Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: southamericasteam5's pasture

"Webby" wrote:
    I think folks are generally civil around here.

I am moving to new hosting tonight and plan to reset some accounts after that.

Hang tight.

There goes my post count!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"southamericasteam5" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    thanks to most of you for the support i meant nothing about obama, ivoted for the guy because i didnt want to wind up back in iraq i like the guy so i dont know why my comments were mis construded to seem that im racist im not so please accept my apology if anyone thought it was racist i promise you it wasn't. jeez now i know what kramer felt like
    Again - it's the homophobic slurs that got you into trouble, chief.

=Z=

hey guy nobody cares about that i think more people were upset with the ape comments that were taken out of context pump the breaks hippie
    You were sent to hell before I ever misconstrued your post. You are in hell for a good reason, a mod felt you were not obeying forum rules.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Webby" wrote:
    Have you been reading my posts?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"singersp" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:

Hang tight.

There goes my post count!
    haha, you are never gonna reach the singer G if he resets your account!! haha

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    thanks to most of you for the support i meant nothing about obama, ivoted for the guy because i didnt want to wind up back in iraq i like the guy so i dont know why my comments were mis construded to seem that im racist im not so please accept my apology if anyone thought it was racist i promise you it wasn't. jeez now i know what kramer felt like

=Z=

hey guy nobody cares about that i think more people were upset with the ape comments that were taken out of context pump the breaks hippie
    You were sent to hell before I ever misconstrued your post. You are in hell for a good reason, a mod felt you were not obeying forum rules.
    LOL, like most of us on a weekly basis?
    If he should be sent to hell for that than half of us should be in hell right now.

IMO he was sent to hell because he was being controversial and construed by many as a potential troll.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:

=Z=

If he should be sent to hell for that than half of us should be in hell right now.

IMO he was sent to hell because he was being controversial and construed by many as a potential troll.
    That could be true, I'm just saying it wasn't because of an ape comment taken out of context. It was the decision of a mod based on what they saw.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    [quote author=southamericasteam5 link=topic=52330.msg966988#msg966988 date=1247014071]

=Z=

That could be true, I'm just saying it wasn't because of an ape comment taken out of context. It was the decision of a mod based on what they saw.
    [/quote]

I don't think that necessarily constitutes a "good reason" as you put it though.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Garland" wrote:

michale jackson.

Is he the long lost Jackson we have been hearing about?

Honestly my take is that you just haven't established your self yet.
    For a newbie to come in and act like that it can rub people the wrong way because they don't know you (Or as well as we can in the cyber world) Just be cool make some solid posts have some good discussions and I think most people will forgive and forget(until we have to play those Cowgirls and Kick some jiggly butt of course)

Or just use the smileys right.
    Damn.
    >

Just kidding GG.
    Nice post. ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"Webby" wrote:

Hang tight.
    reset my post count to negative however many posts i have, i want to try to get to 0.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:

Hang tight.
    reset my post count to negative however many posts i have, i want to try to get to 0.
    LOL! That's a lot like my current mortgage debt. I'm looking forward to the day when I can proudly say that I'm flat broke,

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast