Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 52

Thread: I Saw Singer!

  1. #11
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: I Saw Singer!

    "singersp" wrote:
    It could have been just Stache that you saw. He was there also.

    [img width=400 height=219]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Panthers.jpg[/img]
    OMG!!! Singer has his jersey UNTUCKED!!!!
    Hell must've frozen over!!!
    LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  2. #12
    DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,280

    Re: I Saw Singer!

    I saw those guys I met at the Redskins game on TV [img width=400 height=300]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f33/DCPologirl/vikings.jpg[/img]

    DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

  3. #13
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: I Saw Singer!

    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    I saw those guys I met at the Redskins game on TV [img width=400 height=300]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f33/DCPologirl/vikings.jpg[/img]
    I remember those guys from the MNF broadcast, too!


    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #14
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: I Saw Singer!

    "singersp" wrote:
    It could have been just Stache that you saw. He was there also.

    [img width=400 height=219]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Panthers.jpg[/img]
    Gee, I wonder who the preppy guy is?
    :P

  5. #15
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: I Saw Singer!

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    It could have been just Stache that you saw. He was there also.

    [img width=400 height=219]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Panthers.jpg[/img]
    Gee, I wonder who the preppy guy is?

    :P
    You referring to the guy on the right or left end?
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  6. #16
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: I Saw Singer!

    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    It could have been just Stache that you saw. He was there also.

    [img width=400 height=219]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Panthers.jpg[/img]
    Gee, I wonder who the preppy guy is?

    :P
    You referring to the guy on the right or left end?

    No, not the freaky guy with the club, the guy on the right.

  7. #17
    PacNWVike's Avatar
    PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Richland, WA
    Posts
    2,270

    Re: I Saw Singer!

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    It could have been just Stache that you saw. He was there also.

    [img width=400 height=219]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Panthers.jpg[/img]
    Gee, I wonder who the preppy guy is?

    :P
    You referring to the guy on the right or left end?

    No, not the freaky guy with the club, the guy on the right.
    Hmmmm...
    I believe that is our omnipotent, exalted, most cool Webby!
    ;D
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

  8. #18
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: I Saw Singer!

    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    I saw those guys I met at the Redskins game on TV [img width=400 height=300]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f33/DCPologirl/vikings.jpg[/img]

    I remember those guys from the broadcast, and DC Polo you are a hottie!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  9. #19
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: I Saw Singer!

    im definatly diggin the vest


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  10. #20
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: I Saw Singer!

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    im definatly diggin the vest
    and the sandles

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Was SInger on TV?
    By ejmat in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-13-2007, 01:10 PM
  2. Something For Singer
    By Marrdro in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 09:40 AM
  3. Because singer wasn't there!!!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-07-2006, 05:53 PM
  4. Who is this, Singer?
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-14-2006, 12:18 AM
  5. Congratz on the hof singer!!
    By Lotza in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-01-2005, 08:11 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •