Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: southamericasteam5's pasture

"southamericasteam5" wrote:
    oh cmon! all i did was participate in conversation with people and i get banished. i fought in iraq for this? wow so apparently war veterans get treated like dog shit apparently well you're welcome pp.o
    Don't even pull the war veteran shit.
    That's weak and disrespectful to all veterans.

First off you come in here like a troll just to bash TJ and the Vikes.
    Looks awfully suspicious doing that being that you are a Cowboy fan.

And here is some other posts:

wow what a flappin hippie, where'd you learn that cheech drug school... keep the posts about vikings football marvin the martian and hey ultimateviking hope you're reading this thread cuz clearly its derailed from the original topic
    lol sorry dude im drunk right now its happy hour and im already 12 cans into my 30 pack... i got off of work early cuz i heard al franken won his senate seat and im pissed off cuz these liberal hippie faggots have control of the seante now and will pass healthcare that'll take away more than half my check so im going to keep drinking my beer and they can pry my 30 from my cold dead hands those damn dirty apes fuck i gotta keep drikin' fuck
    wat the f is a goose neck from my sources its good...

goose neck
    4 thumbs up

When a males shaft is not hard
    like how a gooses neck looks
    oh, that guy was goose neckin' it!!!
    limp dick whisky dick hard off non throb soft serve
    by air re kah Feb 19, 2008 share this
    what a bunch of fucking faggots... the guy had what 10 good songs that were popular but hey so did jkwon but you don't see kids in memphis offing themselves wow no wonder everyone hates us idolizing a fucker who couldn't pay his bills, touched kids and sang like a girl for that go to new jersey YO!
    This is why you are in purgatory.

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    oh cmon! all i did was participate in conversation with people and i get banished. i fought in iraq for this? wow so apparently war veterans get treated like dog shit apparently well you're welcome pp.o
    Don't even pull the war veteran shit.

wow what a flappin hippie, where'd you learn that cheech drug school... keep the posts about vikings football marvin the martian and hey ultimateviking hope you're reading this thread cuz clearly its derailed from the original topic
    lol sorry dude im drunk right now its happy hour and im already 12 cans into my 30 pack... i got off of work early cuz i heard al franken won his senate seat and im pissed off cuz these liberal hippie faggots have control of the seante now and will pass healthcare that'll take away more than half my check so im going to keep drinking my beer and they can pry my 30 from my cold dead hands those damn dirty apes fuck i gotta keep drikin' fuck

goose neck

4 thumbs up

limp dick whisky dick hard off non throb soft serve
    what a bunch of fucking faggots... the guy had what 10 good songs that were popular but hey so did jkwon but you don't see kids in memphis offing themselves wow no wonder everyone hates us idolizing a fucker who couldn't pay his bills, touched kids and sang like a girl for that go to new jersey YO!

so what you're judge jury and executioner too? wow pretty damn self judgemental aren't ya? just a bit? i guarantee you im not trollin and some of the other posts ive read on this site are worse than what i posted but i tell you what ultra go ahead and do what you gotta do but you damn well know as much as i that my posts aren't as bad. im right you're wrong and it eats you so what do you do, take your toys and go home when the kids call you names. ftl brah ftl
    ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG BITCHES FELIX JONES '09

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    oh cmon! all i did was participate in conversation with people and i get banished. i fought in iraq for this? wow so apparently war veterans get treated like dog pooh apparently well you're welcome pp.o
    Don't even pull the war veteran pooh.

lol sorry dude im drunk right now its happy hour and im already 12 cans into my 30 pack... i got off of work early cuz i heard al franken won his senate seat and im pissed off cuz these liberal hippie f*****s have control of the seante now and will pass healthcare that'll take away more than half my check so im going to keep drinking my beer and they can pry my 30 from my cold dead hands those gol 'darnit dirty apes floop i gotta keep drikin' floop

goose neck

4 thumbs up

limp slick willy whisky slick willy hard off non throb soft serve
    what a bunch of fricken f*****s... the guy had what 10 good songs that were popular but hey so did jkwon but you don't see kids in memphis offing themselves wow no wonder everyone hates us idolizing a f&**&*&r who couldn't pay his bills, touched kids and sang like a girl for that go to new jersey YO!

so what you're judge jury and executioner too? wow pretty gol 'darnit self judgemental aren't ya? just a bit? i guarantee you im not trollin and some of the other posts ive read on this site are worse than what i posted but i tell you what ultra go ahead and do what you gotta do but you gol 'darnit well know as much as i that my posts aren't as bad. im right you're wrong and it eats you so what do you do, take your toys and go home when the kids call you names. ftl brah ftl
    Your spunky. ;D

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

so what you're judge jury and executioner too? wow pretty damn self judgemental aren't ya? just a bit? i guarantee you im not trollin and some of the other posts ive read on this site are worse than what i posted but i tell you what ultra go ahead and do what you gotta do but you damn well know as much as i that my posts aren't as bad. im right you're wrong and it eats you so what do you do, take your toys and go home when the kids call you names. ftl brah ftl
    :

... and you are outta here.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Yes, yes & yes.

Who is taking their toys and going home?

Buh bye.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Yes, yes & yes.

Who is taking their toys and going home?

Buh bye.
    pp.o hell is fun.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

PPO is going bananas too with the democrats
    El underdog.

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

If you eat black olives you got nightmares
    El underdog.

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Somebody had fun here. Nice hell stint

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

is post resricted the same as a yellow dot?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456