Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: VikingsTw - one flew over a cuckoo's nest

He is pretty active now on Kfan. He keeps talking about lies. I never said shit to him and he is getting all crazy on me. Weird.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    I think I just split a gut laughing... classic...

MIT actually allowed this study to happen on their campus.. lol...

http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

An Empirical Study
    Ali Rahimi1, Ben Recht 2, Jason Taylor 2, Noah Vawter 2
    17 Feb 2005

1: Electrical Engineering and Computer Science department, MIT.
    2: Media Laboratory, MIT.

It has long been suspected that the government has been using satellites to read and control the minds of certain citizens. The use of aluminum helmets has been a common guerrilla tactic against the government's invasive tactics [1]. Surprisingly, these helmets can in fact help the government spy on citizens by amplifying certain key frequency ranges reserved for government use. In addition, none of the three helmets we analyzed provided significant attenuation to most frequency bands.
    Conclusion
    The helmets amplify frequency bands that coincide with those allocated to the US government between 1.2 Ghz and 1.4 Ghz. According to the FCC, These bands are supposedly reserved for 'radio location' (ie, GPS), and other communications with satellites (see, for example, [3]). The 2.6 Ghz band coincides with mobile phone technology. Though not affiliated by government, these bands are at the hands of multinational corporations.

It requires no stretch of the imagination to conclude that the current helmet craze is likely to have been propagated by the Government, possibly with the involvement of the FCC. We hope this report will encourage the paranoid community to develop improved helmet designs to avoid falling prey to these shortcomings.
    No wonder TW scoffed at my tinfoil hat.
    Little did you know that you were just making it worse...
    Thanks asshole, why didn't you post this earlier?
    I've spent all day perfecting the hat and I'm still doomed to 115 days.
    Caine, you have a cult that offers over 200 days...is there still room in that one?
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:

An Empirical Study
    17 Feb 2005

It has long been suspected that the government has been using satellites to read and control the minds of certain citizens. The use of aluminum helmets has been a common guerrilla tactic against the government's invasive tactics [1]. Surprisingly, these helmets can in fact help the government spy on citizens by amplifying certain key frequency ranges reserved for government use. In addition, none of the three helmets we analyzed provided significant attenuation to most frequency bands.
    Conclusion
    The helmets amplify frequency bands that coincide with those allocated to the US government between 1.2 Ghz and 1.4 Ghz. According to the FCC, These bands are supposedly reserved for 'radio location' (ie, GPS), and other communications with satellites (see, for example, [3]). The 2.6 Ghz band coincides with mobile phone technology. Though not affiliated by government, these bands are at the hands of multinational corporations.

It requires no stretch of the imagination to conclude that the current helmet craze is likely to have been propagated by the Government, possibly with the involvement of the FCC. We hope this report will encourage the paranoid community to develop improved helmet designs to avoid falling prey to these shortcomings.
    Thanks donkey butt, why didn't you post this earlier?
    Caine, you have a cult that offers over 200 days...is there still room in that one?
    Yes, but you'd better hurry.
    Our supply of lemonade flavor hubba-bubba is running low and we're expecting the mother ship to arrive and save us any day now.

And we abandoned tin foil helmets AGES ago....we now use Pumpkin helmets to block government mind control beams.

Caine

"marstc09" wrote:
    He is pretty active now on Kfan. He keeps talking about lies. I never said shit to him and he is getting all crazy on me. Weird.
    Get him all worked up and post the dialogue in pp.o hell.
    It seems fitting.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

"Caine" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:

An Empirical Study
    17 Feb 2005

Conclusion

Our supply of lemonade flavor hubba-bubba is running low and we're expecting the mother ship to arrive and save us any day now.

And we abandoned tin foil helmets AGES ago....we now use Pumpkin helmets to block government mind control beams.

Caine
    I have pumpkins in the garden right now!
    Problem is that it will be too late by the time they are ready.
    Put my reservation down.
    Where is the pickup point for the mothership?

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Prophet" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Get him all worked up and post the dialogue in pp.o hell.
    It seems fitting.
    please do.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

The government invented tin foil. The scientists were working on a grant from the FCC.

Jargo TW
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

"Prophet" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:

An Empirical Study
    17 Feb 2005

Conclusion

Thanks asshole, why didn't you post this earlier?
    It matters not.. your all doomed anyway.. the Great Favre plague has been hatched on your franchise.. nothing left to do but hole up for the nuclear winter of 09' and hope it lasts no longer than a season.

Pumpkins, Tin Foil Hats and gas masks are futile desperate measures..
    ;D

But worry not.. we have plenty of Cheesehead that are still navigating the waters of Farveitis... they just have a few minor ticks and mental seizures here and there.. but they seem to breath normally and like to stir up their brand of paranoia... apparently VikingsTw is on the bleeding edge of the plague...

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"jargomcfargo" wrote:
    The government invented tin foil. The scientists were working on a grant from the FCC.

Jargo TW

Comment removed - josdin00

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Caine" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    [quote author=pack93z link=topic=52428.msg972540#msg972540 date=1248298128]

An Empirical Study
    17 Feb 2005

Conclusion

Caine
    I have pumpkins in the garden right now!
    Problem is that it will be too late by the time they are ready.
    Put my reservation down.
    Where is the pickup point for the mothership?
    [/quote]
    We think it will touch down in Webby's back yard initially, after that it will hop across the globe picking up the "faithful".

And anyone wearing a Cheese Head will be obliterated by the death beams...

...the ones that are stopped cold by pumpkin hats.

Caine

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast