Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Del Rio Guest

Re: Bearitall gal any word from her?

"Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    She is currently banned...and Webby has asked that this topic not be discussed.
    We all hope that she is fine and that things are OK for her.
    Where did Webby ask this?
    I have not seen anything.

=Z=
    That is the 100$ question.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Oh, that singer is such a nice guy...always helping a damsel in distress.
    i need some esophagus cilia, I wonder if he can send me some of that.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Del" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

=Z=
    That's the thing.
    Part of me wants to know juicy details of any controversy, because I like to know juicy details.
    But I understand the reality of real life.

I just don't like the implication of "Webby said don't talk about it" to a few select people (likely the mods, although Cajun knew, and he ain't no mod) and the rest of us are in the dark and able to get whacked by mentioning something out of ignorance.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Del Rio Guest

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

=Z=
    That's the thing.
    Part of me wants to know juicy details of any controversy, because I like to know juicy details.

I just don't like the implication of "Webby said don't talk about it" to a few select people (likely the mods, although Cajun knew, and he ain't no mod) and the rest of us are in the dark and able to get whacked by mentioning something out of ignorance.

=Z=
    I never heard about keeping it hush hush, I think it was something Webby said to cajun in the Zerker yell.

Worse things have happened

Mirsch?
    or whatever his name was.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"Del" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

=Z=
    That's the thing.

=Z=
    I never heard about keeping it hush hush, I think it was something Webby said to cajun in the Zerker yell.

Blame Cajun, it's his fault.
    It has something to do with the witness protection program.

"WVV" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    It's probably best to make up a bunch of stories just to satisfy everyone's curiousity.

I heard that she asked singersp to send him the hair from his mustache, but I'm not sure what the rest of the story was.
    Did anyone else hear?
    Yeah when she got the pakage they fell out on the kitchen table and someone mistook them for pubes.
    Come to find out short people have short mustache hairs.
    , hadn't even heard about that yet.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Del" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:

=Z=
    That's the thing.

=Z=

Del is correct...Webby said it in the Berserker Yell..and that is good enough for me.
    It doesn't mean that I'm not curious too...it just means that Webby's decision to handle it himself and spare us the details is something that we just have to trust that he is doing for all the right reasons...e.g., for the benefit of the PP.O community.
    I choose to respect his decision...and only ask that you follow his lead on this.
    It will probably all come out eventually anyway...especially if she is allowed back.
    Remember, time heals all wounds.

And Z...don't worry about what the mods know...I don't know anything either and that is just fine with me...for now.
    We don't have to know everything that goes on behind the scenes to enjoy ourselves here.
    On with the show!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Del is correct...Webby said it in the Berserker Yell..and that is good enough for me.
    It doesn't mean that I'm not curious too...it just means that Webby's decision to handle it himself and spare us the details is something that we just have to trust that he is doing for all the right reasons...e.g., for the benefit of the PP.O community.
    I choose to respect his decision...and only ask that you follow his lead on this.
    It will probably all come out eventually anyway...especially if she is allowed back.

And Z...don't worry about what the mods know...I don't know anything either and that is just fine with me...for now.
    We don't have to know everything that goes on behind the scenes to enjoy ourselves here.
    On with the show!
    My larger point remains.
    If this is something Webby doesn't want people to talk about - and if they do, the sword of Damacles (sp?) is hanging above their heads - then it needs to be communicated in a better manner than the Yell or word-of-mouth.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    [quote author=cajunvike link=topic=30919.msg527475#msg527475 date=1169575189]

=Z=
    That's the thing.

=Z=

On with the show!
    [/quote]

Maturity...nice.
    ;D

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast