Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Is it ok........

[]
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

[]

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=47466.msg853646#msg853646 date=1224190969]
    Is it ok to yell "Fire Childress" in the dome during the next game?
    Not if they are 4-3.
    Good point.
    Apparently, all of a sudden mediocrity is good enough for some people. Was it not them who wanted Tice gone in the first place due to mediocrity?
    4-3, at this point, is the first step to 5-3, 6-3, 7-3 and beyond.

Basic math.
    10 games left.
    Your math sucks! I guess it will be ok to yell fire Childress.
    [/quote]

Here's some math for you:

Vikings ROAD record WITH Mars in attendance:
    0-3
    Vikings ROAD record WITHOUT Mars in attendance:
    1-0

Do us a favor and skip the next couple of games on the road, okay, chief?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

Since mars told ,he had planned to attend 13 games this season.8 at home and 5 away.

So we are now 3-4 ,we have 4 games left away (2 with mars 2 without him) so it is legit to say we are now 5-6 ,with the rest of the schedule at home,well it could be better but still got a sligth playoff chance
    El underdog.

"El" wrote:
    Since mars told ,he had planned to attend 13 games this season.8 at home and 5 away.

So we are now 3-4 ,we have 4 games left away (2 with mars 2 without him) so it is legit to say we are now 5-6 ,with the rest of the schedule at home,well it could be better but still got a sligth playoff chance
    I believe Mars is planning on going to Tampa (so that's a loss), but not Jacksonville and Detroit.
    He was tossing around the idea of going to Arizona - hopefully we can talk him out of that.

So - 3-1 on the road puts the Vikings at a solid 6-5.
    4-1 in the home games and that's 10-6 baby!

STAY HOME MARS!
    STAY HOME MARS!

=Z=

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Zeus" wrote:
    "El" wrote:

I believe Mars is planning on going to Tampa (so that's a loss), but not Jacksonville and Detroit.
    He was tossing around the idea of going to Arizona - hopefully we can talk him out of that.

STAY HOME MARS!
    STAY HOME MARS!

=Z=
    I am going to Arizona. I might skip the Tampa one now. I also was planning Detroit but will skip it due to not wanting to waste any more money watching a team with this coaching staff. So yes with your theory we should be 3-1 on the road. As for the home games, we will go 3-2 if the Giants already are in the playoffs. That would put us at 9-7. Not bad but those road games are tough. So I will go with my theory of 1-3 on the road. Putting us at 7-9.

7-9 is my prediction.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"Zeus" wrote:
    "El" wrote:

STAY HOME MARS!
    STAY HOME MARS!

=Z=

Good call

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "El" wrote:

STAY HOME MARS!
    STAY HOME MARS!
    I am going to Arizona. I might skip the Tampa one now. I also was planning Detroit but will skip it due to not wanting to waste any more money watching a team with this coaching staff. So yes with your theory we should be 3-1 on the road. As for the home games, we will go 3-2 if the Giants already are in the playoffs. That would put us at 9-7. Not bad but those road games are tough. So I will go with my theory of 1-3 on the road. Putting us at 7-9.

7-9 is my prediction.
    Let's see....I predicted 10-6.
    You predicted 7-9.

I'm smart.
    You're not.
    Maybe next season you'll learn something watching games next to me.

=Z=

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "El" wrote:

STAY HOME MARS!
    STAY HOME MARS!

7-9 is my prediction.
    You predicted 7-9.

I'm smart.
    You're not.

=Z=
    Hindsight is 20/20
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "El" wrote:

STAY HOME MARS!
    STAY HOME MARS!

7-9 is my prediction.
    You predicted 7-9.

I'm smart.
    You're not.

=Z=

Had to point it out

Thought it was a pretty damn good call

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234