Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55
  1. #1
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    What Does PP.O Mean To You?

    I wanted to pose this question because as HOF'ers we all spend a decent amount of time here and PP.O means different things to different people.

    To me, it's a place to go to get away from arrogant professors, school, work and the daily pressures/trials of life and have some fun and talk about my favorite football team with other fans. I like coming here to read what smartass comment Prophet (who incidentally is an arrogant professor
    ) or Zeus has said, or what seemingly irrelevant but pretty funny comment Badlands has posted or what Cajun is being perverted about now. I like beating up on trolls and reading peoples' arguments for certain moves or ideas, no matter how retarded they may be. I like stupid threads like the liquor guardian controversy or "Buy a Submarine".

    This is a great place and you guys help make it that way.

    What does it mean to you?

  2. #2
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: What Does PP.O Mean To You?

    To me it's a great place to hang out, and talk about the greatest football team ever.
    And talk about the most irrelavant stupid crap you can think of.
    Most of all it's a family, yeah fucked up dysfunctional family.
    But it's still a family.
    I guess that makes Webby our daddy.

    Anyway, this place has given me sanity and something to look forward to during the hard times I went through over the last few months.
    PP.O is home.

  3. #3
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: What Does PP.O Mean To You?

    PP.O is a way to get away from the daily grind for me as well. Pretty much my life consists of stress and finding ways to get rid of that stress. I've found that PP.O and playing guitar/writing music for my band can get rid of stress for me so I do that a lot. Also something to do when i'm really bored and have nothing else good to do. I usually take 15 minute breaks between doing work to let it sink in so PP.O can sometimes be part of that.

    I love talking about the vikes and that's the point of it all.

  4. #4
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: What Does PP.O Mean To You?

    "Ltrey" wrote:
    I wanted to pose this question because as HOF'ers we all spend a decent amount of time here and PP.O means different things to different people.

    To me, it's a place to go to get away from arrogant professors, school, work and the daily pressures/trials of life and have some fun and talk about my favorite football team with other fans. I like coming here to read what smartass comment Prophet (who incidentally is an arrogant professor
    ) or Zeus has said, or what seemingly irrelevant but pretty funny comment Badlands has posted or what Cajun is being perverted about now. I like beating up on trolls and reading peoples' arguments for certain moves or ideas, no matter how Challenged Hillbilly Lover'd they may be. I like stupid threads like the liquor guardian controversy or "Buy a Submarine".

    This is a great place and you guys help make it that way.

    What does it mean to you?
    woah woah woah... STUPID? better watch what you say Ltrey...

    You've been warned! >


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  5. #5
    RK.'s Avatar
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    4,461

    Re: What Does PP.O Mean To You?

    PPO is never having to say your sorry.
    If you do have to say your sorry,
    you are probably already banned.
    ;D

    WWBGD

  6. #6
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: What Does PP.O Mean To You?

    PP.O is a little slice of back-home, Viking talk.

  7. #7
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: What Does PP.O Mean To You?

    PP.O is like a home on the Net.

    I started coming here mainly to get the latest news on the Vikings, and discus the NFL and the Vikings with fellow fans.

    The nice people here made me want to spend more time just hanging around here whenever I'm online.

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  8. #8
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: What Does PP.O Mean To You?

    to me p.p.o is like a second home. why the worl can restrain little old me the internet can not hold down WOO! its kinda like that super hero that goes SHAZAM! and then becomes super pwerful. logining in to p.p.o is kinda like my SHAZAM!
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  9. #9
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: What Does PP.O Mean To You?

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "Ltrey" wrote:
    I wanted to pose this question because as HOF'ers we all spend a decent amount of time here and PP.O means different things to different people.

    To me, it's a place to go to get away from arrogant professors, school, work and the daily pressures/trials of life and have some fun and talk about my favorite football team with other fans. I like coming here to read what smartass comment Prophet (who incidentally is an arrogant professor
    ) or Zeus has said, or what seemingly irrelevant but pretty funny comment Badlands has posted or what Cajun is being perverted about now. I like beating up on trolls and reading peoples' arguments for certain moves or ideas, no matter how Challenged Hillbilly Lover'd they may be. I like stupid threads like the liquor guardian controversy or "Buy a Submarine".

    This is a great place and you guys help make it that way.

    What does it mean to you?
    woah woah woah... STUPID? better watch what you say Ltrey...

    You've been warned! >
    My bad! I realize this is serious business.

  10. #10
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: What Does PP.O Mean To You?

    "Ltrey" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "Ltrey" wrote:
    I wanted to pose this question because as HOF'ers we all spend a decent amount of time here and PP.O means different things to different people.

    To me, it's a place to go to get away from arrogant professors, school, work and the daily pressures/trials of life and have some fun and talk about my favorite football team with other fans. I like coming here to read what smartass comment Prophet (who incidentally is an arrogant professor
    ) or Zeus has said, or what seemingly irrelevant but pretty funny comment Badlands has posted or what Cajun is being perverted about now. I like beating up on trolls and reading peoples' arguments for certain moves or ideas, no matter how Challenged Hillbilly Lover'd they may be. I like stupid threads like the liquor guardian controversy or "Buy a Submarine".

    This is a great place and you guys help make it that way.

    What does it mean to you?
    woah woah woah... STUPID? better watch what you say Ltrey...

    You've been warned! >
    My bad! I realize this is serious business.
    yeah you better! this is one thing i agree with vikes_king here! its important to the major plaayers involved1 their are titles at stake!
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •