1. Did we plan all along to have Taylor carry the ball 30 times?
- I think the plan should be run the ball 30+ times. control the clock, keep the defense fresh. I assume this was his plan from the start, but not all with Taylor.
3. The Redskins tried to exploit Greg Blue as a weakness in our D, but it really didn't work. What do you think the reason for that is?
- He is just a guy playing his role in the system. Not more to it than that.
4. Can we expect a lot of blitzes throughout the season or do you think the lack of pressure (no sacks) was the reason for increased blitzing?
- nothing wrong with a little blitzing. but the front 4 has to get to the quarterback.
5. It all worked out in the end, but what did you think of Childress' playcalling on the final drive?
- i was screaming at them to run the ball. that is all we had to do. the announcers, and my dad, was calling for a pass and i thought that that could have been the stupiest thing ever. throws in redzone = int = you loose. that was the last way i wanted our night to end. big deal it was the same play, all to the left, it worked and it will work again.