Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Re: southamericasteam5's pasture

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Oh he did, well I rescind my feeling bad for him. Why would someone say that. Geez.
    so he pulls the "I'm a vet" card after making racist remarks about the president?
    Here's what he wrote, I don't want to get blamed for calling anyone a racist, or accusing them of it, especially a veteran. Actually after reading it he doesn't asy anything about the president, I misremembered.
    lol sorry dude im drunk right now its happy hour and im already 12 cans into my 30 pack... i got off of work early cuz i heard al franken won his senate seat and im pissed off cuz these liberal hippie f*****s have control of the seante now and will pass healthcare that'll take away more than half my check so im going to keep drinking my beer and they can pry my 30 from my cold dead hands those gol 'darnit dirty apes floop i gotta keep drikin' floop
    He had other political posts too and I highly recommend you read them and make your own judgement on whether or not he deserves to burn in hell.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

That one is enough. I know nothing about politics and quite frankly I could give two shits about politics so I'll save my time. Thanks for pulling that out though, that was quite entertaining, too bad he had to use the language he did, whether it was directed at somebody specific or not.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

I read through 5 pages of his posts.

He doesn't exactly "contribute to the site" if you know what I mean.

We appreciate your service to the country, but you need to learn the rules of the site.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

I missed any political posts from him but I've actually enjoyed having him around.
    Breaks up the dull arguments about TJack and Favre that have been beat back and forth for way too long.
    The guy is funny - there is always room for another sarcastic ass around here.

Get out of hell soon.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Oh he did, well I rescind my feeling bad for him. Why would someone say that. Geez.
    so he pulls the "I'm a vet" card after making racist remarks about the president?
    ??? I read his posts. I didn't see a single racist remark against Obama. Perhaps I missed something or a thread/post was deleted?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "southamericasteam5" wrote:
    well i dont get why everyone on here is sarcastic but i post a pretty funny sarcastic item and boom purgatory not even a message or green dot...my platoon Sargent would call this a major no go
    yeah, I'm not sure why your here.
    I didn't see too much out of your posts that warrant it, possibly because of your political posts, we have a strict no politics rule on the board.
    Something to PM an admin about.
    ??? Yet the guy who started this thread starts up a political thread of his own?

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=52332.msg966641;topicseen#new

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Here's what he wrote, I don't want to get blamed for calling anyone a racist, or accusing them of it, especially a veteran. Actually after reading it he doesn't asy anything about the president, I misremembered.
    lol sorry dude im drunk right now its happy hour and im already 12 cans into my 30 pack... i got off of work early cuz i heard al franken won his senate seat and im pissed off cuz these liberal hippie f*****s have control of the seante now and will pass healthcare that'll take away more than half my check so im going to keep drinking my beer and they can pry my 30 from my cold dead hands those gol 'darnit dirty apes floop i gotta keep drikin' floop
    He had other political posts too and I highly recommend you read them and make your own judgement on whether or not he deserves to burn in hell.
    ah, not that racist then I'd say.
    Not like he sai "obama is a dirty ape".

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    ah, not that racist then I'd say.
    Not like he sai "obama is a dirty ape".
    I didn't see anything racist there.
    Heck, I partially agree with him.

gol 'darnit liberal hippie floopers...

Caine

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

I believe he called VikingsTW crazy, Marvin the Martian, and "Ralph Nader." There'd be a lot of people in hell for making comments like that. And there was a couple of funny back-and-forths between he and BLV.

I really don't think he deserves to be in Hell honestly. He's not a troll, he didn't really do anything to offend anyone, and he was never warned.

Free SAT5.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"singersp" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    ??? I read his posts. I didn't see a single racist remark against Obama. Perhaps I missed something or a thread/post was deleted?
    I edited my post, I screwed the pooh outa that one. My bad. Sorry southamericasteam5, hope I haven't tarnished your image.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast