Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Is Del Rio Back?

"dcboardr41" wrote:
    Im a newb, who is this Del Rio guy( dont hurt me i dont know who this guy is) lolol ;D ;D
    He was on here when I first joined and now doesn't post much.
    He IMHO was the most knowledgable poster on this board when it came to football discussions and could also hold his own in almost any topic.

Some would say he was hard on people but he was actually pretty decent to me a couple of times I screwed the pooch on here.

If you want to see some of his posts, go to advanced search, put in something like DL, RB etc and then Del Rio in the second field.

Again, the dude knows his shit when it comes to football. By the way, he played college ball.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    Im a newb, who is this Del Rio guy( dont hurt me i dont know who this guy is) lolol ;D ;D
    He IMHO was the most knowledgable poster on this board when it came to football discussions and could also hold his own in almost any topic.

Some would say he was hard on people but he was actually pretty decent to me a couple of times I screwed the pooch on here.

If you want to see some of his posts, go to advanced search, put in something like DL, RB etc and then Del Rio in the second field.

Again, the dude knows his shit when it comes to football. By the way, he played college ball.
    He also coaches College ball for the Utes.

Also, he was/is funnier than shit!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:

Again, the dude knows his pooh when it comes to football. By the way, he played college ball.
    He also coaches College ball for the Utes.

Also, he was/is funnier than pooh!
    Thanks.
    I forgot those plus the other things like hunting, fishing etc.
    ;D

Hey 6.
    Send that Yutz an email and tell him to get his ass back here.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"davike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Call me silly, but I like them both and kindof look at it this way.
    If the poster being discussed will be missed when/if he doesn't post anymore because of the value they add to the site.

Z can be a bit hard to deal with at times but the place wouldn't be the same without him.
    I would miss Z if he was gone.

Del knew a heck of alot about the game and made sure that yutz's who put out lame pooh about the game were corrected. He is missed.
    This is NOT a Del vs. Zeus contest.
    The mock headstone that I posted was something that I made for Del when he was a member.
    He thought it was funny.
    And I ran across it in my PhotoBucket archives and decided to post it again.

That's when the self-appointed defender of all that is Del got his panties in a wad and went off on me.

We all miss Del's contributions.
    Most of us, however, realize that he's just a guy like the rest of us, not some Zen-master of Football whose every word is to be revered.
    I would say he is Dels good friend and as a good friend he was just defending him. Nothing wrong with that IMO
    Yes - but to know Del is to understand that he doesn't need defending.

And to have any sense in your head is to understand that he wasn't being attacked.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

thanks guys, i saw u guys talkin bout him alot, so i thought he was a well known guy, i will do that search than marr

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

Besides everyone knows if Del came back he'd just try to tell us all that Clint Eastwood could beat John Wayne in a theoretical cowboy fight. Pssh.. Good riddance!
    ;D

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"jessejames09" wrote:
    Besides everyone knows if Del came back he'd just try to tell us all that Clint Eastwood could beat John Wayne in a theoretical cowboy fight. Pssh.. Good riddance!
    ;D
    But what if he could?

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

"cogitans" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    ;D
    But what if he could?
    Looks like you're going to the same place as last guy who questioned the duke... In utah somewhere away from pp.o. Which is worse than hell.

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"jessejames09" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    ;D
    But what if he could?
    Looks like you're going to the same place as last guy who questioned the duke... In utah somewhere away from pp.o. Which is worse than hell.
    But you are aware that somewhere in those backlands there will be crazy gay Asians shoting Moose in Deer season.

That shit has to be taken care of. I don't think that some drunk Duke will get the job done.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

"cogitans" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    ;D
    But what if he could?
    But you are aware that somewhere in those backlands there will be crazy gay Asians shoting Moose in Deer season.

That shit has to be taken care of. I don't think that some drunk Duke will get the job done.
    You're right that's not his style drunk duke wouldn't get anything done. Duke respects his triple-X whiskey like any common man. He'd leave it to his lever action and horse and would probably leave them all dead. Unless we need some plot-line then one of them can run off and come back to die later.

Clint would need to have a hernia, from trying to squint/stare too hard, before anything happened.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast