Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 392

Thread: Ignore List

  1. #11
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Ignore List

    "Del" wrote:
    I can't really say with 100% faith that Yogi is the most, but I do recall the conversation coming up and his name was thrown out there as the most. I have no one ignored, nor will I ever.
    Me either...it's more fun to respond to the idiots and tell them how stupid they are!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  2. #12
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,567

    Re: Ignore List

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    Im currently looking in my admin tab to see if I have access to the info. I would be willing to wager a 12 pack that I have the lead of the three of us, I bet there are some members who are ignored more, I think I read once Yogi was the most ignored user on the site.
    Yogi!?
    that surprises me.
    I hear we haven't seen Yogi around anymore because he finally made a fat girl mad and she killed him.

  3. #13
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,778
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Ignore List

    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    I can't really say with 100% faith that Yogi is the most, but I do recall the conversation coming up and his name was thrown out there as the most. I have no one ignored, nor will I ever.
    You just ban the ones you can't stand right
    ;D
    except of course when hunting season is in full swing .... then watch out !!
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  4. #14
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Ignore List

    "WVV" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    Im currently looking in my admin tab to see if I have access to the info. I would be willing to wager a 12 pack that I have the lead of the three of us, I bet there are some members who are ignored more, I think I read once Yogi was the most ignored user on the site.
    Yogi!?
    that surprises me.
    I hear we haven't seen Yogi around anymore because he finally made a fat girl mad and she killed him.
    WTF are you talking about? He just posted here yesterday.

    http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=150&action=profile ;u=7207;sa=showPosts

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #15
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Ignore List

    "Del" wrote:
    Im currently looking in my admin tab to see if I have access to the info. I would be willing to wager a 12 pack that I have the lead of the three of us, I bet there are some members who are ignored more, I think I read once Yogi was the most ignored user on the site.
    So what is the latest stat on this?
    There should be an automatically updated tab so we can see the standings.
    Important information.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  6. #16
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Ignore List

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    Im currently looking in my admin tab to see if I have access to the info. I would be willing to wager a 12 pack that I have the lead of the three of us, I bet there are some members who are ignored more, I think I read once Yogi was the most ignored user on the site.
    So what is the latest stat on this?
    There should be an automatically updated tab so we can see the standings.
    Important information.
    Did you PM Webby yet?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #17
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Ignore List

    If information fell on deaf ears, would it also crush his (or her) skull?

    And would the information be that heavy or would it be the impact?

  8. #18
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Ignore List

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    Im currently looking in my admin tab to see if I have access to the info. I would be willing to wager a 12 pack that I have the lead of the three of us, I bet there are some members who are ignored more, I think I read once Yogi was the most ignored user on the site.
    So what is the latest stat on this?
    There should be an automatically updated tab so we can see the standings.
    Important information.
    Did you PM Webby yet?

    =Z=
    No, he'll probably see this thread at some point.
    My guess is the information will remain top secret so feelings won't get hurt.
    But, the people that are at the top of the ignore list probably won't get their feelings hurt by knowing the tally.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  9. #19
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Ignore List

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    Im currently looking in my admin tab to see if I have access to the info. I would be willing to wager a 12 pack that I have the lead of the three of us, I bet there are some members who are ignored more, I think I read once Yogi was the most ignored user on the site.
    So what is the latest stat on this?
    There should be an automatically updated tab so we can see the standings.
    Important information.
    Did you PM Webby yet?

    =Z=
    No, he'll probably see this thread at some point.
    My guess is the information will remain top secret so feelings won't get hurt.
    But, the people that are at the top of the ignore list probably won't get their feelings hurt by knowing the tally.
    I really only want to know who is the leader between you, me & Del.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #20
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Ignore List

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    Im currently looking in my admin tab to see if I have access to the info. I would be willing to wager a 12 pack that I have the lead of the three of us, I bet there are some members who are ignored more, I think I read once Yogi was the most ignored user on the site.
    So what is the latest stat on this?
    There should be an automatically updated tab so we can see the standings.
    Important information.
    Did you PM Webby yet?

    =Z=
    No, he'll probably see this thread at some point.
    My guess is the information will remain top secret so feelings won't get hurt.
    But, the people that are at the top of the ignore list probably won't get their feelings hurt by knowing the tally.
    I really only want to know who is the leader between you, me & Del.

    =Z=
    I am better.

    Game Over

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ignore.
    By Prophet in forum Hall of Famers Speak
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 01:11 PM
  2. Men can't help but ignore their wives
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 05:29 PM
  3. Just ignore TEXPAC
    By so-cal vike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-15-2004, 07:08 PM
  4. Testing, ignore!
    By hawaiianvike21 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-23-2003, 05:31 AM
  5. Just ignore this, only a test....
    By hawaiianvike21 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-15-2003, 04:36 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •