Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Results 161 to 166 of 166
  1. #161
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Bearitall gal any word from her?

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    WOW, didn't see that decision coming...
    Ol' Rick must've been intimidated by THE BEER CAN!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  2. #162
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,258

    Re: Bearitall gal any word from her?

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    WOW, didn't see that decision coming...
    I didn't either. This was my reply to her;

    Great to hear (**her name**), but to be honest with you, the problem doesn't reside with having contact with people from PP.O. It may have brought a problem to light, but what happens if you talk to others of the opposite sex?

    Sounds to me like there is a great deal of love, jealousy & lack of trust on (**his name**) part. Hope he is working on the jealousy & trust part.

    You only get one shot at life & people need to make the best of it. It is way to short not to enjoy it. I hope everything continues to workout for you two.



    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #163
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Bearitall gal any word from her?

    "singersp" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    WOW, didn't see that decision coming...
    I didn't either. This was my reply to her;

    Great to hear (**her name**), but to be honest with you, the problem doesn't reside with having contact with people from PP.O. It may have brought a problem to light, but what happens if you talk to others of the opposite sex?

    Sounds to me like there is a great deal of love, jealousy & lack of trust on Ricks part. Hope he is working on the jealousy & trust part.

    You only get one shot at life & people need to make the best of it. It is way to short not to enjoy it. I hope everything continues to workout for you two.


    LOTS AND LOTS OF jealousy, lack of trust and mind games
    :

    I hope everything works out too, I just hope she has the guts to stand up for herself now.

  4. #164
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: Bearitall gal any word from her?

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    WOW, didn't see that decision coming...
    I didn't either. This was my reply to her;

    Great to hear (**her name**), but to be honest with you, the problem doesn't reside with having contact with people from PP.O. It may have brought a problem to light, but what happens if you talk to others of the opposite sex?

    Sounds to me like there is a great deal of love, jealousy & lack of trust on Ricks part. Hope he is working on the jealousy & trust part.

    You only get one shot at life & people need to make the best of it. It is way to short not to enjoy it. I hope everything continues to workout for you two.


    LOTS AND LOTS OF jealousy, lack of trust and mind games
    :

    I hope everything works out too, I just hope she has the guts to stand up for herself now.
    The ironic thing though, is that the jealousy and lack of trust is actually going to push her away, sooner or later.

  5. #165
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,258

    Re: Bearitall gal any word from her?

    "PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    WOW, didn't see that decision coming...
    I didn't either. This was my reply to her;

    Great to hear (**her name**), but to be honest with you, the problem doesn't reside with having contact with people from PP.O. It may have brought a problem to light, but what happens if you talk to others of the opposite sex?

    Sounds to me like there is a great deal of love, jealousy & lack of trust on Ricks part. Hope he is working on the jealousy & trust part.

    You only get one shot at life & people need to make the best of it. It is way to short not to enjoy it. I hope everything continues to workout for you two.


    LOTS AND LOTS OF jealousy, lack of trust and mind games
    :

    I hope everything works out too, I just hope she has the guts to stand up for herself now.
    The ironic thing though, is that the jealousy and lack of trust is actually going to push her away, sooner or later.
    She will have to learn the hard way. It will eventually happen. People can't change over night.

    Many won't listen to reason by those who've been there, done that, believing their situation is different. They will have to live thru it, before they believe it.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #166
    digital420's Avatar
    digital420 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Ancient Korinthia
    Posts
    2,541

    Re: Bearitall gal any word from her?

    remember that it's easy to see with clear vision when yer not still inlove.

    situations seems to always look better when you got the distorted vision..


    it's when the fog clears that u realize the painful trueth..

    DiGiTaL

    "We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 04:58 AM
  2. word.
    By zero in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 11:06 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •