Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Re: Gardner-Webb stuns No. 20 Kentucky 84-68

"marstc09" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    I love how this guy baits me with every chance he gets and nothing is done about it.
    It's obvious what is going on with this guy.

BTW, it was a regular season game.
    The question I have to ask is, how could anybody believe preseason games count on a teams record?
    Now I do find that funny, almost as much as UK getting beat.
    Nothing wrong with posting articles.

They still count. Their ranking will be affected!
    Why even try to hide the fact that you created this thread and posted numerous articles with the intent to piss me off?

Sadly, I had to give you a quick lesson on college basketball before you could actually talk shit.
    And you don't have to tell me the game counted and their ranking will be affected, if you recall, I told you because you didn't know jack-shit about college basketball.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"LuckyVike" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    I love how this guy baits me with every chance he gets and nothing is done about it.

The question I have to ask is, how could anybody believe preseason games count on a teams record?

Why even try to hide the fact that you created this thread and posted numerous articles with the intent to piss me off?

Sadly, I had to give you a quick lesson on college basketball before you could actually talk shit.
    And you don't have to tell me the game counted and their ranking will be affected, if you recall, I told you because you didn't know jack-shit about college basketball.
    See forum rules.

College basketball is not my thing, so your comment does not affect me. Have a blessed day.

"marstc09" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:

See forum rules.

College basketball is not my thing, so your comment does not affect me. Have a blessed day.
    I like how you edited that one post you made where you said, "This is too funny."
    I guess you had to open up the door so you could say you were only posting articles, right?
    I mean, if you don't keep up with college ball to the point where you believe preseason games could possibly count against a teams record, then this loss should mean absolutely nothing to you, especially should not be to the point where you would find it funny.
    That is, unless, the reason you found it "too funny" was because it was my team.

Have a blessed day.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

"LuckyVike" wrote:

That was a regular season game?Wow!......That is a horrible loss...Total overated coach

"DaVizzles" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:

That was a regular season game?Wow!......That is a horrible loss...Total overated coach
    Nah, not really.
    We don't have a center or point guard.
    Patrick Patterson and Alex Legion kept that game from being a lot worse than it ended up.
    Both of whom were recruited by Gillispie.
    The team is in bad shape, it could be a long season.

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

As person who doesn't give a shit either way, it was an asshole move on mars, you only posted all that to piss off lucky.

You yourself said you don't follow basketball. So why do you even care?

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"LuckyVike" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "LuckyVike" wrote:

See forum rules.

I like how you edited that one post you made where you said, "This is too funny."

I guess you had to open up the door so you could say you were only posting articles, right?
    I mean, if you don't keep up with college ball to the point where you believe preseason games could possibly count against a teams record, then this loss should mean absolutely nothing to you, especially should not be to the point where you would find it funny.
    That is, unless, the reason you found it "too funny" was because it was my team.

Have a blessed day.
    IT IS FUNNY!

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Lucky: So now I guess you're going to blame Tubby for leaving the team in such terrible shape, huh?
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

"jessejames09" wrote:
    As person who doesn't give a shit either way, it was an asshole move on mars, you only posted all that to piss off lucky.

You yourself said you don't follow basketball. So why do you even care?
    Thank ya, Jesse.

PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer

Wow how about Gardner-Webb?
    Where are they out of?

Tubby who?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast