Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 61
  1. #11
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: How 'bout them Irish!

    Always been an Irish fan.

    Wished I could have gone there.

    Irish and Gophers.

    You aren't alone.

  2. #12
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: How 'bout them Irish!

    "Webby" wrote:
    Always been an Irish fan.

    Wished I could have gone there.

    Irish and Gophers.

    You aren't alone.
    PP.O > The home of the front runner college fans!

  3. #13
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: How 'bout them Irish!

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    What do these teams have in common?

    Notre Dame
    Dallas Cowboys
    Chicago Bulls
    New York Yankees

    When they do good the fanbase grows tenfold.
    When they are bad nobody admits to being fans.
    (Dallas is the worst)

    :-X









    Another thing they all have in common Ultra is they have all reached the ultimate pinnacle at one time or other...They have all been CHAMPS..










    Now I'm just waiting for my beloved Vikings to finish out my list of favorite teams, who have also all been the best...




    NCAAF.....Notre Dame






    Baseball... LA Dodgers




    Hockey.... Bruins




    Basketball.....Celtics




    NCAAB......
    UCONN




    NFL......
    VIKINGS...(soon to be Champs themselves)

    ;D ;D ;D ;D





    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  4. #14
    6-KINGS's Avatar
    6-KINGS is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    569

    Re: How 'bout them Irish!

    Here it is plain and simple.
    Even Ultra knows this.
    The Fighting Irish of Notre Dame (all heads bow) ARE College Football.
    They have their own Network!
    Notre Dame is to college football, like wet is to rain.
    One cannot exist without the other.
    It is scientifically impossible.

    Just as GOD made the universe, GOD created his own college football team. To rein above all and beyond all others in Glory, Majesty and Tradition.
    All HAIL NOTRE DAME!!

    6-KINGS

    "VICTORY IS MINE!"

  5. #15
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: How 'bout them Irish!

    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    Here it is plain and simple.
    Even Ultra knows this.
    The Fighting Irish of Notre Dame (all heads bow) ARE College Football.
    They have their own Network!
    Notre Dame is to college football, like wet is to rain.
    One cannot exist without the other.
    It is scientifically impossible.

    Just as GOD made the universe, GOD created his own college football team. To rein above all and beyond all others in Glory, Majesty and Tradition.
    All HAIL NOTRE DAME!!

    6-KINGS



    I only have one thing to say to that 6...








    RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY... ;D


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  6. #16
    6-KINGS's Avatar
    6-KINGS is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    569

    Re: How 'bout them Irish!

    "VikingNed" wrote:
    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    Here it is plain and simple.
    Even Ultra knows this.
    The Fighting Irish of Notre Dame (all heads bow) ARE College Football.
    They have their own Network!
    Notre Dame is to college football, like wet is to rain.
    One cannot exist without the other.
    It is scientifically impossible.

    Just as GOD made the universe, GOD created his own college football team. To rein above all and beyond all others in Glory, Majesty and Tradition.
    All HAIL NOTRE DAME!!

    6-KINGS


    I only have one thing to say to that 6...







    RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY... ;D
    GREATEST MOVIE EVER!!
    PERIOD!!!

    "VICTORY IS MINE!"

  7. #17
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: How 'bout them Irish!

    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    Here it is plain and simple.
    Even Ultra knows this.
    The Fighting Irish of Notre Dame (all heads bow) ARE College Football.
    They have their own Network!
    Notre Dame is to college football, like wet is to rain.
    One cannot exist without the other.
    It is scientifically impossible.

    Just as GOD made the universe, GOD created his own college football team. To rein above all and beyond all others in Glory, Majesty and Tradition.
    All HAIL NOTRE DAME!!

    6-KINGS
    I lol'd

    Go Utes!

  8. #18
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: How 'bout them Irish!

    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:
    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    Here it is plain and simple.
    Even Ultra knows this.
    The Fighting Irish of Notre Dame (all heads bow) ARE College Football.
    They have their own Network!
    Notre Dame is to college football, like wet is to rain.
    One cannot exist without the other.
    It is scientifically impossible.

    Just as GOD made the universe, GOD created his own college football team. To rein above all and beyond all others in Glory, Majesty and Tradition.
    All HAIL NOTRE DAME!!

    6-KINGS



    I only have one thing to say to that 6...








    RUDY RUDY RUDY RUDY... ;D
    GREATEST MOVIE EVER!!
    PERIOD!!!








    I have to say it 6,






    It was one of the very few movies I ever cried at, and it made me think about just how little I really tried to strive at some things in life and what I could have done and been different.
    I actually look at things today differently because of that movie, and I'm happy to say, for the better....





    Oh yea, I cried when he opened his acceptance letter while he sat on the bench.... ;D


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  9. #19
    6-KINGS's Avatar
    6-KINGS is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    569

    Re: How 'bout them Irish!

    "Del" wrote:
    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    Here it is plain and simple.
    Even Ultra knows this.
    The Fighting Irish of Notre Dame (all heads bow) ARE College Football.
    They have their own Network!
    Notre Dame is to college football, like wet is to rain.
    One cannot exist without the other.
    It is scientifically impossible.

    Just as GOD made the universe, GOD created his own college football team. To rein above all and beyond all others in Glory, Majesty and Tradition.
    All HAIL NOTRE DAME!!

    6-KINGS
    I lol'd

    Go Utes!
    Utes?

    What is that Moose testecles?

    "VICTORY IS MINE!"

  10. #20
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: How 'bout them Irish!

    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    Here it is plain and simple.
    Even Ultra knows this.
    The Fighting Irish of Notre Dame (all heads bow) ARE College Football.
    They have their own Network!
    Notre Dame is to college football, like wet is to rain.
    One cannot exist without the other.
    It is scientifically impossible.

    Just as GOD made the universe, GOD created his own college football team. To rein above all and beyond all others in Glory, Majesty and Tradition.
    All HAIL NOTRE DAME!!

    6-KINGS
    I lol'd

    Go Utes!
    Utes?

    What is that Moose testecles?
    No it's a football team, something you wont find in south bend area.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Irish splash most in the EU on booze
    By VikingMike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 06:28 PM
  2. I have a job interview at an Irish Pub
    By pattyosviKING in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 12:55 PM
  3. The 4th Military Academy (Irish) Lose
    By ultravikingfan in forum College Ball
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 02:15 PM
  4. MOVED: How 'bout them Irish!
    By ultravikingfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-23-2006, 08:09 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-18-2006, 03:21 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •