Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,111

    Re: Kentucky Beats LSU in Overtime

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    LOL!
    Some major crow eating here.
    I did not think they could do it.

    However, the loss to SC will haunt them for a National Championship bid.
    I hope the upset trend continues and Ohio State is knocked off next week!!!

  2. #12
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Kentucky Beats LSU in Overtime

    "MaxVike" wrote:
    David can beat Goliath if he has a good QB
    ;D.
    Congrats UK!
    Way to early to even speculate on that.

  3. #13
    MaxVike's Avatar
    MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,551

    Re: Kentucky Beats LSU in Overtime

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "MaxVike" wrote:
    David can beat Goliath if he has a good QB
    ;D.
    Congrats UK!
    Way to early to even speculate on that.
    Not a speculation Ultra, not about Woodson anyway.
    Just an observation about how a good or hot QB can elevate Team play.
    I didn't think they could do it either...gotta love college football!!!

    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

  4. #14
    LuckyVike's Avatar
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,785

    Re: Kentucky Beats LSU in Overtime

    "IndoViking" wrote:
    Congrats KU, even without Rafael Little at RB (didn't see his name in the boxscore). Where is he? I didn't follow KU too well, too preoccupied with FSU loss..
    He had a deep thigh bruise he suffered in the South Carolina game.
    Our 3rd string RB was inactive also.
    I don't think the South Carolina loss was a damaging as ya'll are saying.
    SC is a real good team and to be honest, I don't know if we could've won this game if we had won last week.
    UK felt like it had something to prove today after losing last week.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

  5. #15
    LuckyVike's Avatar
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,785

    Re: Kentucky Beats LSU in Overtime

    "DaVizzles" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    No one wants to win the National Championship. To tell you the honest truth, I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see Ohio State playing in the national title game. Against who, beats me. Could it possibly be KY? I think the loss to Sc will keep them out.

    Right now it looks like either Boston College or South Florida will be playing in the title game. Both great storys, both unranked to start the year and now both in the top 5. The main reasons for there success is there QB play. Matt Ryan and Matt Grothe both good looking players.

    I'm not going to count that possibility out just because of how screwed up the BCS system can be sometimes but those two teams are overrated IMO.
    They may as well stick the SEC champion in the BCS championship automatically.
    Yea, I know that sounds dumb but I'm just trying to make a point that the SEC is such a tough conference, it's nearly impossible to come out of it.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

  6. #16
    PurpleGator's Avatar
    PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: Kentucky Beats LSU in Overtime

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    LOL!
    Some major crow eating here.
    I did not think they could do it.

    However, the loss to SC will haunt them for a National Championship bid.
    National title?
    Lets not get too carried away.
    They did a good job and I was happy they beat LSU.
    We exposed the LSU D and looked like thats what Kentucky did this week.


    The luck for LSU ran out.
    You can't continue to go for it on 4th down and make it.
    Against Florida they were 5 for 5 on 4th down.
    If we would have stopped the once, game over.
    The same with Kentucky but Kentucky stopped them.


    Don't party too much, you have Florida this week.

  7. #17
    LuckyVike's Avatar
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,785

    Re: Kentucky Beats LSU in Overtime

    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    LOL!
    Some major crow eating here.
    I did not think they could do it.

    However, the loss to SC will haunt them for a National Championship bid.
    National title?
    Lets not get too carried away.
    They did a good job and I was happy they beat LSU.
    We exposed the LSU D and looked like thats what Kentucky did this week.


    The luck for LSU ran out.
    You can't continue to go for it on 4th down and make it.
    Against Florida they were 5 for 5 on 4th down.
    If we would have stopped the once, game over.
    The same with Kentucky but Kentucky stopped them.


    Don't party too much, you have Florida this week.
    Why am I not surprised that you came into this thread talking shit?
    You lost, get over it.
    Kentucky just beat the #1 team in the nation that just beat Florida last week so I'm gonna part however the hell much I want.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

  8. #18
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: Kentucky Beats LSU in Overtime

    I'm just VERY curious as to what the BCS standings are going to look like.

    We do have some undefeated teams with horsecrap schedules... I wonder how that will play into things.


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

  9. #19
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Kentucky Beats LSU in Overtime

    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    "PurpleGator" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    LOL!
    Some major crow eating here.
    I did not think they could do it.

    However, the loss to SC will haunt them for a National Championship bid.
    National title?
    Lets not get too carried away.
    They did a good job and I was happy they beat LSU.
    We exposed the LSU D and looked like thats what Kentucky did this week.


    The luck for LSU ran out.
    You can't continue to go for it on 4th down and make it.
    Against Florida they were 5 for 5 on 4th down.
    If we would have stopped the once, game over.
    The same with Kentucky but Kentucky stopped them.


    Don't party too much, you have Florida this week.
    Why am I not surprised that you came into this thread talking shit?
    You lost, get over it.
    Kentucky just beat the #1 team in the nation that just beat Florida last week so I'm gonna part however the hell much I want.
    No. 14 Gators beat No. 8 Kentucky 45-37

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. NFL considers overtime changes for playoffs
    By VikingMike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 10:43 PM
  2. NFL overtime
    By Dieter in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 08:39 PM
  3. Should Overtime Rules Be Changed?
    By Overlord in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 09:55 AM
  4. Williamson works overtime to improve catching
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-12-2006, 01:42 AM
  5. An overtime question...
    By supafreak8403 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 02:04 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •