Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

southamericasteam5's pasture

I smell cowboy fan burning, it's been a long time since someone went to hell

Re: southamericasteam5's pasture

oh cmon! all i did was participate in conversation with people and i get banished. i fought in iraq for this? wow so apparently war veterans get treated like dog shit apparently well you're welcome pp.o
    ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG BITCHES FELIX JONES '09

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"southamericasteam5" wrote:
    oh cmon! all i did was participate in conversation with people and i get banished. i fought in iraq for this? wow so apparently war veterans get treated like dog shit apparently well you're welcome pp.o
    everybody that has gone to hell has gotten their own thread

well i dont get why everyone on here is sarcastic but i post a pretty funny sarcastic item and boom purgatory not even a message or green dot...my platoon Sargent would call this a major no go
    ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG BITCHES FELIX JONES '09

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"southamericasteam5" wrote:
    well i dont get why everyone on here is sarcastic but i post a pretty funny sarcastic item and boom purgatory not even a message or green dot...my platoon Sargent would call this a major no go
    yeah, I'm not sure why your here.
    I didn't see too much out of your posts that warrant it, possibly because of your political posts, we have a strict no politics rule on the board.
    Something to PM an admin about.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I think it's because you're a cowgirls fan. I kinda feel bad for you if that helps.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I think it's because you're a cowgirls fan. I kinda feel bad for you if that helps.
    Don't feel bad for him, he's broken the rules and now he's getting a timeout.

Oh he did, well I rescind my feeling bad for him. Why would someone say that. Geez.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Oh he did, well I rescind my feeling bad for him. Why would someone say that. Geez.
    so he pulls the "I'm a vet" card after making racist remarks about the president?

Yeah, thanks for protecting our country, but that still doesn't give you the right to make racist remarks without penalty.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast