Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Florida's Tebow to return for senior season

    http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=899046

    The chances of the Florida Gators winning their third national title in four years just improved dramatically.

  2. #2
    Tad7's Avatar
    Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,422

    Re: Florida's Tebow to return for senior season

    He might as well. It's still hard to tell what he would do or how we would fare in the NFL.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

    X MARKS THE SPOT

  3. #3
    jkjuggalo's Avatar
    jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,131

    Re: Florida's Tebow to return for senior season

    Phew!

    That means I won't have to worry about the Vikings drafting him this year.
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

  4. #4
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,216

    Re: Florida's Tebow to return for senior season

    Tebow is a product of the system.
    :P

    **sarcasm off**

    (edited to include the last comment for those who couldn't see the sarcasm when it bitch slaps them in the face)

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #5
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,576

    Re: Florida's Tebow to return for senior season

    He just didn't want to play for the lions.
    We're bringing purple back.

  6. #6
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,407

    Re: Florida's Tebow to return for senior season

    "singersp" wrote:
    Tebow is a product of the system.
    :P

    **sarcasm off**

    (edited to include the last comment for those who couldn't see the sarcasm when it bitch slaps them in the face)
    Hahaha... that last line is hilarious
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  7. #7
    azuquita8's Avatar
    azuquita8 is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10

    Re: Florida's Tebow to return for senior season

    In spite of what Mel Kiper thinks, Tebow will do fine when he's ready to go into the NFL; some teams are experimenting with variations of the spread offense, so his not playing in a pure "pro-style" scheme in college won't, IMO, be a detriment once he goes to the pros.


    I for one am glad he chose to stay on at school for his senior year; with all but two of our starters coming back we should be a strong favorite to at least repest as SEC champs in 2009.

  8. #8
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Florida's Tebow to return for senior season

    "azuquita8" wrote:
    In spite of what Mel Kiper thinks, Tebow will do fine when he's ready to go into the NFL; some teams are experimenting with variations of the spread offense, so his not playing in a pure "pro-style" scheme in college won't, IMO, be a detriment once he goes to the pros.


    I for one am glad he chose to stay on at school for his senior year; with all but two of our starters coming back we should be a strong favorite to at least repest as SEC champs in 2009.
    I would take him in a heartbeat next year. Good kid with good morals.

  9. #9
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Florida's Tebow to return for senior season

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "azuquita8" wrote:
    In spite of what Mel Kiper thinks, Tebow will do fine when he's ready to go into the NFL; some teams are experimenting with variations of the spread offense, so his not playing in a pure "pro-style" scheme in college won't, IMO, be a detriment once he goes to the pros.


    I for one am glad he chose to stay on at school for his senior year; with all but two of our starters coming back we should be a strong favorite to at least repest as SEC champs in 2009.
    I would take him in a heartbeat next year. Good kid with good morals.

    +1

    Even if he has to sit a year or 2.. Or 3..

Similar Threads

  1. Are you ready for some Tebow?
    By gagarr in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 04:56 PM
  2. Will Favre return to Vikings next season?
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 05:00 AM
  3. Return man still mystery with season near at hand
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 09:58 PM
  4. Johnson mulling whether to return next season
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2007, 10:29 PM
  5. Brett Favre to return for 2006-2007 NFL season
    By PurplePride80 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 04-27-2006, 01:59 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •