Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: 26.903

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: 26.903

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    I can't tell you mine, i asked for my date to be changed back to when i joined a while ago, but i can't remember it, and i dont feel like going through the 6 pages on here! lol
    Yes you can. Your first post was May 4th of 2006....

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    Hey fellow vikings fans, i just started a new myspace account today that i will dedicate solely to the vikings.
    Its not much yet but if you have a myspace account it'll be another good venue to discuss your opinions on the newest viking news

i'll be adding more to it asap and once i can (have to wait 7 days) will be starting a group.

thanks for any of your support
    All you need to do is go to your summary page, by clicking on your name above your avatar. Then click the link at the bottom of that page that says, "Show the last posts of this person."

That will give you all the links to all the posts you've ever made. Then simply click on the highest page number to get to your oldest posts & find the first one.

Not counting today, you've been a member here for 577 days & have had 3,396 posts.

Ergo you averaged 5.8856 posts per day.

You can determine the number of days by using this handy-dandy calculator.

http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    I can't tell you mine, i asked for my date to be changed back to when i joined a while ago, but i can't remember it, and i dont feel like going through the 6 pages on here! lol

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    Hey fellow vikings fans, i just started a new myspace account today that i will dedicate solely to the vikings.
    Its not much yet but if you have a myspace account it'll be another good venue to discuss your opinions on the newest viking news

i'll be adding more to it asap and once i can (have to wait 7 days) will be starting a group.

All you need to do is go to your summary page, by clicking on your name above your avatar. Then click the link at the bottom of that page that says, "Show the last posts of this person."

That will give you all the links to all the posts you've ever made. Then simply click on the highest page number to get to your oldest posts & find the first one.

Not counting today, you've been a member here for 577 days & have had 3,396 posts.

K, thats it singer, i'm sick of you pretending.. just fucking come out with it and tell us the truth and stop acting like we all don't already know...

You invented the internet didn't you?
    I think it obvious to all of us since you basically know every single thing thats on the entire WWW.

lol, nifty tool thanks for the link, i was too lazy to figure out how many days it was, cuz basically i dont care enough.

But almost 6 posts per day, thats not bad considering i had about a 3-4 month span where i wasn't posting

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:

"Vikes_King" wrote:

K, thats it singer, i'm sick of you pretending.. just fucking come out with it and tell us the truth and stop acting like we all don't already know...

I think it obvious to all of us since you basically know every single thing thats on the entire WWW.

lol, nifty tool thanks for the link, i was too lazy to figure out how many days it was, cuz basically i dont care enough.

But almost 6 posts per day, thats not bad considering i had about a 3-4 month span where i wasn't posting
    Nope, I didn't invent the internet.

Al Gore didn't either contrary to what he might say & try & lead you to believe. We all know what comes out of his mouth......

BadlandsVikings is online now Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:

"Vikes_King" wrote:

Al Gore didn't either contrary to what he might say & try & lead you to believe. We all know what comes out of his mouth......

ROTFL!!!!
    ;D

"singersp" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:

"Vikes_King" wrote:

THANK YOU LOL!! i seriously HATE Al Gore, had to save it

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

"singersp" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:

"Vikes_King" wrote:

I went and check mine and there are over 40 posts missing from when I first started some time in Oct/04....did Al Gore eat them

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:

"Vikes_King" wrote:

THANK YOU LOL!! i seriously HATE Al Gore, had to save it
    Thank Ultra. He provided the link to it to me.

"vikinggreg" wrote:

I went and check mine and there are over 40 posts missing from when I first started some time in Oct/04....did Al Gore eat them
    No, there have been threads that were lost back when there was a move from one server to the new one.

I still can't find the "Women" or "Men" threads that used to be here.

I lost at least a hundred or more posts in the "Women" thread alone if that one is truely gone.

"singersp" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:

No, there have been threads that were lost back when there was a move from one server to the new one.

I lost at least a hundred or more posts in the "Women" thread alone if that one is truely gone.
    I'm not sure how these forums work, but i've ran about.. 3 different forum pages (for different video games i used to play when i was a loser and didn't worship the vikings) but even if threads were lost, but the database for the forum was maintained (membership etc) normally it kept the post count, even if the posts themselves were lost in the e-space.

Not positive tho~ i don't know much about websites anymore

- Dan Calabrese

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:

I'm not sure how these forums work, but i've ran about.. 3 different forum pages (for different video games i used to play when i was a loser and didn't worship the vikings) but even if threads were lost, but the database for the forum was maintained (membership etc) normally it kept the post count, even if the posts themselves were lost in the e-space.

Not positive tho~ i don't know much about websites anymore
    Well I don't know diddly-squat about them. It was just a guess.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast