Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: VikingsTw - one flew over a cuckoo's nest

In a strange way I almost feel like I miss having him around.

On second thought that feeling was just gas. Now that I farted the feeling is gone.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Wasn't he back a couple of days ago?

I thought I spotted him, right off, with his air of superiority, multitude of spelling errors, and his ability to insult everyone within the first sentence of his rants.

Wasn't sure if it was him. But I assumed so since his posts are gone.

He was amusing. I will say that.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"jargomcfargo" wrote:

I thought I spotted him, right off, with his air of superiority, multitude of spelling errors, and his ability to insult everyone within the first sentence of his rants.

You must not have been around when he cracked and started telling everyone that they should spend hours a day listening to Trudeau.
    He has a permanent musky taste on his tongue from his persistent sack washing.
    TW is a work, actually believes he is enlightened when it is readily apparent that he is a first-class moron.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:

You must not have been around when he cracked and started telling everyone that they should spend hours a day listening to Trudeau.
    TW is a work, actually believes he is enlightened when it is readily apparent that he is a first-class silly guy.
    I was out in my bomb shelter preparing pumpkin helmets for "The Day of Retribution", so I missed his latest meltdown.....
    Darn it!!!

Caine

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

What a turd.

Does all that posting, now hidden from view.

Still attemping to get in though.
    The ban log shows tons of attempts by his IP's.

Get a life moron!

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    What a turd.

Does all that posting, now hidden from view.

Still attemping to get in though.
    The ban log shows tons of attempts by his IP's.

Get a life moron!
    He acts all haughty and says he can post and will post anytime he wants to.
    He doesn't mention the hundreds, probably thousands of times that his attempts fail.
    I bet he has a wall pussy mounted on Trudeau's picture in his mom's basement.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"Caine" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:

TW is a work, actually believes he is enlightened when it is readily apparent that he is a first-class silly guy.
    I was out in my bomb shelter preparing pumpkin helmets for "The Day of Retribution", so I missed his latest meltdown.....
    Darn it!!!

Caine
    Just so there's no confusion on my part, how many beers does it take to prepare for "The Day of Retribution" ?
    I better get started tonight, after work.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Freya is offline Team Alumni

"Prophet" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:

Wow, Prophet............ I'm going to owe you one for that lovely visual.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

"Freya" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:

Wow, Prophet............ I'm going to owe you one for that lovely visual.
    Thank you.

ultra, you should put all the transcipts of his past meltdowns and future meltdowns in this thread.
    It should be documented for all to read.
    In his last meltdown he kept professing 'the truth' and putting everything on public forums so we can all be enlightened by his vast wisdom.

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast