Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Vikinglover919

Maybe his keyboard is broken?

I know when I'm posting on my son's mom's computer, her keyboard is all jacked up, and I can't even use certain punctuation marks.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Sorry but Vikinglover919 does not bother me nearly as much as CCthebest that is one annoying son of a turd!
    He posts stuff that is crap and when you challenge him he doesn't respond and then a few days later posts the same crap.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Vikinglover919 is asking for a spelling/grammer checker in one of his posts.

Is it too mean to tell him to highlight the text he wants to check & then click the following link to check it for spelling & grammer?

http://www.audio4fun.com/dldetail.php?op=dload&id=78

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    Now that we are among ourselves in here. I can just go on the record and ask this straight up:

Who of you guys is it?
    just check all of the 'old farts' on the site and check out which of them is going through their mid-life crisis ...lol
    Maybe the mods should check and see which member is never online at the same time ... my money is on Cajun
    ;D
    NOT...too much work for too little payoff...it's much easier to just take potshots at you hosers all day than it would be to type up that stupid crap!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    Now that we are among ourselves in here. I can just go on the record and ask this straight up:

Who of you guys is it?
    just check all of the 'old farts' on the site and check out which of them is going through their mid-life crisis ...lol
    Maybe the mods should check and see which member is never online at the same time ... my money is on Cajun
    ;D
    NOT...too much work for too little payoff...it's much easier to just take potshots at you hosers all day than it would be to type up that stupid crap!
    yeahew righfdest, yew weouwl typoes tahtleakhe craeioap in asde asedon.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    LOL.
    He claims to be a college student.
    The sad fact is that he very well may be one.

I contribute to several internet forums (shocked, I know), and I run across "txt tlk" and "l33t" all the time.
    It annoys me to no avail.

I can understand using txt tlk (removing out all vowels or abbreviating) if you are using SMS and it is a pain in the jiggly butt to type, or are charges by the message size.
    But when typing on a forum, 999 times out of 1000 you have a full fledged keyboard in front of you, and there is no extra charge for using "someone"
    instead of "sum1".

There is no excuse for using l33t, no matter what the context.
    Ok, what the he!! does l33t mean??

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:

Who of you guys is it?
    ;D

I completely rule out cajun for the simple fact that this would take away from his post total under the SN cajun. Cajun is out if you ask me!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:

Who of you guys is it?
    ;D

I completely rule out cajun for the simple fact that this would take away from his post total under the SN cajun. Cajun is out if you ask me!
    NOT the reason...but you would still be correct.
    It's NOT Cajun!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

C'mon, you know that's partly the reason!! lol

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    LOL.
    He claims to be a college student.
    The sad fact is that he very well may be one.

I contribute to several internet forums (shocked, I know), and I run across "txt tlk" and "l33t" all the time.
    It annoys me to no avail.

I can understand using txt tlk (removing out all vowels or abbreviating) if you are using SMS and it is a pain in the jiggly butt to type, or are charges by the message size.
    But when typing on a forum, 999 times out of 1000 you have a full fledged keyboard in front of you, and there is no extra charge for using "someone"
    instead of "sum1".

There is no excuse for using l33t, no matter what the context.
    Ok, what the he!! does l33t mean??
    It's gamer speak for "elite" and means you have m@d sk33lz.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast