Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Del Rio Guest

Re: Big Game for Utah this weekend

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    Absolutely.
    They better be able to especially after all the video they are being force fed this week.
    Yikes!

Broncos Hand Utes Worst Home Loss in 17 Years
    http://www.broncosports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=48553&SPID=4061&DB_OEM_ID=9 900&ATCLID=621623

http://admin.xosn.com/fls/9900/stats...all/uu-bsu.htm

What happened??

=Z=
    We got our asses handed to us. I wont make any excuses but there were some behind the scene things that happened that caused us to get behind early. Some problems with our coaching staff that really hurt us. If you want to know exactly what happened you can PM me because I don't want to get in trouble.

In the end they were a far superior team and totally went for the throat. You fall behind it changes everything. TCU this weekend. It's going to be rough even more so since we had a serious coaching issue this weekend.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Del" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    Absolutely.
    They better be able to especially after all the video they are being force fed this week.
    Yikes!

http://www.broncosports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=48553&SPID=4061&DB_OEM_ID=9 900&ATCLID=621623

What happened??

=Z=
    We got our asses handed to us. I wont make any excuses but there were some behind the scene things that happened that caused us to get behind early. Some problems with our coaching staff that really hurt us. If you want to know exactly what happened you can PM me because I don't want to get in trouble.

In the end they were a far superior team and totally went for the throat. You fall behind it changes everything. TCU this weekend. It's going to be rough even more so since we had a serious coaching issue this weekend.

FIRE THE ASST. D-LINE COACH!!!
    IT'S ALL HIS FAULT!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Del Rio Guest

Come game time I have a few jobs. The biggest two are stay out of the way and do what I am told. I spend most of my night getting the pictures off the arial cam printer and running them to the D-cord who looks them over, circles some stuff writes some notes, and tells me to relay messages and the photo's to the D line.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Del" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    Absolutely.
    Yikes!

What happened??

=Z=

No need for you to go into details here.

Is Boise for real?
    Do you think they could play with a mid-level team from the SEC?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Del Rio Guest

I am torn on that one. I do not like the way the QB turned the ball over against us. Then again we were blind sided by the one two punch at running back. We had Ian planned for like no other and he still managed 80+ yards. The other HB came from nowhere on us and he was really a big role.

Defense was swarming.

I think you guys have a shot. Knowing what I know about what happened on the sideline I will say that if I was Boise I would not get too excited about beating us. We are simply not that great. Your team is solid.

Can they hang? Maybe, solid running game makes life way easier for a team.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Del" wrote:
    I think you guys have a shot. Knowing what I know about what happened on the sideline I will say that if I was Boise I would not get too excited about beating us. We are simply not that great. Your team is solid.

Can they hang? Maybe, solid running game makes life way easier for a team.
    They're not my team!
    ;D

I just like the little guys to shove it to the big guys - especially in the land of football, where the BCS and rankings are so stacked against anyone outside of the six power conferences.
    So this year, I'm all for Boise State to go undefeated and paste some SEC or Big-10 "power" right in the kisser.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

I looks like you got your problems solved. Or at least that you got a good bounce back against TCU Thursday.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12