Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Re: southamericasteam5's pasture

"Mr" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "southamericasteam5" wrote:
    thanks to most of you for the support i meant nothing about obama, ivoted for the guy because i didnt want to wind up back in iraq i like the guy so i dont know why my comments were mis construded to seem that im racist im not so please accept my apology if anyone thought it was racist i promise you it wasn't. jeez now i know what kramer felt like
    Again - it's the homophobic slurs that got you into trouble, chief.

=Z=
    But why no warning?
    I can almost guarantee it's because of the Cowboys sig.
    Should have probably got a warning - especially since he's new but I don't think they owe anybody one, it's more of a courtesy isn't it?

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    thanks to most of you for the support i meant nothing about obama, ivoted for the guy because i didnt want to wind up back in iraq i like the guy so i dont know why my comments were mis construded to seem that im racist im not so please accept my apology if anyone thought it was racist i promise you it wasn't. jeez now i know what kramer felt like

=Z=
    But why no warning?
    Maybe one of the mods can tell us if they show up
    Yeah, mods... those pansies.

;D

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Mr" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    But why no warning?
    Maybe one of the mods can tell us if they show up
    Yeah, mods... those pansies.

;D
    Look at the link I posted last page.
    Keep going, you'll see Ultra respond.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni

How long is someone in hell for?

Seems like he has a sense of humor that maybe went a little too far..at least according to the rules...but I doubt he actually hurt any feelings.

You see worse said in the Favre and Jackson threads everyday
    ;D
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

I think folks are generally civil around here.
    I am moving to new hosting tonight and plan to reset some accounts after that.
    Hang tight.

"Webby" wrote:
    I think folks are generally civil around here.

I am moving to new hosting tonight and plan to reset some accounts after that.

Hang tight.

Webby, I do appreicate you considering my case. I agree with tad7 that worse stuff has been said in the favre tjacks threads. i do apologize that my sense of humor sarcasms rubbed people the wrong way. it was never my intention to hurt anyones feelings and for i am a humble player in the world of forum posting. with sincere apologize and regret id like to issue you a personal promise that i will avoid offending anyone when comes to politics religion and michale jackson. thanks so much for the consideration once again and go vikes!
    ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG BITCHES FELIX JONES '09

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

michale jackson.

Is he the long lost Jackson we have been hearing about?

Honestly my take is that you just haven't established your self yet.
    For a newbie to come in and act like that it can rub people the wrong way because they don't know you (Or as well as we can in the cyber world) Just be cool make some solid posts have some good discussions and I think most people will forgive and forget(until we have to play those Cowgirls and Kick some ass of course)

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"Garland" wrote:
    michale jackson.
    [/quote]

Is he the long lost Jackson we have been hearing about?

Honestly my take is that you just haven't established your self yet.
    For a newbie to come in and act like that it can rub people the wrong way because they don't know you (Or as well as we can in the cyber world) Just be cool make some solid posts have some good discussions and I think most people will forgive and forget(until we have to play those Cowgirls and Kick some ass of course)

[/quote]

lol C Mac went to hell three times before he figured it out and now he's close to 10,000 posts

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=36814.0

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Mr" wrote:
    I believe he called VikingsTW crazy, Marvin the Martian, and "Ralph Nader." There'd be a lot of people in hell for making comments like that. And there was a couple of funny back-and-forths between he and BLV.

I really don't think he deserves to be in Hell honestly. He's not a troll, he didn't really do anything to offend anyone, and he was never warned.

Free SAT5.
    There would? I've seen worse that gets by here.

Just reading some of CmacD's posts & the replies to CmacD's posts leads me to believe otherwise.

Granted I don't always agree with his posts, but he has had his Koko posts, he's been called an idiot, an ass & incompetent on more than one occasion.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Caine" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Oh he did, well I rescind my feeling bad for him. Why would someone say that. Geez.
    so he pulls the "I'm a vet" card after making racist remarks about the president?
    Here's what he wrote, I don't want to get blamed for calling anyone a racist, or accusing them of it, especially a veteran. Actually after reading it he doesn't asy anything about the president, I misremembered.
    lol sorry dude im drunk right now its happy hour and im already 12 cans into my 30 pack... i got off of work early cuz i heard al franken won his senate seat and im pissed off cuz these liberal hippie f*****s have control of the seante now and will pass healthcare that'll take away more than half my check so im going to keep drinking my beer and they can pry my 30 from my cold dead hands those gol 'darnit dirty apes floop i gotta keep drikin' floop
    He had other political posts too and I highly recommend you read them and make your own judgement on whether or not he deserves to burn in hell.
    ah, not that racist then I'd say.
    Not like he sai "obama is a dirty ape".
    I didn't see anything racist there.
    Heck, I partially agree with him.

gol 'darnit liberal hippie floopers...

Caine
    Exactly what are conservatives conserving anyways?
    :P

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast