Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Del Rio Guest

Re: Florida beats the tar out of the Buckeyes!

I made my claims based soley on coaching. It wasn't hard to see if you have been following his career.

ec179299 is offline Rookie

How sweet was that domination!!!
    The "used car salesman" was outcoached.
    Troy Smith proved to be a Heisman joke (Enjoy that one contract you get in the NFL).
    Ted Ginn proved to be, again, a TRACK STAR and not a FOOTBALL PLAYER, a sprained foot kept him out of the national championship?
    The Big Ten was a joke this year and everyone should have known that if they watched any football this year.

I hope that the Bucks do not receive their game checks for that BS performance last night. THE Ohio State University bandwagon crashes and burns!!
    If it wasnt for the worst pass interference call in the history of football in 2002, THE Ohio State University would not have a title in almost 40 years.

GO VIKES

Del Rio Guest

"ec179299" wrote:
    Troy Smith proved to be a Heisman joke (Enjoy that one contract you get in the NFL).
    Ted Ginn proved to be, again, a TRACK STAR and not a FOOTBALL PLAYER, a sprained foot kept him out of the national championship?
    The Big Ten was a joke this year and everyone should have known that if they watched any football this year.

I hope that the Bucks do not receive their game checks for that BS performance last night. THE Ohio State University bandwagon crashes and burns!!
    If it wasnt for the worst pass interference call in the history of football in 2002, THE Ohio State University would not have a title in almost 40 years.

GO VIKES
    The best part is he hurt his foot doing a celebration dance after the kickoff return. That just adds insult to injury. I agree with the Big Ten comment. The SEC was way more talented. Now you have to ask yourself does Ohio State even deserve #2?

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Wow. Just wow. I did NOT see that coming. I honestly didn't think Florida could move the ball on Ohio State. Obviously, I was wrong!

I seriously thought I was watching Tomlin and the Vikes' secondary out there last night. Ohio State ran that same soft zone that we ran all year and they also rushed 3 or 4 all night which allowed Leak to pick them apart using that spread offense.

It was a fun game to watch early on. After it got to 24-14 it just got ridiculous.

ec179299 is offline Rookie

"Del" wrote:
    "ec179299" wrote:

GO VIKES
    The best part is he hurt his foot doing a celebration dance after the kickoff return. That just adds insult to injury. I agree with the Big Ten comment. The SEC was way more talented. Now you have to ask yourself does Ohio State even deserve #2?
    Boise St. undefeated, enough said.

Del Rio Guest

"ec179299" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "ec179299" wrote:

GO VIKES
    Boise St. undefeated, enough said.
    Boise state played a weak sched, and yes it makes a difference. I still wish Boise and Florida would get to play.

Sacramento State
    W 45-0 1-0 (0-0)

Oregon State
    W 42-14 2-0 (0-0)

at Wyoming
    W 17-10 3-0 (0-0)

Hawaii
    W 41-34 4-0 (1-0)

at Utah
    W 36-3 5-0 (1-0)

Louisiana Tech
    W 55-14 6-0 (2-0)

at New Mexico State
    W 40-28 7-0 (3-0)

at Idaho
    W 42-26 8-0 (4-0)

Fresno State
    W 45-21 9-0 (5-0)

at San Jose State
    W 23-20 10-0 (6-0)

Utah State
    W 49-10 11-0 (7-0)

at Nevada
    W 38-7 12-0 (8-0)

vs No. 11 Oklahoma

One ranked team. I am a fan of the WAC and more specifically the MWC, I am very familiar with Wyoming Idaho Utah, Utah State, Nevada, New mexico State, and I can say that for the most part these are trash teams.

WisconsinSucks is offline Asst. Coach

"Del" wrote:
    "ec179299" wrote:

GO VIKES
    The Big Ten which was probably down a bit, but a joke?
    Last time I checked Wisconsin beat Arkansas ans Penn State beat Tennessee.

No idea why Michigan and OSU laid eggs.
    But don't get too over the top on how the Big Ten sucks.

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

I felt almost as though I was watching the Vikings last night.
    What the hell happened to the Buckeye offense.

Once again congrats to the Gators, you proved to be a better team and just flat out spanked OSU.

I wonder if OSU's kickoff return TD hurt them in a way.
    Yes, they went up 7-0, had some momentum going, but I wonder if they just sort of thought they already had it won at that point and just got way too overconfident.
    Also, Troy Smith did look lost without Ginn.
    Even with him, it wouldn't have made much difference, because OSU just couldn't stop Florida, and they couldn't get their running game going against Florida's D-line.

It's gotta be a good day to be a Gator fan.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

"ec179299" wrote:

GO VIKES
    so many things wrong with this post. first off are you really saying that ted ginn
    is a crappy football player after he blew past your specialteams on the first play? youre saying that ted ginns skills are squarley running straight ahead fast? obviously youve never seen him play. he is a good catcher andrunner in the open field and an excellent return man.

also while i agree the big ten was overated this year they are by no accounts a joke. wisconsin beat a big bad sec team in arkansas. penn state beat tennesee. so obviously YOU dont watch football.

you say The Ohio State bandwagon will crash and burn? if any school has never had a bandwagon its ohio state. fans of this school are so proud of this team. in this state you are born and raised a buckeye or your not worth a $hit.

woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Del Rio Guest

"WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "ec179299" wrote:

GO VIKES
    The Big Ten which was probably down a bit, but a joke?
    Last time I checked Wisconsin beat Arkansas ans Penn State beat Tennessee.

No idea why Michigan and OSU laid eggs.
    But don't get too over the top on how the Big Ten sucks.
    I don't have to get over the top. It's there for the world to see.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast