Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Gopher's Football!

Yeah that was a horrible call. Well the gophs need to be the cheesedicks this weekend. That would make the last two losses hurt a little bit less!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

The gopher football team will start beating the top teams consistantly after mason is fired.
    Fire mason!
    Fire mason!
    You republican whore!

Remember it was Mason that turned that program around.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Formo is offline Team Alumni

"mnjamie" wrote:
    I seriously , and I mean SERIOUSLY wonder why I watch football sometimes .....

I watch alot of sports ... they range from rugby, cricket, hockey, lacrosse, football, water polo, "X" games sports ... on and on and on.

I have never in my entire life seen a game STOLEN from a team like that one.
    On any level be it jr high school or in a pro sport.

When on the replay you can see Banks left hand no where near the WR's back and bats the other ball down with his right hand.
    On the replay you can see a HUGE seperation between their bodies, so there was no contact .... THEN, you have the BALLS as a part time monkey in stripes, f#$king weekend warrior if you will ... to wait 1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi, 3 Mississippi to finally through a flag, AFTER you see the Minnesota team running onto the field "thinking" they won a comeback O.T. game against the GOD of the Big 10 Joe Pa ... .....
    Naaaa, we can't have that happen, naaaaaa.....

Laundry on the field.

If that stripped fool every calls even a Pee-Wee football game again in his life, it will be too soon.
    I hope they put security on him on the way out of the T.C., as he is going to need it ...

:-X

The fumble by the Penn State WR in the 3rd quarter that was overturned away from the Goph's after review .... was crap also.

If you don't plan on allowing the other team to win, for whatever reason, just don't play the game ... It would save alot of time and effort for everyone involved.
    Thanks.
    Awesome post man.

I was at that game.. and funny, even after the missed PAT (which shouldn't have happened..
    He's the WORST place kicker to play the sport..
    Must be polishing Mason's knob or something), I knew the Gophers defense was going to stand tall.
    After the infamous foul against the Gophers, the big screen officials never once...
    NOT ONCE DID THEY REPLAY THAT PLAY ON THE SCREENS.
    Not once.
    Personally, I was behind the opposing teams bench, so I didn't see the play, except for the ball bounce harmless in the turf and the Minnesota roster start to flood the field. I assumed they had won.
    Until that flag.

And the entire while the 'Dome quieted down..
    they NEVER showed us the replay.
    But every other play in the game they did.

It was amazing.
    To have a fantastic defensive stand against the Nittany Lions, to not make any difference because some poor officiating.

I wonder how much they get paid to call a game that badly?
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

So this week they'll go to Ohio.

How big is the guys gonna get their ass handed to them.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Well, they got killed by OSU but put a whoopin' right back on Indiana!! Oh wait, that's not saying much!! lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123