Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    PurpleGator's Avatar
    PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,685

    Florida Gators

    Wow!


    The Gators are really good this year.


    We dominated LSU and now we are beating up Kentucky (JV Team) today.


    Next week we play the Bulldogs.
    I think we have a good chance against them.


    The Gators are just too fast!

    Go Gators!

  2. #2
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Florida Gators

    LOL. Loved the ass beating on Kentucky.

  3. #3
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Florida Gators

    Big game today. Why are you not around more? Anyways how do you feel about Tebow possibly being drafted by the Vikings?

  4. #4
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: Florida Gators

    "marstc09" wrote:
    Big game today. Why are you not around more? Anyways how do you feel about Tebow possibly being drafted by the Vikings?
    Tebow has one really big issue not many of us think of....
    He is left handed.
    Our line was built to protect the blind side of a right handed quarterback...


    Just something to chew on...


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

  5. #5
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Florida Gators

    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Big game today. Why are you not around more? Anyways how do you feel about Tebow possibly being drafted by the Vikings?
    Tebow has one really big issue not many of us think of....
    He is left handed.
    Our line was built to protect the blind side of a right handed quarterback...


    Just something to chew on...
    I have a feeling Wilf will allow the Vikes to bring in a big time RT.

  6. #6
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: Florida Gators

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Big game today. Why are you not around more? Anyways how do you feel about Tebow possibly being drafted by the Vikings?
    Tebow has one really big issue not many of us think of....
    He is left handed.
    Our line was built to protect the blind side of a right handed quarterback...


    Just something to chew on...
    I have a feeling Wilf will allow the Vikes to bring in a big time RT.
    In a way, that would make nabbing linemen a LOT easier, as the top notch guys on the left side are in greater demand/greater $ desired and earned, etc....

    Who knows; it'd all be messed up if we ended up going to backups though....

    Who's out there this year for RT in the FA class?


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

  7. #7
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Florida Gators

    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Big game today. Why are you not around more? Anyways how do you feel about Tebow possibly being drafted by the Vikings?
    Tebow has one really big issue not many of us think of....
    He is left handed.
    Our line was built to protect the blind side of a right handed quarterback...


    Just something to chew on...
    I have a feeling Wilf will allow the Vikes to bring in a big time RT.
    In a way, that would make nabbing linemen a LOT easier, as the top notch guys on the left side are in greater demand/greater $ desired and earned, etc....

    Who knows; it'd all be messed up if we ended up going to backups though....

    Who's out there this year for RT in the FA class?
    http://www.footballsfuture.com/2009/fa/ol.html

    Marc Colombo and Mark Tauscher would be the key guys.
    Also available would be Vernon Carey, Stacy Andrews, Jon Runyan, and George Foster.

  8. #8
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: Florida Gators

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Big game today. Why are you not around more? Anyways how do you feel about Tebow possibly being drafted by the Vikings?
    Tebow has one really big issue not many of us think of....
    He is left handed.
    Our line was built to protect the blind side of a right handed quarterback...


    Just something to chew on...
    I have a feeling Wilf will allow the Vikes to bring in a big time RT.
    In a way, that would make nabbing linemen a LOT easier, as the top notch guys on the left side are in greater demand/greater $ desired and earned, etc....

    Who knows; it'd all be messed up if we ended up going to backups though....

    Who's out there this year for RT in the FA class?
    http://www.footballsfuture.com/2009/fa/ol.html

    Marc Colombo and Mark Tauscher would be the key guys.
    Also available would be Vernon Carey, Stacy Andrews, Jon Runyan, and George Foster would be available.
    Well, there are some possibilities out there - we may need one regardless.

    You know, for as much as we dog on Cook.... he sure as hell has panned out better than Marcus Johnson, who was also a 2nd round pick and not a "reach" from what I can remember...
    He must be flat out awful to not be able to crack the starting line up...


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

  9. #9
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Florida Gators

    I officially want to draft Tim Tebow.

  10. #10
    The Dropper's Avatar
    The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Portland, Ore.
    Posts
    2,101

    Re: Florida Gators

    Tebow would be fine to draft, but (as I've said probably half a dozen times) who I really want from Florida is Urban Meyer.

    If Childress goes out, I want Urban Meyer in. Not for his offense, mind you, just for his overall coaching ability.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Buckeyes and Gators wonder if they deserve a cut of BCS cash
    By ultravikingfan in forum College Ball
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2007, 10:15 PM
  2. Gators can whup Buckeyes!
    By cajunvike in forum College Ball
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-31-2006, 11:44 AM
  3. Iowa vs Gators Game
    By culpeppers_vikes in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 11:31 PM
  4. Gators Own Eyes...
    By Mr. Purple in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 08:05 PM
  5. Gators OVER Noles
    By ADubya26 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-27-2005, 06:13 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •