Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42
  1. #31
    vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: The "I Hate Notre Dame" Thread!

    the Irish finally win a game.
    They had to knock out the starting QB to get their first win.
    A win is a win no matter how you get it.

  2. #32
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: The "I Hate Notre Dame" Thread!

    "vikingivan" wrote:
    the Irish finally win a game.
    They had to knock out the starting QB to get their first win.
    A win is a win no matter how you get it.
    LOL if you can't win, injure the QB.

  3. #33
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: The "I Hate Notre Dame" Thread!

    Wow, I bet the ND alumni are going to be on the AP voters to get them ranked in the top 10 now.

  4. #34
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: The "I Hate Notre Dame" Thread!

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Wow, I bet the ND alumni are going to be on the AP voters to get them ranked in the top 10 now.
    Did you get beat up by a pack of vicious ND fans when you were a kid or something?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #35
    PurplePowerPunch is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    456

    Re: The "I Hate Notre Dame" Thread!

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Wow, I bet the ND alumni are going to be on the AP voters to get them ranked in the top 10 now.
    Did you get beat up by a pack of vicious ND fans when you were a kid or something?

    =Z=
    LOL. Nice!

    ALL DAY!!!

  6. #36
    vikestwinswild is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21

    Re: The "I Hate Notre Dame" Thread!

    I love this thread.
    I can't stand the crying Irish.
    Growing up in Northern Indiana made it even worse with the media coverage the Crying Irish were getting.

  7. #37
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: The "I Hate Notre Dame" Thread!

    "vikestwinswild" wrote:
    I love this thread.
    I can't stand the crying Irish.
    Growing up in Northern Indiana made it even worse with the media coverage the Crying Irish were getting.
    I think I have a new best friend!
    ;D


    4th and Short Jesus

  8. #38
    vikestwinswild is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21

    Re: The "I Hate Notre Dame" Thread!

    Yes indeed you do. ;D

  9. #39
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: The "I Hate Notre Dame" Thread!

    LMAO!

    Beat by Navy!
    Ha haaaaa!

    1-8...what a joke!

  10. #40
    PurpleGator's Avatar
    PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: The "I Hate Notre Dame" Thread!

    I am so happy Navy won.....

    Good Job!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Notre Dame CB to come in for workout
    By Property0f in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 07:01 AM
  2. Notre Dame loses 9th straight Bowl game
    By ultravikingfan in forum College Ball
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-17-2007, 08:12 PM
  3. Michigan v Notre Dame
    By ultravikingfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-17-2006, 10:51 AM
  4. Michigan v. Notre Dame
    By NeumDog in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 09-15-2005, 05:07 PM
  5. Weis gets Notre Dame job
    By cajunvike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-13-2004, 09:33 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •