Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Conference Records in Bowl Games

    CONFERENCE RECORDS


    Conference records in bowl games. (Total teams in parenthesis).


    Mountain West (5) 3-0
    Big Ten (eight) 1-0
    Big East (5) 1-0
    Sun Belt (1) 1-0
    Conference USA (6) 1-2
    Atlantic Coast (eight) 0-0
    Big 12 (eight) 0-0
    Southeastern (9) 0-0
    Pacific 10 (6) 0-1
    Mid-American (3) 0-1
    Independent (1) 0-1
    Western Athletic (4) 0-2

  2. #2
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Conference Records in Bowl Games

    "marstc09" wrote:
    CONFERENCE RECORDS


    Conference records in bowl games. (Total teams in parenthesis).


    Mountain West (5) 3-0
    Big Ten (eight) 1-0
    Big East (5) 1-0
    Sun Belt (1) 1-0
    Conference USA (6) 1-2
    Atlantic Coast (eight) 0-0
    Big 12 (eight) 0-0
    Southeastern (9) 0-0
    Pacific 10 (6) 0-1
    Mid-American (3) 0-1
    Independent (1) 0-1
    Western Athletic (4) 0-2
    Why did you write the word "eight" as opposed to putting the number "8"?

    Just curious.

  3. #3
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Conference Records in Bowl Games

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    CONFERENCE RECORDS


    Conference records in bowl games. (Total teams in parenthesis).


    Mountain West (5) 3-0
    Big Ten (eight) 1-0
    Big East (5) 1-0
    Sun Belt (1) 1-0
    Conference USA (6) 1-2
    Atlantic Coast (eight) 0-0
    Big 12 (eight) 0-0
    Southeastern (9) 0-0
    Pacific 10 (6) 0-1
    Mid-American (3) 0-1
    Independent (1) 0-1
    Western Athletic (4) 0-2
    Why did you write the word "eight" as opposed to putting the number "8"?

    Just curious.
    It makes that cool guy smiley face

    see (8)

  4. #4
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Conference Records in Bowl Games

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    CONFERENCE RECORDS


    Conference records in bowl games. (Total teams in parenthesis).


    Mountain West (5) 3-0
    Big Ten (eight) 1-0
    Big East (5) 1-0
    Sun Belt (1) 1-0
    Conference USA (6) 1-2
    Atlantic Coast (eight) 0-0
    Big 12 (eight) 0-0
    Southeastern (9) 0-0
    Pacific 10 (6) 0-1
    Mid-American (3) 0-1
    Independent (1) 0-1
    Western Athletic (4) 0-2
    Why did you write the word "eight" as opposed to putting the number "8"?

    Just curious.
    It makes that cool guy smiley face

    see (8)
    I see
    8) 8)

  5. #5
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Conference Records in Bowl Games

    Atlantic Coast (eight) 2-1
    Big 12 (eight) 1-1
    Big East (5) 1-1
    Big Ten (eight) 2-1
    Conference USA (6) 1-4
    Independents (FBS) (1) 0-1
    Mid-American (3) 0-1
    Mountain West (5) 4-0
    Pacific-10 (6) 1-2
    Southeastern (9) 1-0
    Sun Belt (1) 1-0
    Western Athletic (4) 0-2

Similar Threads

  1. 2009 conference records.
    By Purple Floyd in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 12:31 PM
  2. Future Vikings? Who should we look for in the bowl games?
    By mountainviking in forum College Ball
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 08:17 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 05:16 AM
  4. Super Bowl XLII & NFL Conference Championship Odds
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-20-2007, 09:48 PM
  5. Too Many Bowl Games?
    By ultravikingfan in forum College Ball
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-18-2006, 06:45 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •