Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is online now Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    'Porn & Pancakes'

    'Porn & Pancakes' fights X-rated addictions

    Story Highlights• Every second, approximately 28,258 Internet users are viewing pornography
    • Breakfast event helps men discuss how pornography affects their lives
    • Craig Gross founded XXXChurch.com to battle against porn industry
    • A Kentucky organization uses biblical counseling to break addictions
    http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/04/porn.addiction/index.html

  2. #2
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: 'Porn & Pancakes'

    sounds like a tastey combo
    We're bringing purple back.

  3. #3
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: 'Porn & Pancakes'

    'Porn & Pancakes'
    Throw in bacon & I think they have got something there. Bacon makes everything better.

    If a food item tastes like crap, you'll often see it wrapped in bacon, just to make it taste better.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #4
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: 'Porn & Pancakes'

    "singersp" wrote:
    'Porn & Pancakes'
    Throw in bacon & I think they have got something there. Bacon makes everything better.

    If a food item tastes like crap, you'll often see it wrapped in bacon, just to make it taste better.
    this man knows what he is talking about.
    canadian bacon though, right?
    We're bringing purple back.

  5. #5
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: 'Porn & Pancakes'

    "gregair13" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    'Porn & Pancakes'
    Throw in bacon & I think they have got something there. Bacon makes everything better.

    If a food item tastes like crap, you'll often see it wrapped in bacon, just to make it taste better.
    this man knows what he is talking about.
    canadian bacon though, right?
    It doesn't matter, both are great.

    But when it comes to pizza, it has to be Canadian bacon.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #6
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is online now Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: 'Porn & Pancakes'

    Don't fy bacon naked.

  7. #7
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: 'Porn & Pancakes'

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    Don't fry bacon naked.
    You almost have to. Do you know how hard it is to find clothes that fit those bacon strips?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #8
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: 'Porn & Pancakes'

    "singersp" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    Don't fry bacon naked.
    You almost have to. Do you know how hard it is to find clothes that fit those bacon strips?
    now there is some solid advice by both men
    We're bringing purple back.

Similar Threads

  1. 7 Ways to Tell If You Are Addicted to Porn
    By marstc09 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-23-2008, 07:51 PM
  2. Porn or PPO
    By Zeus in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 12:23 AM
  3. The Internet is for Porn!
    By Zeus in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 08:51 PM
  4. Porn 1 Disney 0
    By scottishvike in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-08-2007, 08:47 PM
  5. Church Hosts 'Porn and Pancakes' Event
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 06:41 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •