Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: southamericasteam5's pasture

"southamericasteam5" wrote:
    well i dont get why everyone on here is sarcastic but i post a pretty funny sarcastic item and boom purgatory not even a message or green dot...my platoon Sargent would call this a major no go
    LOL.
    Play that pity veteran card all you want.
    You're in Hell because of this kind of crap, dude.

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=52288.msg964729#msg964729

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

well i dont get why everyone on here is sarcastic but i post a pretty funny sarcastic item and boom purgatory not even a message or green dot...my platoon Sargent would call this a major no go
    My friend, you need to learn how to use smiley's.
    You can get away with murder (almost) on here if you do it in the right way.
    :P ;D

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/in...?topic=51502.0
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

thanks to most of you for the support i meant nothing about obama, ivoted for the guy because i didnt want to wind up back in iraq i like the guy so i dont know why my comments were mis construded to seem that im racist im not so please accept my apology if anyone thought it was racist i promise you it wasn't. jeez now i know what kramer felt like

ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG BITCHES FELIX JONES '09

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

thanks to most of you for the support i meant nothing about obama, ivoted for the guy because i didnt want to wind up back in iraq i like the guy so i dont know why my comments were mis construded to seem that im racist im not so please accept my apology if anyone thought it was racist i promise you it wasn't. jeez now i know what kramer felt like
    Again - it's the homophobic slurs that got you into trouble, chief.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Kramer did put his foot in his mouth, but the backlash was over the top.
    Again sorry for starting that rumor, I was trying to figure out why you were in hell and I though I had read you calling Obama a dirty ape, clearly you didn't. My bad.
    The no politics rule is a big no-no though. I don't like the rule but I try follow it.
    Any word on whether your getting sent back to Iraq? I don't think troops are coming back quite as quickly as promised.

"Zeus" wrote:

=Z=

hey guy nobody cares about that i think more people were upset with the ape comments that were taken out of context pump the breaks hippie
    ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG BITCHES FELIX JONES '09

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"Zeus" wrote:

=Z=

hey guy nobody cares about that i think more people were upset with the ape comments that were taken out of context pump the breaks hippie
    Im sure there are a few that care about both

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Congrats.

It was getting to the point where this forum section was getting obsolete. You singlehandedly made it fashionable again. Yeee Hawwwww.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"Zeus" wrote:

=Z=
    But why no warning?

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"Mr" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:

=Z=
    But why no warning?
    Maybe one of the mods can tell us if they show up

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast