TW is a fag

Read this shit bro

Send me an email I know u still here.. Ur a d bag.. Gimme a call bitch
    hahahahahahaha!

Lol I aint playin!

TW u get knocked out fucker

Hit me up

[email protected]

Otherwise PM me if u got another account.. Sick of ur dumb ass bringin stupid shit to this board
    can you record that, and we'll have a pp.o ppv main event for tailgating one day, V4L vs. VTW

No doubt

I know hes seein this

Record it up

Make it to a game.. Ill meet ya in the parkin lot after the game cunt

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: VikingsTw - one flew over a cuckoo's nest

"V4L" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    TW is a fag

Read this shit bro

hahahahahahaha!

Lol I aint playin!

Hit me up

[email protected]

Otherwise PM me if u got another account.. Sick of ur dumb ass bringin stupid shit to this board
    can you record that, and we'll have a pp.o ppv main event for tailgating one day, V4L vs. VTW

No doubt

I know hes seein this

Record it up

lmao, you are not supposed to kill the messenger.
    He graced you with the knoweldge of the exact day you will die.
    You should be thankful.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Prophet" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    [quote author=V4L link=topic=52428.msg979470#msg979470 date=1249505725]
    TW is a fag

Read this shit bro

hahahahahahaha!

Lol I aint playin!

Hit me up

[email protected]

No doubt

I know hes seein this

Record it up

lmao, you are not supposed to kill the messenger.
    He graced you with the knoweldge of the exact day you will die.
    You should be thankful.
    [/quote]

you raise a good point, I can now plan my life accordingly.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"jmcdon00" wrote:

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Investing/Extra/6-keys-to-investing-for-doomsday.aspx?page=1

[size=16pt]6 keys to investing for doomsday[/size]These rules will help you prepare for the end of civilization as we know it in 2050 -- or whatever other worst-case scenario you can imagine.

[Related content: investments, Goldman Sachs, investing strategy, recession, financial crisis]
    By Paul B. Farrell, MarketWatch
    In his 2008 best-seller, "Wealth, War & Wisdom," hedge fund manager Barton Biggs warns that investors must "assume the possibility of a breakdown of the civilized infrastructure."

And to prepare for a breakdown of civilization, "your safe haven must be self-sufficient and capable of growing some kind of food. . . . It should be well-stocked with seed, fertilizer, canned food, wine, medicine, clothes, etc." Bloomberg Markets suggested that by "etc." he meant guns, as Biggs added "a few rounds over the approaching brigands' heads would probably be a compelling persuader that there are easier farms to pillage."

That warning isn't from a hippie radical. Biggs was a respected Wall Street guru at Morgan Stanley for 30 years. As the company's chief global strategist, Institutional Investor magazine put him on its All-America Research Team 10 times. SmartMoney said: "Biggs is without question the premier prognosticator on the international scene and a mover of markets from Argentina to Hong Kong."
    Got that part taken care of

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Investing/Extra/6-keys-to-investing-for-doomsday.aspx?page=1

[size=16pt]6 keys to investing for doomsday[/size]These rules will help you prepare for the end of civilization as we know it in 2050 -- or whatever other worst-case scenario you can imagine.

[Related content: investments, Goldman Sachs, investing strategy, recession, financial crisis]
    In his 2008 best-seller, "Wealth, War & Wisdom," hedge fund manager Barton Biggs warns that investors must "assume the possibility of a breakdown of the civilized infrastructure."

And to prepare for a breakdown of civilization, "your safe haven must be self-sufficient and capable of growing some kind of food. . . . It should be well-stocked with seed, fertilizer, canned food, wine, medicine, clothes, etc." Bloomberg Markets suggested that by "etc." he meant guns, as Biggs added "a few rounds over the approaching brigands' heads would probably be a compelling persuader that there are easier farms to pillage."

That warning isn't from a hippie radical. Biggs was a respected Wall Street guru at Morgan Stanley for 30 years. As the company's chief global strategist, Institutional Investor magazine put him on its All-America Research Team 10 times. SmartMoney said: "Biggs is without question the premier prognosticator on the international scene and a mover of markets from Argentina to Hong Kong."
    Reckon that is the part that will take care of all the other parts.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:

your safe haven must be self-sufficient and capable of growing some kind of food. . . .
    Can't grow anything on the boat.
    Looks like I'm doomed.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:

your safe haven must be self-sufficient and capable of growing some kind of food. . . .
    Looks like I'm doomed.
    Might have to re-think your doomsday strategy.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:

Looks like I'm doomed.
    Doomed to eating the flat fish. Things could be worse ;D

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:

Looks like I'm doomed.
    There has to be a way you can grow pumpkin hats on the boat

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

It appears that the whole Faver signing is related to the end of the world.
    Within a week of Favre playing in purple at Lamblow the end cometh so says VikingsTW or whatever other name the asshat comes up with.
    Put on the pumpkin hats before it's too late!
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast