Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 166
  1. #11
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Bearitall gal any word from her?

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    She is currently banned...and Webby has asked that this topic not be discussed.
    We all hope that she is fine and that things are OK for her.
    Where did Webby ask this?
    I have not seen anything.

    =Z=
    That is the 100$ question.

  2. #12
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Bearitall gal any word from her?

    Oh, that singer is such a nice guy...always helping a damsel in distress.
    i need some esophagus cilia, I wonder if he can send me some of that.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  3. #13
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Bearitall gal any word from her?

    "Del" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    She is currently banned...and Webby has asked that this topic not be discussed.
    We all hope that she is fine and that things are OK for her.
    Where did Webby ask this?
    I have not seen anything.

    =Z=
    That is the 100$ question.
    That's the thing.
    Part of me wants to know juicy details of any controversy, because I like to know juicy details.
    But I understand the reality of real life.

    I just don't like the implication of "Webby said don't talk about it" to a few select people (likely the mods, although Cajun knew, and he ain't no mod) and the rest of us are in the dark and able to get whacked by mentioning something out of ignorance.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #14
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Bearitall gal any word from her?

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    She is currently banned...and Webby has asked that this topic not be discussed.
    We all hope that she is fine and that things are OK for her.
    Where did Webby ask this?
    I have not seen anything.

    =Z=
    That is the 100$ question.
    That's the thing.
    Part of me wants to know juicy details of any controversy, because I like to know juicy details.
    But I understand the reality of real life.

    I just don't like the implication of "Webby said don't talk about it" to a few select people (likely the mods, although Cajun knew, and he ain't no mod) and the rest of us are in the dark and able to get whacked by mentioning something out of ignorance.

    =Z=
    I never heard about keeping it hush hush, I think it was something Webby said to cajun in the Zerker yell.

    Worse things have happened

  5. #15
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Bearitall gal any word from her?

    Mirsch?
    or whatever his name was.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  6. #16
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,570

    Re: Bearitall gal any word from her?

    "Del" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    She is currently banned...and Webby has asked that this topic not be discussed.
    We all hope that she is fine and that things are OK for her.
    Where did Webby ask this?
    I have not seen anything.

    =Z=
    That is the 100$ question.
    That's the thing.
    Part of me wants to know juicy details of any controversy, because I like to know juicy details.
    But I understand the reality of real life.

    I just don't like the implication of "Webby said don't talk about it" to a few select people (likely the mods, although Cajun knew, and he ain't no mod) and the rest of us are in the dark and able to get whacked by mentioning something out of ignorance.

    =Z=
    I never heard about keeping it hush hush, I think it was something Webby said to cajun in the Zerker yell.

    Worse things have happened
    Blame Cajun, it's his fault.
    It has something to do with the witness protection program.

  7. #17
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Bearitall gal any word from her?

    "WVV" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    It's probably best to make up a bunch of stories just to satisfy everyone's curiousity.


    I heard that she asked singersp to send him the hair from his mustache, but I'm not sure what the rest of the story was.
    Did anyone else hear?
    Yeah when she got the pakage they fell out on the kitchen table and someone mistook them for pubes.
    Come to find out short people have short mustache hairs.
    , hadn't even heard about that yet.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  8. #18
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Bearitall gal any word from her?

    "Del" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    She is currently banned...and Webby has asked that this topic not be discussed.
    We all hope that she is fine and that things are OK for her.
    Where did Webby ask this?
    I have not seen anything.

    =Z=
    That is the 100$ question.
    That's the thing.
    Part of me wants to know juicy details of any controversy, because I like to know juicy details.
    But I understand the reality of real life.

    I just don't like the implication of "Webby said don't talk about it" to a few select people (likely the mods, although Cajun knew, and he ain't no mod) and the rest of us are in the dark and able to get whacked by mentioning something out of ignorance.

    =Z=
    I never heard about keeping it hush hush, I think it was something Webby said to cajun in the Zerker yell.

    Worse things have happened
    Del is correct...Webby said it in the Berserker Yell..and that is good enough for me.
    It doesn't mean that I'm not curious too...it just means that Webby's decision to handle it himself and spare us the details is something that we just have to trust that he is doing for all the right reasons...e.g., for the benefit of the PP.O community.
    I choose to respect his decision...and only ask that you follow his lead on this.
    It will probably all come out eventually anyway...especially if she is allowed back.
    Remember, time heals all wounds.

    And Z...don't worry about what the mods know...I don't know anything either and that is just fine with me...for now.
    We don't have to know everything that goes on behind the scenes to enjoy ourselves here.
    On with the show!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  9. #19
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Bearitall gal any word from her?

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Del is correct...Webby said it in the Berserker Yell..and that is good enough for me.
    It doesn't mean that I'm not curious too...it just means that Webby's decision to handle it himself and spare us the details is something that we just have to trust that he is doing for all the right reasons...e.g., for the benefit of the PP.O community.
    I choose to respect his decision...and only ask that you follow his lead on this.
    It will probably all come out eventually anyway...especially if she is allowed back.
    Remember, time heals all wounds.

    And Z...don't worry about what the mods know...I don't know anything either and that is just fine with me...for now.
    We don't have to know everything that goes on behind the scenes to enjoy ourselves here.
    On with the show!
    My larger point remains.
    If this is something Webby doesn't want people to talk about - and if they do, the sword of Damacles (sp?) is hanging above their heads - then it needs to be communicated in a better manner than the Yell or word-of-mouth.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #20
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Bearitall gal any word from her?

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    [quote author=cajunvike link=topic=30919.msg527475#msg527475 date=1169575189]
    She is currently banned...and Webby has asked that this topic not be discussed.
    We all hope that she is fine and that things are OK for her.
    Where did Webby ask this?
    I have not seen anything.

    =Z=
    That is the 100$ question.
    That's the thing.
    Part of me wants to know juicy details of any controversy, because I like to know juicy details.
    But I understand the reality of real life.

    I just don't like the implication of "Webby said don't talk about it" to a few select people (likely the mods, although Cajun knew, and he ain't no mod) and the rest of us are in the dark and able to get whacked by mentioning something out of ignorance.

    =Z=
    I never heard about keeping it hush hush, I think it was something Webby said to cajun in the Zerker yell.

    Worse things have happened
    Del is correct...Webby said it in the Berserker Yell..and that is good enough for me.
    It doesn't mean that I'm not curious too...it just means that Webby's decision to handle it himself and spare us the details is something that we just have to trust that he is doing for all the right reasons...e.g., for the benefit of the PP.O community.
    I choose to respect his decision...and only ask that you follow his lead on this.
    It will probably all come out eventually anyway...especially if she is allowed back.
    Remember, time heals all wounds.

    And Z...don't worry about what the mods know...I don't know anything either and that is just fine with me...for now.
    We don't have to know everything that goes on behind the scenes to enjoy ourselves here.
    On with the show!
    [/quote]

    Maturity...nice.
    ;D

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 04:58 AM
  2. word.
    By zero in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 11:06 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •