Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 128
  1. #81
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: Is Del Rio Back?

    boys will be boys!


    How does it go - my mom can beat up your dad!

    -
    Or is it my dad can beat up your mom!
    Oh, something like that!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  2. #82
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Is Del Rio Back?

    Call me silly, but I like them both and kindof look at it this way.
    If the poster being discussed will be missed when/if he doesn't post anymore because of the value they add to the site.


    Z can be a bit hard to deal with at times but the place wouldn't be the same without him.
    I would miss Z if he was gone.

    Del knew a heck of alot about the game and made sure that yutz's who put out lame shit about the game were corrected. He is missed.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #83
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Is Del Rio Back?

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Call me silly, but I like them both and kindof look at it this way.
    If the poster being discussed will be missed when/if he doesn't post anymore because of the value they add to the site.


    Z can be a bit hard to deal with at times but the place wouldn't be the same without him.
    I would miss Z if he was gone.

    Del knew a heck of alot about the game and made sure that yutz's who put out lame shit about the game were corrected. He is missed.
    This is NOT a Del vs. Zeus contest.
    The mock headstone that I posted was something that I made for Del when he was a member.
    He thought it was funny.
    And I ran across it in my PhotoBucket archives and decided to post it again.

    That's when the self-appointed defender of all that is Del got his panties in a wad and went off on me.

    We all miss Del's contributions.
    Most of us, however, realize that he's just a guy like the rest of us, not some Zen-master of Football whose every word is to be revered.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #84
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Is Del Rio Back?

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Call me silly, but I like them both and kindof look at it this way.
    If the poster being discussed will be missed when/if he doesn't post anymore because of the value they add to the site.


    Z can be a bit hard to deal with at times but the place wouldn't be the same without him.
    I would miss Z if he was gone.

    Del knew a heck of alot about the game and made sure that yutz's who put out lame pooh about the game were corrected. He is missed.
    This is NOT a Del vs. Zeus contest.
    The mock headstone that I posted was something that I made for Del when he was a member.
    He thought it was funny.
    And I ran across it in my PhotoBucket archives and decided to post it again.

    That's when the self-appointed defender of all that is Del got his panties in a wad and went off on me.

    We all miss Del's contributions.
    Most of us, however, realize that he's just a guy like the rest of us, not some Zen-master of Football whose every word is to be revered.

    =Z=
    Adequately articulated, however, maybe not revered but his football knowledge was top shelf.

    I for one (when I first joined) loved every word of it.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #85
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,258

    Re: Is Del Rio Back?

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Call me silly, but I like them both and kindof look at it this way.
    If the poster being discussed will be missed when/if he doesn't post anymore because of the value they add to the site.


    Z can be a bit hard to deal with at times but the place wouldn't be the same without him.
    I would miss Z if he was gone.

    Del knew a heck of alot about the game and made sure that yutz's who put out lame pooh about the game were corrected. He is missed.
    This is NOT a Del vs. Zeus contest.
    The mock headstone that I posted was something that I made for Del when he was a member.
    He thought it was funny.
    And I ran across it in my PhotoBucket archives and decided to post it again.

    That's when the self-appointed defender of all that is Del got his panties in a wad and went off on me.

    We all miss Del's contributions.
    Most of us, however, realize that he's just a guy like the rest of us, not some Zen-master of Football whose every word is to be revered.

    =Z=
    Adequately articulated, however, maybe not revered but his football knowledge was top shelf.

    I for one (when I first joined) loved every word of it.
    ;D
    True, but I've seen him use the same type of argument he used to bash Culpepper as fuel to defend Brad Johnson.


    He used to claim DC held on to the ball too long, but when BJ did it, he came out with his "How long is too long" spiel.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #86
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Is Del Rio Back?

    This thread is ridiculous.
    I bunch of Yentas yappin away.

  7. #87
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Is Del Rio Back?

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    This thread is ridiculous.
    I bunch of Yentas yappin away.
    Yap yap yap!

    [img width=450 height=454]http://7986.colony1.net/FileVault/7986/Yentas_lg.jpg[/img]

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #88
    6-KINGS's Avatar
    6-KINGS is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    569

    Re: Is Del Rio Back?

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    This thread is ridiculous.
    I bunch of Yentas yappin away.
    And now for something completely different.
    A man with 7 legs.

    HE RAN AWAY!!!

    "VICTORY IS MINE!"

  9. #89
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: Is Del Rio Back?

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Call me silly, but I like them both and kindof look at it this way.
    If the poster being discussed will be missed when/if he doesn't post anymore because of the value they add to the site.


    Z can be a bit hard to deal with at times but the place wouldn't be the same without him.
    I would miss Z if he was gone.

    Del knew a heck of alot about the game and made sure that yutz's who put out lame pooh about the game were corrected. He is missed.
    This is NOT a Del vs. Zeus contest.
    The mock headstone that I posted was something that I made for Del when he was a member.
    He thought it was funny.
    And I ran across it in my PhotoBucket archives and decided to post it again.

    That's when the self-appointed defender of all that is Del got his panties in a wad and went off on me.

    We all miss Del's contributions.
    Most of us, however, realize that he's just a guy like the rest of us, not some Zen-master of Football whose every word is to be revered.

    =Z=

    I would say he is Dels good friend and as a good friend he was just defending him. Nothing wrong with that IMO

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  10. #90
    dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,051

    Re: Is Del Rio Back?

    Im a newb, who is this Del Rio guy( dont hurt me i dont know who this guy is) lolol ;D ;D

    Pissing on the Pack since 08'

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2010 NBA Back to back champion Los Angeles Lakers!
    By so-cal vike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-19-2010, 08:27 AM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 05:55 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 06:30 PM
  4. Testaverde back to back up in his 21st season
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 11:58 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-14-2006, 02:21 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •