Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Huge WAC game BOISE STATE vs. HAWAII

Yeah they will probably even lose to Washington. I bet they won't even make it to a BCS game. If they do, good for them but they won't win.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"idahovikefan7" wrote:
    Haha the warriors are gonna choke in their bowl game and i hope they do. They are a bunch of long haired trash talkin ****! I can't wait to watch them lose and cry. They have no run game what so ever and that will haunt them against a better defense. My new second favorite team is who ever plays Hawaiil....

And just wait till they come to the blue turf next year. We will demolish them.

Go BSU all the way!!!!!

a little sour arent we. does that make boise a bunch of overated white skinnny players that talk trash? man i just loved watching brennan torch your secondary and defense. dont have a running game? we ran it down your throats in the fourth and you couldnt even get the ball back. youre lucky june jones didnt run up the score unlike you guys or else the score would have been 46-27 and even then i really felt we could have put up 50 plus on your horrible defense in which nevada lit up as well.
    i still think hawaii wins next year on your cheating turf.
    hawaii for da bcs game brah.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

o and by the way my friend soares lit your running back avery up big time. he defintely took a seat and was in the fetal position at the end. avergy got powned big time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKBzeqVc-gY

he got JACKED up son.

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "idahovikefan7" wrote:
    Haha the warriors are gonna choke in their bowl game and i hope they do. They are a bunch of long haired trash talkin ****! I can't wait to watch them lose and cry. They have no run game what so ever and that will haunt them against a better defense. My new second favorite team is who ever plays Hawaiil....

And just wait till they come to the blue turf next year. We will demolish them.

Go BSU all the way!!!!!

a little sour arent we. does that make boise a bunch of overated white skinnny players that talk trash? man i just loved watching brennan torch your secondary and defense. dont have a running game? we ran it down your throats in the fourth and you couldnt even get the ball back. youre lucky june jones didnt run up the score unlike you guys or else the score would have been 46-27 and even then i really felt we could have put up 50 plus on your horrible defense in which nevada lit up as well.
    i still think hawaii wins next year on your cheating turf.
    hawaii for da bcs game brah.
    Ok ur a dip **** haha ran in the fourth quarter! What does that tell you? They can't run! Nevada tore you guys up too, you guys are lucky to be undefeated this year. Won with a long field goal. And i can't wait until they play on the blue turf next year. It's gonna be a game you will be crying your eyes out.

Oh and i can't wait to laugh at you when you guys get stomped in your bowl game, specially if they make it to BCS bowl. They probably won't even beat Washington. Had we had a pass defense at all you guys would have been done. Those white skinny players sure did quite a lot last year eh? Haha we'll see if you guys do anything near that this year. It's just one fluke year, they will be nothing again next year and we will all see. 5 WAC championships in a row and almost six is no fluke. BSU is real!!!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

BSU lost despite the woulda, coulda, shoulda's.

Hawaii played nobody this year except BSU.

End of story.

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

End of story.
    Great point

i think your the dip **** you dumb noob. we ran it down your throats against your horrible defense that cant defend the pass or the run in that case. we ran it and you couldnt stop the run since your defense was trying to catch us all game and were fatigued. if you had a run d, you woulda stopped us but didnt. like i said u lucky brah we didnt run the score up on your crappy team.

hahahahahah nevada tore you guys up, you let a freshmen qb put 67 points on you gay blue field. thats unheard of and that proves how much of a fluke boise is this year and last year. youre lucky adrian peterson was not at full strength or he would have ripped boise up all day long against the sooners. and guess what retard, it took 4, FOUR overtimes on your own turf to beat nevada. 69-67. get your facts straight son. we beat at nevada with our backup qb. if boise plays nevada with their no name backup qb on the road, i doubt boise wins let alone stays within 14 points of nevada. this and nevada had a bye before they played us. good try but get your facts straight.

i cant wait to, we going dominate you guys on your own turf and make you realize that blue field aint ****.

i cant wait to you guys lose to some acc team in
    your truck driver bowl. hahahhaa. the same could be said about your skinny white folks having a fluke year last year. wow real creative. bsu stands for bull s*** univeristy. that what i see.

im surprised you still talking out of your @ss. you cant even give a good team prop, just gotta hate. i really didnt mind bsu but its fans like you that get all cocky and delusional that make many hate the stupid smurfs.

OH YA SCOREBOARD MUthaf****ah. 39-27

Personal Attacks

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=39929.10

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

End of story.

ya and who did ohio state play this year. :

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

End of story.

On top of that... They beat every team the NCAA scheduled them to play. It's not their fault, they didn't choose their schedule. They beat every team on theirs and no other noteworthy school did that.

If beating every team on your schedule doesn't matter, than what the hell are schools like Hawaii even doing with a D-I Football program?!
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

"C" wrote:
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:

End of story.

On top of that... They beat every team the NCAA scheduled them to play. It's not their fault, they didn't choose their schedule. They beat every team on theirs and no other noteworthy school did that.

If beating every team on your schedule doesn't matter, than what the hell are schools like Hawaii even doing with a D-I Football program?!
    I thought NCAA teams do get to pick their schedule. Or at least get a say.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast