this year. If Durant comes out, they should do everything they can to get him. He's going to be a heck of a pro.

He's got great size, can put the ball on the floor, can post up, can rebound....he's a great all around player. I think he needs some work on his jumper a bit, just to increase his range (which is already great) and be more consistent from downtown, but he's a hell of a player.
    Funny story, saw an interview with Durant's mom from the sideline today during the game, well spoken woman.
    OK, the reporter, made reference to the fact that Danny Ainge (Celtics GM) was sitting next to her at the previous days game, she replied, "no disrepect, but I didn't know who he was until I saw it on ESPN."
    LOL!

lol, that's pretty funny. Let the Durant sweepstakes begin, who else has very few wins in the NBA, the grizzlies actually have a two game lead on the Durant sweepstakes, followed by the celtics, then the bobcats and the bucks.

On a side note, do you think Oden will leave for the NBA after this year? Personally I don't think he should.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast