Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast
    Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Bearitall gal any word from her?

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    Wow, I didn't even know that she was gone.
    I thought it was a little strange that she hasn't been on for a few days, considering how much she had been on before.

I too am now curious to what happened, but I'm sure that I will forget about the whole thing in ten minutes.
    When did this whole thing happen?
    LOL!
    isnt't that the truth though... or at least as soon as this thread drops of the "Latest Talk" section.
    ;D
    And that isn't to say that I didn't care about her or anything, because I thought she was pretty cool.
    But if she did something that deserved a banning, it's out of my hands and out of my mind soon after.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"Bdubya" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    Wow, I didn't even know that she was gone.
    I thought it was a little strange that she hasn't been on for a few days, considering how much she had been on before.

I too am now curious to what happened, but I'm sure that I will forget about the whole thing in ten minutes.
    When did this whole thing happen?
    LOL!
    isnt't that the truth though... or at least as soon as this thread drops of the "Latest Talk" section.
    ;D
    And that isn't to say that I didn't care about her or anything, because I thought she was pretty cool.
    But if she did something that deserved a banning, it's out of my hands and out of my mind soon after.
    Yeah, I didn't mean to make it sound like nobody cared.
    After re-reading it I sounded a bit insensitive.
    I just meant the curiousity as to exactly why she is gone would be easily forgoten.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"whackthepack" wrote:
    I know there was a problem a few weeks back with Bearitall gal, just wondering if anybody had heard from her and if she is OK?
    Yep, I've heard from her. She's been e-mailing me the past few days.

The only thing I will share with you folks is that she hasn't received the mustache hairs yet.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:

My larger point remains.
    If this is something Webby doesn't want people to talk about - and if they do, the sword of Damacles (sp?) is hanging above their heads - then it needs to be communicated in a better manner than the Yell or word-of-mouth.

=Z=
    Ooooh.
    Nice Greek Mythology reference to illustrate the perils of being in power!
    I think technically Webby would be the one with the sword above his head if you wanted to follow the legend through... ;D
    Sword of Webbycles!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Del is correct...Webby said it in the Berserker Yell..and that is good enough for me.
    It doesn't mean that I'm not curious too...it just means that Webby's decision to handle it himself and spare us the details is something that we just have to trust that he is doing for all the right reasons...e.g., for the benefit of the PP.O community.
    I choose to respect his decision...and only ask that you follow his lead on this.
    It will probably all come out eventually anyway...especially if she is allowed back.
    Remember, time heals all wounds.

And Z...don't worry about what the mods know...I don't know anything either and that is just fine with me...for now.
    We don't have to know everything that goes on behind the scenes to enjoy ourselves here.
    On with the show!
    My larger point remains.
    If this is something Webby doesn't want people to talk about - and if they do, the sword of Damacles (sp?) is hanging above their heads - then it needs to be communicated in a better manner than the Yell or word-of-mouth.

=Z=
    If you are going to use something from Greek culture, at least spell it right.

It's Damocles.

Duh!

;D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damocles

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Del is correct...Webby said it in the Berserker Yell..and that is good enough for me.
    It doesn't mean that I'm not curious too...it just means that Webby's decision to handle it himself and spare us the details is something that we just have to trust that he is doing for all the right reasons...e.g., for the benefit of the PP.O community.
    I choose to respect his decision...and only ask that you follow his lead on this.
    It will probably all come out eventually anyway...especially if she is allowed back.

And Z...don't worry about what the mods know...I don't know anything either and that is just fine with me...for now.
    We don't have to know everything that goes on behind the scenes to enjoy ourselves here.
    On with the show!
    My larger point remains.

=Z=

It's Damocles.

Duh!

;D

Trust me, he'll come back with some lengthy explanation to try & justify his spelling of the word.
    ;D

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

On with the show!
    My larger point remains.

=Z=

It's Damocles.

Duh!

;D

Didn't you see my "(sp?)" notation?
    I was pretty sure I didn't have it correct and called myself on it when I wrote it.
    That's proper netiquette.

=Z=

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Zeus" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

On with the show!
    My larger point remains.

=Z=

It's Damocles.

Duh!

;D

I was pretty sure I didn't have it correct and called myself on it when I wrote it.

=Z=
    Did you see this little fella in my post?
    ;D

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

On with the show!
    My larger point remains.

=Z=

It's Damocles.

Duh!

;D

=Z=
    Did you see this little fella in my post?

;D
    No.
    I actually have a physical condition (much like dyslexia) which renders smilies (which is what I'm assuming you are talking about) invisible to me.

It's quite rare and, when the light is right, also causes me to have X-Ray vision like those old glasses you could get out of comic books.

=Z=

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Zeus" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

On with the show!
    My larger point remains.

=Z=

It's Damocles.

Duh!

;D

=Z=
    Here you go, Z...to save you from future embarrassment:

http://www.m-w.com/

Open up another window and pop the questionable spelling in...it will give you not only the right word, but also the definition!
    ;D
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast