Page 19 of 191 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 1907

Thread: True HOF thread

  1. #181
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: True HOF thread

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    I can't believe I never realized there was a special thread for HOFers.
    This is probably the best place I've ever been to...I'm nearly speechless.
    ;D
    In here, you know if someone brings up trading for Randy Moss they're just doing it to be a dick.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #182
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: True HOF thread

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    I can't believe I never realized there was a special thread for HOFers.
    This is probably the best place I've ever been to...I'm nearly speechless.
    ;D
    Wait until you reach 10,000.
    8) 8)
    Is there really a special forum for those over 10,000?, Seeing as you and Cajun are one of the few members, I'm sure its plastered with Nudes....
    and THAT is motivation to reach 10K!

    Well worth the wait.
    Best forum yet.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  3. #183
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,005

    Re: True HOF thread

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    I can't believe I never realized there was a special thread for HOFers.
    This is probably the best place I've ever been to...I'm nearly speechless.
    ;D
    Wait until you reach 10,000.
    8) 8)
    Is there really a special forum for those over 10,000?, Seeing as you and Cajun are one of the few members, I'm sure its plastered with Nudes....
    and THAT is motivation to reach 10K!

    Well worth the wait.
    Best forum yet.

    You can't even imagine what it's like!!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  4. #184
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,005

    Re: True HOF thread

    "WVV" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    THere's my girl:


    [img width=400 height=400]http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2006/09/jessica_simpson2_wireimage.jpg[/img]

    [img width=371 height=615]http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2006/07/choice_g_07_20_06.jpg[/img]

    more:

    [img width=400 height=400]http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2006/09/jessica_simpson1_wireimage.jpg[/img]

    [img width=372 height=615]http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2006/07/red_g_07_20_06.jpg[/img]
    She's hot, but I still think she's dumb

    You're killin' me WVV! I'm gonna make you take that back when she's mine!! lol

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  5. #185
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: True HOF thread

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "WVV" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    THere's my girl:


    [img width=400 height=400]http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2006/09/jessica_simpson2_wireimage.jpg[/img]

    [img width=371 height=615]http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2006/07/choice_g_07_20_06.jpg[/img]

    more:

    [img width=400 height=400]http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2006/09/jessica_simpson1_wireimage.jpg[/img]

    [img width=372 height=615]http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2006/07/red_g_07_20_06.jpg[/img]
    She's hot, but I still think she's dumb

    You're killin' me WVV! I'm gonna make you take that back when she's mine!! lol
    Whatever makes you happy...Juat don't get your kwyboard sticky when you open the link I sent you

  6. #186
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,005

    Re: True HOF thread

    You sent me a link......SWEET!! lol

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  7. #187
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,005

    Re: True HOF thread

    That was a very nice link for you to send me, thank you!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  8. #188
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: True HOF thread


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #189
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: True HOF thread


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  10. #190
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: True HOF thread


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Similar Threads

  1. What is a true fan?
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 09:32 AM
  2. Its True
    By TARKenton in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-19-2005, 06:47 PM
  3. Are you a "True Fan"?
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-31-2005, 09:31 AM
  4. Is this true?
    By GBFan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-08-2005, 02:14 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •