"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Proud2BPurple" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Proud2BPurple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    The Good:
    The progress this team has made.

The Bad:
    The areas they still need to progress in.

The Ugly: Posters on this site who use the same old cliche's in an attempt to make everyone think they actually know something about football.
    Truth be told if you use of these cliche's and don't back it up with any kindof substance you actually look dumber than if you would have just not posted anything.....

We can't make adjustments.
    (I bet none of you even have a clue what adjustments are)
    Our playcalling sucks.
    (I bet none of you can even diagram a play let alone use the terms for it)
    Our players looked flat.
    (Faster teams make slower teams look flat.
    We played a faster team).
    We need to change the scheme to fit the players talents.
    (You realize the players on this team were drafted because thier talents fit the scheme.)
    Our coaches are hold the players back. (This one makes me just scratch my head and say WHAT)

As you craft your posts and feel the need to type one of these cliche's now that most knowledgable fans will feel the need to type YUTZ in responding to you but will hold back because we must play nice with the mindless posters of drivel cause if we slam on you we will be labeled as mean.
    (No smiley face).
    Ok so u havent't got time for 'cliches' because your too 'knowledgable' for them. Heres a quick note, forums are for fans, not experts. Ok some may know more than others but dont post things like that thinking your better than anybody. We're all Vikes fans on here to talk about them, not about how knowledgable some fans are. Lighten up or keep your football-less opinions toi yourself. no smiley face? Grow up.
    Relax.
    Marrdro was not attacking you directly, and responding like that makes you look immature.
    Nobody is trying to prove themselves more knowledgeable than the next person, and there are some people who constantly use the same arguments and cliches over and over again even after the problems with that argument have been pointed out time and time again.
    I think that qualifies as ugly.
    Probably was a slight over reaction on my part, i apologise for that. I understand your point about the same arguments constantly being made, you made it sound a lot more constructive than Marrdro did! Thanks an apologies to all.
    Yeah, well I am just an all around nicer guy that Marrdro.
    (just kidding Marty)
    lol

He is the son of Ghandi

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: The Good, The Bad and the Ugly.

"Proud2BPurple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    The Good:

The Bad:

The Ugly: Posters on this site who use the same old cliche's in an attempt to make everyone think they actually know something about football.
    Truth be told if you use of these cliche's and don't back it up with any kindof substance you actually look dumber than if you would have just not posted anything.....

Our playcalling sucks.
    Our players looked flat.
    (You realize the players on this team were drafted because thier talents fit the scheme.)
    Our coaches are hold the players back. (This one makes me just scratch my head and say WHAT)

As you craft your posts and feel the need to type one of these cliche's now that most knowledgable fans will feel the need to type YUTZ in responding to you but will hold back because we must play nice with the mindless posters of drivel cause if we slam on you we will be labeled as mean.
    (No smiley face).
    Ok so u havent't got time for 'cliches' because your too 'knowledgable' for them. Heres a quick note, forums are for fans, not experts. Ok some may know more than others but dont post things like that thinking your better than anybody. We're all Vikes fans on here to talk about them, not about how knowledgable some fans are. Lighten up or keep your football-less opinions toi yourself. no smiley face? Grow up.
    Why is it ok for people to put those things in threads and expect them not to be challenged by other posters?
    If your gonna post on this site stand by for people that will either disagree with you or question your post.

Some forumns are for fans to learn more.
    This, IMHO is one of the few that fosters that type of environment.
    I am sorry if you feel/took umbrage to my post.

If you feel like I hit a nerve with you ask me to explain a few things (If you really believe I can) and I will be more than happy to help.
    That is what this site is all about.

If you want to just come in here and post cliche's stand by to be asked by other poster (and not just the Marrdro) to amplify your stance.
    If you can't then so beit but if you can, more the better.
    The site is better.

Look my friend, this is my 4th site I have belonged to and the only one I choose to support both financially and with lengthy posts and discussions because it has credibility.
    If anyone comes on here and brings the "Cliche" approach to posting then I will respond in kind.

I apologize in advance if that is gonna make you feel bad.
    I do not intend that but rather to draw you into a football discussion with the intent that both of us might learn something.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

The Good: Brad Childress

The Bad: Brad Childress

The Ugly: Brad Childress

;D
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

"Proud2BPurple" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Proud2BPurple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    The Good:

The Bad:

Our playcalling sucks.
    Our players looked flat.

(No smiley face).
    Relax.
    Marrdro was not attacking you directly, and responding like that makes you look immature.
    Nobody is trying to prove themselves more knowledgeable than the next person, and there are some people who constantly use the same arguments and cliches over and over again even after the problems with that argument have been pointed out time and time again.
    Probably was a slight over reaction on my part, i apologise for that. I understand your point about the same arguments constantly being made, you made it sound a lot more constructive than Marrdro did! Thanks an apologies to all.
    No problem my friend.
    I never attack posters, just respond to posts.
    In fact I almost always make an effort to respond to every thread at least once.

I feel that if you took the effort to start a thread you are looking for quality input.
    If you post something that makes sense I will agree and say nice post.
    If you post something that makes me think (I do think sometimes) I will ask you a question.
    If you post something I totally dissagree with I will type you a book and ask for proof.

In no way am I trying to personally attack anyone.
    Just wanting to talk football or whatever subj you brought up.

By the way, NP is the guy who is helping with my struggles between Good Marrdro and Bad Marrdro.

Bear with me my friend, he still has a ways to go.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Proud2BPurple" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Proud2BPurple" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=41116.msg699934#msg699934 date=1199107831]
    The Good:

The Bad:

Our playcalling sucks.
    Our players looked flat.

(No smiley face).
    Relax.
    (just kidding Marty)
    lol

He is the son of Ghandi
    [/quote]
    You both crack me up.
    I guess I shouldn't have been posting angry last night.

Damn fricken Viking Players, coaches, front office personnel, cheerleaders and yest even the travel guy let me down last night.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Proud2BPurple" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    [quote author=Proud2BPurple link=topic=41116.msg700009#msg700009 date=1199115462]
    The Good:

The Bad:

Our playcalling sucks.
    Our players looked flat.

(No smiley face).
    Relax.
    (just kidding Marty)
    lol

He is the son of Ghandi
    [/quote]
    You both crack me up.

Damn fricken Viking Players, coaches, front office personnel, cheerleaders and yest even the travel guy let me down last night.

[/quote]

FIRE CHILDRESS, HIRE BILLICK ;D

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Proud2BPurple" wrote:
    [quote author=NodakPaul link=topic=41116.msg700015#msg700015 date=1199116039]
    [quote author=Proud2BPurple link=topic=41116.msg700009#msg700009 date=1199115462]
    The Good:

The Bad:

Our playcalling sucks.
    Our players looked flat.

(No smiley face).
    Relax.
    (just kidding Marty)
    lol

He is the son of Ghandi
    [/quote]
    You both crack me up.

[/quote]

[/quote]

No.
    Please no!
    I like Billick but it's not like he had the support of his players this year.
    There were a lot of bad play calling on his end that I actually saw myself.
    Honestly I can't remember any of them becasue it is a Monday but I di remember watching and asking myself, "What?"
    Then seeing Ray Lewis lash out as well as others on the team.
    I would like Chilly to have another year to really be able to evaluate him.

Oh yeah:

The Good:
    Adrian Peterson, CT, Hutch, Rice, TJs progress in the 4th quarter, Robison EJ, Chad G, Leber, TRich, beating the Chargers the Giants, and the Bears twice.
    Young draftees making good contributions

The Bad: Off the field issues with Scott and Smith, not adjusting soon enough in some games

The Ugly:
    Losing to the Pack twice, shutout once, Holcomb, Williamsons last game.
    Posters that personalize things when comments are being made about a football player and their actions.

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    The Good: Brad Childress

The Bad: Brad Childress

The Ugly: Brad Childress

;D
    This one takes the price

You hit the nail on the head

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"ejmat" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    [quote author=Proud2BPurple link=topic=41116.msg700017#msg700017 date=1199116431]
    [quote author=NodakPaul link=topic=41116.msg700015#msg700015 date=1199116039]
    The Good:

The Bad:

Our playcalling sucks.
    Our players looked flat.

(No smiley face).
    Relax.
    (just kidding Marty)
    lol

He is the son of Ghandi
    [/quote]
    You both crack me up.

[/quote]

[/quote]

No.
    Please no!
    I like Billick but it's not like he had the support of his players this year.
    There were a lot of bad play calling on his end that I actually saw myself.
    Honestly I can't remember any of them becasue it is a Monday but I di remember watching and asking myself, "What?"
    Then seeing Ray Lewis lash out as well as others on the team.
    I would like Chilly to have another year to really be able to evaluate him.

Oh yeah:

The Good:
    Adrian Peterson, CT, Hutch, Rice, TJs progress in the 4th quarter, Robison EJ, Chad G, Leber, TRich, beating the Chargers the Giants, and the Bears twice.
    Young draftees making good contributions

The Bad: Off the field issues with Scott and Smith, not adjusting soon enough in some games

The Ugly:
    Losing to the Pack twice, shutout once, Holcomb, Williamsons last game.
    Posters that personalize things when comments are being made about a football player and their actions.
    [/quote]

That was a joke to Marr. I hate Billick.

BadlandsVikings is online now Jersey Retired

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast